Chapter 32

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Other than Mark, the six of them were gathered together for a talk. It was obvious they avoided their eldest hyung because they didn’t want him to know about the words Suzy had told them on what Crystal said.

 

“YuGyeom-ah, I understand you have Mark in consideration. But you trying to bring them back aren’t going to work!”

 

JaeBum state his opinion and took the lead by starting this conversation straight on point. He sees no reason in trying to bring the two couple back when one side isn’t even providing that love. Crystal is not trying hard enough was what JaeBum wants to say but noticing how YuGyeom has been siding her, he didn’t want to mention such blunt words in case it might spark off unnecessary fights in between themselves.

 

“Hyung, you guys have seen how she treat Mark hyung. Something is wrong in this situation!”

 

YuGyeom speaks with exhaustion. It isn’t fair enough for him to do this alone because the rest of his hyungs aren’t having any contemplation in joining him to believe that something is doubtful.

 

“And you would rather believe someone you’ve known for a few months rather than someone you’ve basically spent your life with!?”

 

JaeBum was mad but he tried to remain a composed attitude. His words were getting louder as it goes with his arms crossed in front of his chest fastidiously.

 

“And hyung would rather believe someone you’ve known for two weeks rather than someone you’ve known for months? And this someone…”

 

YuGyeom was panting slightly because there was so much he wanted to say. So much he wanted to speak across to his hyungs to make them realize and to wake them up in this pointless arguments they were having.

 

“Is also the one that brought happiness not only to Mark hyung, but to us at some point of time.”

 

YuGyeom knew he had won their hearts over when JaeBum straighten his arms and place it at each of his side. His expression said nothing but there was a slight frown that YuGyeom could decipher it as contemplating.

 

Suzy’s words were very hurting but they didn’t know her well. Definitely not as well as Crystal and it was wrong of them to believe her words right from the start that Crystal was the one at fault.

 

Crystal did brought happiness to them at some point of time. JaeBum could remember the time when they worked together in teasing her and to flare up Mark so that he would admit to his own feelings. Her presence to the team was comfortable and JaeBum had neglected the positivity in her.

 

“Mianhae… I overlooked.”

 

The atmosphere suddenly ease by itself and nobody spoke not because it was uncomfortable but the realization had hit them too hard and they found themselves stuck in a situation where siding only Mark or Crystal is impossible. This was YuGyeom’s case and they suddenly apprehended.

 

“Gwaenchanayo JaeBum hyung.”

 

As if it went back to level one, the rest of them sat down together in whispers. They had plans but aren’t really sure if it might work. The plans were… a little bit too harsh but nevertheless, they had to try because their bad boy names are at stake.

 

 

Tuesday morning… Crystal hasn’t had anything to eat the previous day. She was weak but conscious and definitely not in the mood for anything else. Sitting up on her bed, she crossed her legs and stare at that broken floor board and the house she’s been living in.

 

She was a nobody, a pathetic person that has no society power. But she has her own rights to pursue her love. With the determination settled in her mind, Crystal decides to go to school and face that one guy who is capable of making her heart fly and wake the butterflies in her.

 

She wants to face Mark and explain everything to him because this story though with a dangerously sad finish is possible to be changed if she writes her own ending.

 

I can do this.

 

Maybe the previous day al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter