You hurt me, but I stay love you

[English] For You season2 ~ It's because of LOVE

Oh my God!! I'm sorry for the mistakes on my first chapter.. /.\

I forgot to edit some words.. T_T

Ok.. this is the repair of the first chapter.. I hope now it will be true.. /.\



For You season 2 ~ "It's Because of LOVE" [ENGLISH VERS.]

Genre/Rated : Angst, Mariedlife, Romance, M rated



Time has been shown at 2 a.m. A man threw himself up onto his bed before his wife came.

 

“Just back?” Asked Shin Yoonjo to the man who existed as her husband since 3 years ago, but he just budging--maybe caused he was too tired to work at his office last night. “Why are you late to back home? Aren't you should have back before?” Asked Yoonjo again while walked nearing her husband.

 

“I had been working last night.” Her husband then answer. Yoonjo nearing her husband and neared her face. Alcohol was smelled from her husband's body.

 

"Ck! Do you drinking alcohol again?"

 

"No." Her husband answered coldly.

 

“You are lying right? I've smelled Alcohol from your body. Aishh! Kyungsoo-yah! What happened with you, huh? You always come back home too late and every back you were smells alcohol-“

 

Her husband who called Kyungsoo then got up and staring to her. “Are you deaf? I don't drink alcohol! Is that still unclear huh?!” Her husband said with a high sound. Yoonjo speechless. Usually, her husband never snub to her like this since they were in a relationship. She wanna cry.

 

“Husband was back, you don't welcome kindly but took a noise. You are a useless wife!” Kyungsoo adding then take his coat back and get up to go out. Yoonjo was really wanna cry when heard Kyungsoo's said.

 

“Where will you go again?” Yoonjo asked hoarsely. But her husband just budging and go out. “Kya! I'm asking to you!”

 

“Can't you silent?! I wanna go from here!!” Kyungsoo snubed while walking to his car.

 

“Where will you go again, Kyungsoo-yah?” Yoonjo asked again, but it just answered with Kyungsoo's car's machine that go away. “Kya!! Kyungsoo-yah! Comeback!!” Yoonjo shouting. But it just waste of time. Kyungsoo's car has been go away.

 

 


 

 

Kyungsoo was coming a house and knocked the door 'till finally the house's owner opened the door gladly for him. The woman then hugging him intimately, so does Kyungsoo.

 

The woman is Im YoonAh. Kyungsoo's secret-love since 2 weeks ago. Maybe that's what causes the changes of Kyungsoo to Yoonjo lately. Even Yoonjo never know anything that her husband was flirting with another girl there.

 

.

 

Yoonjo cannot sleep this night. She keep on worried to her husband. She was keep on feeling guilty for not believing in Kyungsoo and make him go away from home. She keep waiting for her husband. It was already at 3 a.m past 3 minutes. But her husband wouldn't go home.

 

“Oh! My God.. where were he go?” Yoonjo sobbed and still waiting. Kyungsoo's phone can't to call. She worried if something bad happen to her husband or her husband was really upset then he doesn't wanna go back.

 

It was already for days—even almost a week. But still Kyungsoo wouldn't back. Yoonjo feel like she can't do anything. Even she was too lazy to got up from her sleep—although she could never close her eyes calmly. Only her husband that she tought in her mind.

 

Than her husband was in joyfully with another girl—with the status that still being Yoonjo's husband—also a wedding ring on his finger—before he threw it away from somedays ago. Even he never tought how about his wife's condition. I wonder what's devil that had been possessed on himself. even he forgot his promises in the marriage altar.

 

 

YoonAh staring on Kyungsoo before then she was leaning affectionately on Kyungsoo. “Honey, why don't you just divorce that your jaded wife? You know? I wanna be the only one for you.”

 

Kyungsoo speechless. He just remember his wife in home. He don't know what must he say to YoonAh.

 

“Hey? Why are you just silent? You understand what I mean, aren't you? Hm?”

 

“I-I understand.” Kyungsoo then he YoonAh's hair. He suddenly remember when the most thing he likes was Yoonjo's hair. Yoonjo's hair was been obliged thing for Kyungsoo. But it was last time; before that woman called YoonAh was came and tried to destroying their household with her temptations. Slowly, YoonAh would be successfully to destroy Kyungsoo's relationship with his wife. And it was makes YoonAh proud of herself. Because what her wants, all of Kyungsoo's assets. Not Kyungsoo's love.

 

“Tomorrow...give me time for it.” Ask Kyungsoo a little bit doubt. He was not sure he can divorce Yoonjo—after they have been together for 10 years. But, YoonAh has been stolen his heart. Even though he always felt his feeling on YoonAh not as big and as sincere as his feelings on Yoonjo, his wife—His first love from in Senior High School. Remembering the past memories was very beautiful. But all was chaged. It's maybe caused of his mistakes—but still he never care.

 

The next day, he decided to go home to see Yoonjo. Hesitately, he slowly continued stepped closer to the door of familiar house—so familiar for him. A caramel-haired woman opened the door slowly after Kyungsoo knocked on the door. With a pale face, Yoonjo look up to stare on the man who standing in front of her. Tears can't be stopped after she know that Kyungsoo was standing sturdy in front of her without deform anymore. Yoonjo then embraced that man who was existed as her husband.

 

“Kyungie.. I'm sorry for somedays ago because I don't believing you. Forgive me. Please, don't go. I beg... don't leave me again...” Yoonjo sobbed.

 

~deg~

 

Kyungsoo speechless when feeling Yoonjo who cries begging in his arms. He never even thought that would happen like this to Yoonjo. He was only concerned with his emotions and ego. It makes him feel like he was burned a very deep sense of guilt because he has betrayed his wife who still love him very much. He didn't know what to do now. He felt increasingly can't to divorce Yoonjo for YoonAh, his mistress. His tears were eventually melts. He was dizzy what to do anymore. More he thought about divorce, it's making Kyungsoo sick.

 

‘Oh my God... what should I do?’ his inner.

 

Realized, then he release hugs and staring Yoonjo's eyes—that have been flooded by tears—deep.

 

“I'm sorry, Kyungie. Don't go again.” Yoonjo begged again. Kyungsoo staring on Yoonjo sadly, “No. I'm sorry.” Kyungsoo wiped tears from her eyes and pulled Yoonjo into his arms. “I have been laid and left you. I'm sorry.” Kyungsoo returned, and then hug Yoonjo tightly. Yoonjo slowly put her arm around Kyungsoo's waist and drowned her face on Kyungsoo's chest. They were speechless. Kyungsoo was still thinking what he should do now. Should he keep divorce for Yoonjo for YoonAh, or continued to stay with Yoonjo. He was certainly would have felt guilty on Yoonjo because he has let other woman to see and touch and even do also have what is should be only Yoonjo who have it.

 

Kyungsoo decides to fix his household secretly unbeknownst by YoonAh. Out there, YoonAh keep trying to contact Kyungsoo, but still his phone number could not be contacted. Kyungsoo wanted stay away from YoonAh and he never wants if there are anyone who wanna disturb their household. He didn't want if YoonAh contact him. Unfortunately, YoonAh decided to come to Kyungsoo's house that day; 1 week after Kyungsoo come back to Yoonjo. YoonAh really wants Kyungsoo's relationship with Yoonjo totally destroyed. She will never let Yoonjo and Kyungsoo stay together. She was swore.

 

YoonAh was coming Kyungsoo's house.

 

“Oh, you, where is Kyungsoo?” Asked YoonAh after Yoonjo open the door for her. Disobligingly, YoonAh trying to get in, but successfully restrained by Yoonjo.

 

“Who are you? What do you need to see my husband??” Asked Yoonjo.

 

“Ah ya, that's right. He was your husband, wasn't he? But I think that isn't be long time for your relationship.” YoonAh smirked.

 

“What do you mean?” Yoonjo cynically staring on YoonAh.

 

“Let me to see Kyungsoo!”

 

“No! Say first what did you need to see him?!”

 

Heard the commotion outside, shortly afterwards, Kyungsoo coming, "What hap--you? What do you want come here?" Kyungsoo staring glare on YoonAh. He was surprised when see YoonAh were in his house. YoonAh greeted him with pleasure. As soon YoonAh then hugging Kyungsoo sassyly in front of Yoonjo. Yoonjo was surprised to see YoonAh behaving carelessly in front of her.

 

“Kyungsoo-yah! Honey, I missing you. Why are you so late? I've been waiting for you there. I'm so lonely every night without you.”

