Chapter 27

Girls, they love me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Poll is closed with the option - "Bad but a hint of sweetness" with the highest votes. Do look forward to the story's progress as well as Mark's personality which you guys have voted. Many thanks :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“What is it that you want from Mark hyung?”

 

YuGyeom places the sleeping beauty in his arms down on the silk bed. Very carefully not to wake her, he pulls the blanket and covers her up to the neck so that she’s protected from the cold.

 

“I-What?”

 

Suzy bloated her cheeks and looked at YuGyeom innocently. She exhaled and sigh at the same time, putting on a grim look almost instantly like a professional actress.

 

“As much as you hate it, I hate it too. But we don’t have a choice and you know how things work in this business society. Arranged marriage…”

 

Suzy stops her sentence unfinished and laugh a silent one, shaking her head in disapproval. YuGyeom was taken aback but remains calm, why didn’t Mark hyung tell them beforehand then? Taking one last look at Crystal and then to Suzy, YuGyeom puts on a straight face and very straightforwardly,

 

“We need to talk.”

 

--

 

“Mark hyung… Whatever this is, you’re not making sense!”

 

They waited for this party to end before the team could lush it out. All of them has never seen it coming and the fact that Mark didn’t disagree to it as well as why Crystal would agree to it shock them. It angered them.

 

Jackson demanded with his strong and fierce voice, his eyes glaring straight to the eldest hyung. When there was no answer from Mark, Jackson stood up and huff a few angered breaths. Taking his outer suit out, he threw it to the ground with extreme force and gave Mark a push, a challenging push so hard it caught Mark out of guard.

 

“Jackson hyung!”

 

YuGyeom wanted so much to stop this and he didn’t hesitate to think that the girl standing at the corner watching was the one that brought out all of these. Pulling Jackson away from Mark, YuGyeom in the coldest and questioning tone ever, asked Suzy,

 

“Just what do you want!?”

 

Everyone turned to look at who the maknae was talking to. Suzy frown and squirm before walking a few steps to them. She opened to explain but there was a lump in and she turn to look at Mark with a pleading look.

 

“Our company is dying, my dad… Suzy has no choice to do so because it’s our father’s order.”

 

Mark didn’t want all of these, it was just plain stupidity. But for his mother and the company, it took everything for him to agree to it but he’s regretting to it at this moment. He inch his head higher as if trying to get a breather because the situation suffocates him so much that he thinks he is unable to survive it. Jackson relaxes his muscles and YuGyeom very cautiously release his grip on him.

 

If it meant arranged marriage to this extent, then the members were well aware of how severe the company is dying. If Mr. Tuan hadn’t even asked help from their parents… they might probably understand the plight Mark and Suzy is in.

 

“Crystal nuna…?”

 

Bambam was seated in one of the chairs and he kept his gaze on the wine glass while mentioning. Everyone pauses and turns back to look at Mark.

 

Stop this; I don’t have the answer…

 

Mark shuts his eyes as if shutting out everything as well. The brief second that he enjoys were blissful and he so much wanted to keep his silence, as though it would spare him further painful thoughts from submerging. But the killing silence was too much of a burden for him to bear and his voice cracked with the first word he says.

 

“It’s all an act, for the company and my father.”

 

Act.

 

“MWOH!? And Cryst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter