Boy Meets U ♥ Part 2

Boy Meets U

Minho's POV:

I was invited by my friend, Changmin, to a barbecue party at his house near the beach I went to a few weeks ago where I met her. I still hadn't stopped thinking about her since then. I wish I can see her again. I wanna get to know her. I thought.

 I arrived at my friend's house at around 5 pm. Everyone was there already. It wasn't a huge party and it wasn't very crowded but I didn't know a few of the people. 

"Yaaa!! Minho!!" The familiar voice was heard. I looked back and saw Changmin who was running towards me.

"Where were you, bro?" I asked as we give each other a bro hug. 

"I just came back from Osaka! Have fun in the party, bro! Oh, and the barbecue will be at the beach okay. Just pop down to the beach if you want." Changmin said, leaving. 

"This will be fun! Barbecuing at the beach!" I said to myself on the beach as a wide smile appears on my face.

From the window, I can see a girl barbecuing herself on the beach. Maybe I shall help! I thought. I then went down to the beach and saw this girl wearing a knee length dress, her hair was perfectly straight and long. She looked back. She saw me. Our eyes met. She smiled and carried on barbecuing. I approached her.