Chapter 30

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“No , that can’t be.”

 

Jackson squirms uncomfortably on his seat and looked at the rest. To say that Crystal made this mistake was unbelievable and yet to agree that Mark is the one at fault for this misunderstanding doesn’t seem right either.

 

“What now?”

 

Bambam queries while looking back and forth to s and then to HanBin because isn’t that what everyone wants to know? He found it easier to side his hyung because they were together since young and for Bambam to make a decision to side one party would be difficult but not impossible.

 

“We’ll see what Mark hyung says and do what we can do to help.”

 

JaeBum simply stated because he himself has no definite answers and to see his hyung living in misery was a pain to them. No wonder he was angry yesterday, the girl had upset him and they have to make things right again before everything crashes into something unfixable.

 

HanBin watch as they left with Suzy trudging behind sneakily and that made him snarled. The guts to do but without the bravery to admit.  

 

“HanBin-ah…”

 

JinHwan was worried, very worried because the original plan wasn’t for HanBin to be that close to Crystal. Now that the invitation is open and providing such amazing opportunity, HanBin isn’t one to say no to it. But there is bound to have one condition, Crystal will know that HanBin’s father was the cause of her family’s death and the final one that hurts would be HanBin.

 

“Hyung, I know what I’m doing. I want to protect her, even if it means this.”

 

HanBin spoke with assertive. As long as he doesn’t reveal it, isn’t it worth trying to win the girl’s heart? He felt his chest tighten and although he doesn’t want to admit, it still pains him to be reminded that he was part of what causes the girl to lose her family.

 

 

“I was there yesterday night…”

 

Suzy mumbled to herself very timidly and hangs her head low while trudging behind the tall boys. Bambam looked back at her with an enquiring look and arch his eyebrow as a sign of curiosity.

 

“Suzy nuna…?”

 

He tried to call the elder girl and it caught her attention. Suzy panic and was seen flustering for a brief moment before grabbing onto Bambam’s shoulder all of a sudden. The sudden change in Suzy’s actions shocked him and Bambam replies because his instinct told him to.

 

“Nuna, wae!?”

 

Everybody stop on track, turning to see what the girl has to say.

 

“I-I was with her yesterday night… She, Crystal said that… t-that…”

 

“It’s okay Suzy, you can tell us everything.”

 

JaeBum came over and rested his hands on her shoulders, comforting her with a few pats while nodding his head to assure her that everything is going to be alright.

 

“She said that… that M-Mark was just a play thing to her…”

 

Her words were softening as she spoke and Suzy bit her bottom lip after the words left her lips. YuGyeom rounded his eyes and stare blankly at Suzy. No way would Crystal say that and YuGyeom was very sure of it because very often, he had witness the look Crystal gave Mark and it was filled with so much love and concern it just seem impossible for Suzy’s words to make sense.

 

JaeBum heave a sigh, a short one indicating that the situation was by far so much more complicated than they ever expected. JaeBum places his hands on his hips and very judiciously, shift his vision to the rest of his dongsaengs.

 

“I’m with Mark this time.”

 

He speaks with his voice clear and firm. Although he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter