1

I'm Just His Bestfriend.

"-----" he wined.

"No."

"----!"

"No!"

Jonghyun sighed and swirled in your chair. "But it's so hot outside! Come onnnn~!"

You take your reading glasses off and itch your head. "Jjong! I need to study! You should study too!"

"Dude its school holidays! Chill bra!" He throws his hands up in the air and groans. "Plus, I hear Sekyungs gna be there." He lifts his eyebrows up and down and grins. "Imagine that babin body in a bikini!"

You hide your frown and hold back your tears. Oh Jonghyun, you notice every girl, but ME.

"Just go with the guys or something Jonghyun."

He stands up and walks over to me. "Pleeeeaseee ----ah!" You look away cos you know what he's about to do. He smirks and holds your head in his direction.

"No! No! Thats...not..fair..!" you say as you struggle out of his grasp. You eventually give up and open your eyes. There they were. Those damn puppy dog eyes. You sigh. "Fine!"

He claps his hands and laugh. "Yess!" I sigh as I close my book.

He exits my room and then comes back in a flash. "Hurry up and pack!" he says as he brings his bag into my room.

I roll my eyes and nod. "Fine."

He lies down on my bed and looks up at my ceiling. "Pfft. Im SO much better looking than this Zelo guy." he scoffs then turns to look at you.

I laugh. "Hmm i dunno Jjong. My baby can rap like a boss!" I say proudly.

Jonghyun gets up from the bed and folds his arms. "Uh hello?! I can rap too!"

"Oh yeah? Prove it dino head."

He points his finger at you and tenses his eyes. You giggle. He hated when you called him dino head.

"----ah is my bestfriend. We're here for each other till the very end."

You lift your eyebrow and shake your hands. "Stop stop!" You groan. "Your hurting my ears!" I jokingly say.

He frowns and looks down. "Fine."

I guiltly smile and ruffle his head.

"Sorry my oppa. You have a lovely voice." I say with as much aegyo I can.

He rolls his eyes then gives you a smile. "Whatever get dressed!"

Back To School (Your POV)

Its been 1 month since we went to the beach where Sekyung was. Its also been 3 weeks since Jonghyun and her have been dating. Now its back to school. I need to focus on my school work. Not boys.

I open my door and see Jonghyun smiling down at me. "Come on jagiya! First day of school whoot whoot!"

I tense up when he calls me jagiya. "Dude. You shouldnt call me 'Jagiya' now that you have a girlfriend!"

Jonghyun laughs and shakes his head. "Sekyung understands our relationship JAGIYA!" he grins and interwines our fingers together. He pulls me out of my house and I quickly close my door. We walk down the street and happily chat about, well anything. We've been bestfriends since we were in kindergarden. Both been through primary and highschool with each other by their side. I love Jonghyun and he loves me too. But it wasnt the same love. I loved him the way he loved Sekyung. But me, I was just in the friend/sister zone.

Sigh.

"Jonghyunnieee!" I hear a squeaky voice from behind.

Ew its Sekyung.

Jonghyun turns around; making me also turn around and I see him brightly smile. "Baby!" He says.

I look down and notice our hands are still interwined. Sekyung looks down and frowns. "Jongie shouldnt you be holding MY hand?" she asks with a pout.

I look around, drifting from the conversation and I see some of our gang. Onew, Taemin, Jessica and Yuri. I smile and wave.

"Jonggiieee! Lets walk to school together!" Sekyung says.

Jonghyun looks at me. "Dont worry, we'll hang later." I say and let go of his hand.

Jonghyun's POV

---- lets go of my hand and Sekyung grabs it straight away. I watch ----- quickly run off to some of our friends. I wrap my arm around Sekyungs shoulder and continue walking to school.

Your POV

You hug your bestfriends and link arms with Yuri. You frown as Jonghyun wraps his arm round Sekyung. The gang follow your eyes and frown. Everyone in your group knew that you liked Jonghyun. Everyone except Jonghyun of course.

Stupid Jonghyun.

"Dont worry ----!" Onew says. "We all love you!" he links onto your other arm and wraps his arm around your shoulder. "Plus, Sekyungs not that pretty anyway. I give them 1 more week tops." He winks and I laugh.