 

Yoonjo stared at them. YoonAh smirked. Because he doesn't wanna hurt his wife, Kyungsoo quickly pushed YoonAh out of his arms. He didn't want let his wife's illness when see what happened.

 

“Kyak! Who are you? How dare you hug my husband?!”

 

Yoonjo distanced YoonAh away from Kyungsoo. Again YoonAh grinned.

 

"You want to know who I am? I was his girlfriend. Why? "

 

Kyungsoo glare staring YoonAh.

 

"W-what?" Yoonjo stunned. "What did you say?" Repeat Yoonjo stammered.

 

"You didn't hear right? I WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND. Do Kyungsoo's girlfriend. What do you want? Kyungsoo would certainly prefer a beautiful woman as me than the jaded wife like you. Tch!" YoonAh, was still grinned.

 

Kyungsoo was fed up to YoonAh. He didn't want YoonAh further hurting Yoonjo. "Stop it! Go away from here! Don't disturb my wife! I don't wanna see a foxy lady like you anymore!" Snapped Kyungsoo on YoonAh.

 

"Kyungsoo-yah.. Why are you snapping? Why? Didn't you promise to divorce to this woman? "YoonAh piteously on Kyungsoo. Heard YoonAh's said was making Yoonjo getting sicker. It was like she had been stabbed by an extremely painful thing right on her chest. Her eyes were already feels sore. The tears could no longer be stopped

 

"Really, Kyung-yah?" Yoonjo's voice trembled. Kyungsoo speechless feel so sorry to see the tears that had escaped away from Yoonjo's beautiful eyelids. He has made Yoonjo let the tears falling. He feel like he was a very evil man now.

 

"No." Replied Kyungsoo short. "I couldn't be divorce you. She was not my girlfriend. She's just a cunning woman who wants destroy our relationship....for richness!" Kyungsoo adding. He was stared YoonAh sharply. His anger can no anymore on hold.

 

“What do you mean huh?!” shout YoonAh.

 

"Tch! Don't be dodged. You want to marry me because of richness right? I already know it all. You approached me just because of my richness. I was fed up with it all. Now you go away from my house! Don't ever try to destroy our relationship." Banish Kyungsoo on YoonAh tartly.

 

"Stop! Stop it!" Shouts Yoonjo that already in tears. "You! Go away from here!" Yoonjo pointed to YoonAh.

 

"How dare you kicked me. Look, you must comeback to me, Kyungsoo-yah. I wouldn't let you guys!" Shouts YoonAh who go out passed away with vengeful in her heart.

 

Kyungsoo wasn't dare to talk to Yoonjo. He could only bowed guilty there.

 

"So you're really having an affair?" Ask Yoonjo stammered, staring blankly at her husband.

 

Kyungsoo just silent.

 

Staring remorsefully at his wife.

 

"How could you, Kyungsoo's-yah!" sobs Yoonjo.

 

"Dear, listen to me, please..." Kyungsoo's grabbed his wife's hand before Yoonjo leaving, but Yoonjo rid Kyungsoo's hand and decides to go locked herself in her room. Her heart was too pain now because of what happened to her. Suddenly, without realizing the blood flowing away from her nose. Her head felt dizzy. Her body was feeling weak. Her stomach felt queasy. what happened to her she was not sure.

 

Outside the room, Kyungsoo keep knocked on the Yoonjo's bedroom door. Slowly Yoonjo's hearing being weak. Her eyes blurring. Until finally she faint and nudging a vase of flowers to fall and broken.

 

"Dear? Dear, are you ok? Dear, open the door, please! Oh my God... Dear..." Kyungsoo panicked. Afraid of something bad happen to his wife, he was trying hard to break down the bedroom door.

 

BRAKKK

 

Kyungsoo finally successfully to break the bedroom door and found his wife lying on the floor with bloody nose. he was quickly brought Yoonjo to the hospital.

 

For hours he was waited Yoonjo awake. He has not received a report from the doctor about Yoonjo's condition. He hopes that Yoonjo was fine and just a little tired. He would hate himself if till Yoonjo get sick because of him.

 

A few hours after Kyungsoo waited, finally Yoonjo woke up. Her head was still feels a little pain. She could not remember how and why she could been here. She look at her husband who holding her hand. Silence. They were silent and stared at each other wistfully. Until finally Kyungsoo begin talking.

