Chapter 1

Be Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dani's POV

First,Im gonna tell you about ME.

I'm Kim Dani.People called me Dani.Im a Korean but I grew up in America since birth.Although I'm living in America,I speak Korean EVERYDAY.People called me "THE GIRL WHO HAS IT ALL".

I was born on 23 December 1994 in Seoul.Then months after I was born,we moved to California.In kindergarten,my parents would dress me up in dresses and bows.I really liked it back then.

Entering elementary,basicly,Im wearing school  uniforms but,my mother used to tie my hair with ribbons.Im still okay with it.

Then,entering High School.Which I began to have better fashion sense,I stop wearing all the pink and girly stuff.I wearing more casual clothing and tried my best to avoid dresses.But,when it comes to company meetings and parties,my mom usually pick a dress for me.She'll pick designers clothing for me for a specific day and letting me to choose whatever clothing to wear in a daily basis.She know what im looking for in my high school years.

My brother moved back to Seoul after high school and he became an idol there.It was a suprise that one day,I was watching a korean drama and spotted my big brother on tv.I told my parents about it and they knew it for a long time,that they didn't tell me about it!!!

In school,they said I have the visual,the talent and even the brain.I looked at my mirror everyday.I look like everyone else.There is nothing too special about me.I became popular at school a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter