Final.

A little problem

Wonwoo doesn't know how to set his feelings at that moment, it was very clear that he would choke on his own throat and kept the words that would explode without any warning.

Because all started when the brat had come to bother him hopelessly, he liked to being a pain in the and annoy him with all those stupid jokes, that even if they were to small, they trully awakened Wonwoo's inner beast.

And more to see how the bastard stood in front on him, towel in his hand while drying his hair who was glistening from sweat, that day he doesn't stylize his long and black hair, but still managed to shine singularly.

The breakdown began when the tall boy came to him with a smirk on his lips, and brushed his long and silky fingers with his.

"Hyung, how was the practice?" Mingyu asked so innocently that he felt like hit him on his glorious face, even if Mingyu was very damn handsome.

Because no matter how thin and small Wonwoo was compared to the beastial monstrosity that Mingyu could be -noting his height and his strange aura around him, he wouldn't be intimidated by this child, he wouldn't allow at least this time.

Wonwoo frowned deeply, looking as Mingyu tookf of the sweat from his forehead with the towel. He knew what he was thinking, he had a vague idea of what was going through the head of the younger one, but he would never allow this to keep on playing that way with him, of course not!.

"Hyung, are you fine?"

No.

That was the answer Wonwoo had conspired in his mind, being still a prisioner of his infinite emotions and his clear anger toward the younger brat.

But, how he could play with him in that way, even without knowing about what he was doing?

It was like stepping on unfamiliar territory, Wonwoo was desolate among acres and acres of unknown, unrecognizable to him, and who was leading the title of the master of all this game was Kim Mingyu.

The voices of the members boasting at far dissipated, because all he could see at every second was that playful smile imbued in every inch of his brain. He was becoming crazy, of course he was. And now there was no escape, he was fear about what this would lead.

The last thing he felt was plump lips against his feminine ones, and fingers fitting perfectly with his like missing pieces of a uncomplete puzzle.

Because, damn it, this had felt stirred from the depths of himself, and that wasn't a good sign, there was no word in Wonwoo's dictionary which describe what he was feeling at the time.

"Yah, Kim Mingyu!!!"

The cry of a Wonwoo ashamed had scared most of the members in the practice room, curious eyes watche as the dark haired walked in floods of shame out of the room and talking to himself as he cursed under his breath a certain brat name Kim Mingyu.

Seungcheol watched as his dongsaeng got up on the floor and ran after the other little man, the curiosity bug bit him hard and he took Mingyu by the wrist with a confused face before he left the room. Mingyu seemed startled when he smiled slightly at one of his favorite hyungs in the group.

"What the hell happened to Wonwoo?" Seungcheol asked, Mingyu shrugged, shaking his head, basically telling him to stop with the eyes and pass the matter to another new page.

Mingyu left the room with a strange smile and Seungcheol was more than openly suspicious.

Anyway it was their problem.

 

#

 

A/N: Sorry for all the errors in this mini drabble, yes, because this is a drabble. I'm praying for a world with more meanie, lol xd. This two are so loveable. Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks for reading~