The End.

Once upon a time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO K- Dont go 

 

There were two best friends. Myungsoo and Suzy were bestfriends. They grew up together, they played together and they studied together. They are sixteen now and  it was a routine for them to hang out together on Friday nights. In simple words, there will always be a sleepover organised at Suzy's house.

It was a Friday night. The two were talking about school after they have done their homework.

"Aish, I hate Teacher Lee, she gives us the most amount of homework." Suzy pouted.  Myungsoo chuckled and grabbed his phone. He clicked on the gadget and fiddled with it.

"Wae? You want to tell me something?" Suzy asked, with a knowing smile on her face, she always knew when he has something on his mind.

"Suji ah, I think I am in love." Myungsoo said, dreamily.

Suzy froze.

"Who is it?" She asked carefully.

"Seo Jiyoon from class 4A." He smiled sheepishly.

Suzy could feel her heart breaking. Growing up, she has always had a crush on Myungsoo. He was a cute little boy in the past but puberty bloomed and he is a fine lad now. A small crush turned into love and yes she loves him. But she tried to hide it for she was afraid that he will leave her oneday if she told him about her feelings. Pathetic, yes she knows. She could not bear to lose him.

Faking a smile, she forced herself to sound supportive. 

"That's good for you. Do you want me to help get you guys together?" The moment she said that, she regretted. How was she going to help them get together when she has feelings for him?

"Really? You are serious?" Myungsoo's face lit up, like a light bulb when switched on.

Suzy nodded wordlessly.

"You are the best friend ever! I love you!" Myungsoo got up and hugged Suzy.

"I love you too." She said, hoping he will get the hint but he just sat there with a dreamy smile on his face. Accept it, Bae Suji, he will never love you. She told herself.

The weekend passed by quickly and it was Monday again. The two walked to school together, as usual. Suzy tried to act as if she was happy for her bestfriend but deep down, she couldnt help but to feel betrayed. It was as if thousands of needles had pricked into her heart. It hurts.

During lunch time, Suzy rushed to the library, for she was afraid that Myungsoo would want her to introduce him to Jiyoon. Apparently her plan failed because he found her, hiding in the library after rejecting his calls.

 

"Please help me? Suji ah, I will grant you a wish if you help me with this!" Myungsoo bargained. Suzy sighed.

"Come on! I know you love me!" Myungsoo batted his eyelashes. For once, Suzy was terrified. She thought he knew about her feelings for him but she eventually calmed down, after he said the word, "Bestfriend." Her sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter