Kindness

First Love

A/N: Okay, so my day cleared up

Small chapter, but the story will build up

I don't expected this story to be super long either, so please don't be disappointed

Enjoy and please remember to comment :)

X

Jongup was walking home from his job at a local supermarket and it was a bit unpleasant because of the cold, harsh weather,  but he had a coat, large scarf that was pulled up over his face and a hat.

 

Hearing a small groaning noise, Jongup stopped walking and looked behind him to see where the sound came from and the only place he saw was an alley.

Now, Jongup hadn't always been the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even he knew, what he was about to do was stupid. Walking towards the dark alley, he spoke in a small voice.

"I-Is anyone there?"

It took a few moments for a reply, but he heard fear mixed with it.

"I said I don't have any more money, I have nothing, p-please just leave me alone."

"I'm not here to hurt you." He said and took a few more steps only to see the silhouette of the figure, which he guessed was a man after hearing him talk, move back. "I promise, I only want to help."

"How do I know I can trust you?" The figure said and it looked like it was trembling.

"I don't know, you just have to." Jongup replied and bent down offering a hand that was taken slowly.

Pulling the other up, Jongup noticed the other had on nothing but a thin coat and mask that covered most of his face to protect him from the cold weather. His right eye was swelling, his clothes were tattered and blood stained,  and the hand Jongup was currently holding seemed to be swollen as well. The thing  that intrigued him the most was the man's eyes, they looked so familiar and reminded Jongup of pain, both his own and the stranger's.

"Do you have a home?" He said, breaking the silence when he noticed the man was staring at him as well.

"Not anymore." The other said and began to look down.

"Do you need a place to stay?" 

"Y-yes."

"Do you want to stay with me for now? I don't live to far from here."

"C-can I? R-really?" He asked with a nervous tone but a hopeful gaze.

"Yeah, you can stay for as long as you want."

"Thank you, so much." He said as Jongup grabbed his wrist gently and began to lead the man to his home.

He started thinking, he didn't know who the man was, he could be a serial killer for all he knows, but Jongup had an open heart to everybody and sometimes that led to good or bad things.

What this one would be, he didn't know.

X

"Remember there's no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.

-Scott Adams (1957)

X