 

"Are you okay? Any that happened last? How did you get faint?" Ask Kyungsoo breaks the silence while rubbed head Yoonjo's. Yoonjo was still too weak to speaking. Or maybe there is a little disturbance that makes her hard to speak. Since a month ago, it was often happened to Yoonjo. She had thought that she was pregnant, but when the doctor check it there was no sign of pregnancy. At first, doctor said that it was just the effect of tired. But on the next day, the results of the checks made ​​her wanted to hide it from the people that she loved. She didn't want make them worry to her.

 

...

 

A month has already passed. Kyungsoo finally successfully stay away from YoonAh and fixing his relationship with Yoonjo. he was very grateful because Yoonjo was still give him a chance to fix all.

 

But one day, when they went shopping at the mall, the woman was re-appeared and tried to disturb Kyungsoo's relationship with Yoonjo.

 

Yoonjo staring at the clock that was ticking on her watch. It was already 1 hour she was waiting for her husband who said goodbye to went to the toilet. However Kyungsoo wasn't come back yet. She was kept waiting. Because it was already too long, she was worried about anything happen to her husband. then she decides to catch up Kyungsoo.

 

She was astonished when found Kyungsoo hugging intimately with another woman--who seems like she was ever saw her. The woman--is Im YoonAh--who claimed to be Kyungsoo's mistresses a month ago.

 

"Kyungsoo." Call Yoonjo who stared at Kyungsoo. Her eyes are already filled with tears. Heard his wife's voice, suddenly Kyungsoo turned his back so that he can away from the devil's arms. He was look like panic when knowing Yoonjo's tears.

 

"dear, it is not such as what you see. I can explain." Kyungsoo tried to make his wife believe that what was seen by Yoonjo are not true. But Yoonjo was already in pain and didn't want to listen to Kyungsoo's explanations.

 

Yoonjo running out the mall and followed by Kyungsoo who keeps chasing her. Kyungsoo keep trying to stop Yoonjo so that he can explain, but Yoonjo keeps running regardless on Kyungsoo. Than now YoonAh was smiling won saw that Yoonjo's anger to Kyungsoo. Because by doing so, she might be able have a chance to make Kyungsoo back to her.

 

Yoonjo keep running and ignore Kyungsoo who kept trying to stop her.

 

'There's nothing to explain, Kyungsoo. It was true that she was said. You are wicked Kyungsoo! You are wicked!' Inner Yoonjo. Because she was too pain, she run across a busy road by of vehicles.

 

"Yoonjo-yah!! LOOK OUT!" Shouts Kyungsoo from distance together with the sound of a car's horn that speeding toward Yoonjo.

 

BRAKKK

 

Kyungsoo amazed to see Yoonjo that already bounced--her head was hit the asphalt hard then blood flowing from her head. Suddenly Kyungsoo sprinted to Yoonjo by his knee that kept trembled.

 

"Honey .. wake up .. please .. wake up ..." sobbed Kyungsoo scared and keep holding his wife's hand who was badly injured in his lap. Until the ambulance siren singing voice brought Yoonjo and separates them.

 


 

Kyungsoo staring his wife who lying in a hospital. It's already 1 month Yoonjo was unconscious since her accident. Kyungsoo felt so sad seeing the condition of his wife. Quite often he always shed tears sorry.

 

"It's my fault ... dear ... wake up ... so I can explain it all ... I'm sorry .. " sobs Kyungsoo. He was holding Yoonjo's hand.

 

He was too sad until he just realized that it was too late at night. Already from the morning he sat there stared of his wife wistfully. He was keep trying to amuse himself by talking at Yoonjo although he was speak for himself. But he hopes, Yoonjo heard what he said.

 

Time seemed so long without Yoonjo. So empty without laughter and smiles Yoonjo. But he was sure. it will not be long. Soon, he will see Yoonjo's laughter and smiles. Hear Yoonjo's voice that always calls Kyungsoo's name every night in Yoonjo's beautiful dreams. He believes he will see it all anymore soon. It will not be long. Yes, he was sure it will not be long...

 



Author note :

First chaper had been done!! ^^ fiuhh~

I hope you all like it.. kekeke-

And I'm sorry if there is some mistakes with my words.. kekeke-

If there some some mistakes again, you can remind me /.\ *bows