SHE..

RAINBOW..COME BACK TO ME..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey jieun!! What are you doing there??? Are you crazy??!!..” Jiyeon shouted at Jieun when she saw her standing at the edge of the building.. its look like she tried to kill herself..

“omo! U make me shocked Jiyeon..im just standing here..trying to feel the view..its look too beautiful from here..come on.. u must see this”..Jieun catch Jiyeon’s hand and ask her to stay beside her..standing on the rooftop..looking at the stars,,the light..the moon..it feels so warm..

Well,,

They are best friends.. close friends.. too closed for each other..they know each other’s feeling.. they shared their feelings..they shared their things..they always together..no matter what..they always care for each other..

Everyone have their past,, their black memories.. everyone comes with their own stories..and so are they..rainbows may come.. but it comes with a price.. its untold stories.. until fate reveal the truth..

 

“hmm.. jiyeon.. can I ask you something..” Jieun take a deep breath before she continue to speak,,

“yaa jieun..what’s wrong??do you have a problem?? Ohh dear..you can tell me jieun..we already promise to share everythings rite?..”

“ I don’t know how to say it,,hm,, do you believe in miracle? I mean fate?..”

“of course jieun..i do believe,,hey girl,,whats up?? You acted too weird tonite..hey come on..chill jieun..be happy,,” Jiyeon knows something trouble her.. and of course..its about him..its always him.. jieun is too young for holding her black memories by herself..

“ I don’t know what I actually feels jiyeon..to be honest, I really hate him,,yaa..hating him cured the pain inside here..”…  in her heart..

“but, at the same time it hurts me more..its too hurt jiyeon..i miss him..its hurting me..deep inside here I can feel my heart bleeding..im here jiyeon.im still alive..but why no one never looking up for me..?why he leave me alone jiyeon?? Why?? ..” ..jieun wiped her tears,, she never cried so much before..but tonite..she can’t hold it anymore.. its too much..her nightmares keep haunting her..

“ you know jiyeon,, this Is the only one left..”

 ..her locket,, there are pictures of her and her oppa..

“this is the only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter