Final

Caught in the act

A hot session of lovemaking was occurring that night in Donghae’s bedroom. It was rough but yes, Donghae loved it. The sounds of unfamiliar tone captured the attention of Yesung, who just came home from his daily errands. He knocked at the door, curious as to what was happening but the two men would not let him in. He took the set of spare keys from his hyung, Leeteuk’s room and pushed the key into the hole. Yes. The hole.

Needless to say, Yesung was shocked at what he saw. Hyukjae was sprawled on top of Donghae. The both of them looked at Yesung with squinting eyes. Hyukjae’s cheeks were red from what he was doing. Or maybe with who he was caught doing. The 5 year old at heart, or so they say, ended the awkward situation.

“Hyung, what the ?!” Donghae yelled, throwing a pillow at Yesung’s direction who was able to block it by putting his left arm over his head.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry guys!” The king of angelic voice defended himself.

“Yeah, of course you are!” It wasn’t usual of Donghae to yell at his hyungs but Yesung understood him. It was an embarrassing moment. At least for him. Hyukjae though, just turned his head away from Yesung’s view as the latter closes the door behind him.

Yesung immediately went to the kitchen to get himself a cup of milk. Strawberry milk. Hyukjae would glare at him for this but he couldn’t care less.

He hear a set of keys rattle against the dorm’s main door. It was Ryeowook, who took a glance at his hyung who was pale and sweating.

“Yah, Jongwoon-ah, you okay?” Ryeowook asks.

“Yeah I’m ok.” Yesung replied, not looking at him.

“You sure? You looked like you’ve seen some real .”

“Of course. Nothing’s wrong. Everything’s fine, Wook.” Yesung answered back. He didn’t have the heart to say that he just found out two of his band members are gay and is currently having .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aloha. Did you have fun? This was just something I made up during class. I didn't even know it would work. Comments are always needed.

                               -oppastongue^^