"Yeah. Noona your so much prettier!" Taemin chirps as he links his arm onto Jessica. (NOT dating. They're all just really close friends.)

I laugh and ruffle his hair. "Thanks guys. Im fine. Really. Lets go!"

After Class Break

You had lots of friends. Plus lots of guys falling for you. Seriously, you WERE the most popular girl in school.

You sigh as you walk alone to your usual spot.

You stop when you see randoms sitting there. Wtff?! You wait for your 'Ice Cold Princess' (as people called her) but you called her Jessica, to come.

She grabs my shoulder and smiles. "Whatcha doin here? Why arent you sitting in our spot?"

"One word. Newbies." You say.

Jessicas smile turns into a cold stare and she starts walking like she was on a catwalk to our spot.

The girls sitting there looked up and dropped their sandwiches. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! We didnt..."

"Just go." Jessica coldly says then picks up a piece of rubbish. "Next time you even THINK about sitting here, at LEAST pick up your rubbish you litter bargs!"

They shake their heads then run off. Jessica turns around to me and her cold stare changed into her normal beautiful smile. "There we go -----!" She claps her hands and you grin.

We sit down and chat about our day. Onew and Key come along and sit down. "Hey guys... Taemin and Yuri have their music practice and Minho's practicing his high jumps."

I nod my head slowly and take a bite of my sandwich.

"Wheres Jonghyun ----?" Key asks.

I shake my head. "I dunno. Probably clinging onto Sekyung?"

Onew and Jessica laugh and I grin. They suddenly stop and I confusingly look at them. Since i was facing their way, I couldnt see if anyone was coming or not.

Jessica's POV

I laugh at ---- then stop when I see Jonghyun hand-in-hand with Sekyung. AND they were coming THIS way.

OH HELL NO! No newbies allowed!

---- turns her head round and i could see her frowning.

Jonghyun you idiot.

Flashback (Your POV)

"Yoona?"

"Shes taken."

"Luna?"

"Are you kidding? Shes like 12!"

Jonghyum sighs. "Shes 16." he corrected. "2 years younger than us."

"Well whatever its still a no."

"You dont like ANYONE ----!"

"Its not that... they just dont deserve to sit in our spot. Or you. They dont deserve you." You say and Jonghyuns face softens. "Fine. But you cant say no to everyone ----"

End Of Flashback.

Your POV

You face stiffens as the lovey dovey couple walks closer. Wth does he think he's doing?! He cant just rock up to our spot with a random chick! He always used to ask me. Always.

They stand in front of me and Sekyung waves. "Hi guys! Is it okay if i sit here?"

"No" I cough. Jonghyun hits me and mouths be nice.

"She means, of course you can." Key says. I widen my eyes at him and give him the 'your-dead-later' look. He shrieks then quickly coughs and looks down.

Sekyung smiles and sits down as well as Jonghyun. She sits next to you and you shift everytime she looks away.

You cough then take out a pack of chips from your jacket.

"Oy ----, pass me a pack of oreos will ya?" Onew jokingly says.

You roll you eyes but take it out anyway. "Dont say I never gave you anything." You say with a wink.

He smiles then shares the oreos with Key. Jessica laughs then puts her hand out. "Can i have a pack of lollies?" she says.

"Nup i have none." You say.

Jessica looks at you with disbelief.

"Hahaha! Im kidding... here." You say as you chuck her a pack of lollies.

Sekyung smiles. "Wow you have lots of food ----!"

I keep a straight face. "Is there a problem with that?" I say coldly.

Jonghyun quickly steps in and smiles at Sekyung. "Yeah she does babe. Shes our food garage." he says with a laugh.

You frown at his statement then pop a chip in your mouth.

"Considering how much you eat your very skinny!" Sekyung says.

"Uh... thanks?" you say.

She turns back to Jonghyun and you roll your eyes. "Jongiiieee i love sitting here!"

"Well dont get used to it Sekyung." I coldly say then get up. "Excuse me, I needa pee."

I 'accidentally' hit her knee against mine as i get up and shrug.

First day .

Okaaay... maybe this will have more than 2 chapters... but its going to be a short story promise! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment whatcha think! <3