Back in 1959 pt.1

But Why Does He Want Me?

                    Back in 1959. pt. 1

 

Dana- Why are you doing this? Please stop! Please! 

Himchan- You left me for that rat! You think I was going to let you get away with that? That I was just going to                        forget? I'm getting my revenge for all the pain you caused me.

Dana- I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry for what I did.

 

Himchan- It's ok. *Acts like he walking away, but then turns back around and slaps her across her face. Then after                               picks up a knife, and holds it to .                                                                          

Dana- *shrieks in pain. ('Why did his mom ask me to do this? If I would've known he'd end up beating on me like                                        this. I would've said no'- she thought in her head as Himchan kept throwing punches at                                        her stomach.)

                                                                                                                                                                                 *Flashback

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dana- Mrs. Kim, may I ask why you want me to break up with your son?

 

Mrs.Kim- If you guys plan to get married, you won't be able to have children. So I thought it'd be best to just end                it now so that you won't be faced with such a dissapointment in the future.

 

Narrator-(She was lying. In fact Dana and Himchan would have been able  to have kids. Mrs. Kim just didn't want                   Dana and Himchan together. One reason is because of the fact that Dana is black. Boo! Another for the                 fact that she's human. Yes, human. The Kim's are all aliens that came to earth back in 1842.

              Yeah I know; Himchan may seem old at dirt. But no! In fact he's only 23! He was 23 when he came to                     earth he is 23 still to this day as you guys who are reading this are in 2014. Now, why is it that he                         remains the same age for decades of time? Because aliens don't age, nor do they grow or become any                   older like we humans do. As soon as they landed in our atmosphere all of that just completely stopped.                  

             Plus, just so you know. The only way you can see the Kim's is if they touch you FIRST. So no you can't                    see them at all  even if they stood right next to you, or infront of you. Another thing is...You certainly                   cannot KILL them, don't even try to do so because they can't die. Poor Dana.)

 

Dana- I understand. *She then hung her head low* *In a small voice she asked*:How should I end it with him                    nicely?                                        

 

Mrs.Kim- You can't end it nicely!! If you do that he would still be attached to you. Break his heart. That's the only                  way!

 

Narrator- (What and Ever! Oh My Goodness! I can't believe her; causing all this mess. I swear if she was able to die                I would have grabbed my sledge-hammer a long time ago...I'm sorry...Let's get back to the story.)

 

Mrs.Kim- Oh, I know *she said enthusiastically* Tell him that you found somebody else! That means you "MUST"                   find someone or else he would think that your playing a joke on him and would stay with you. 

 

Dana- Umm. Ok Mrs.Kim.

 

Mrs. Kim- Do you think you can do this, Dana?

 

Dana- Yes. Yes, I'm sure. I'll be going now. Goodbye Mrs. Kim.

 

Mrs. Kim- Bye-bye Dana. Be careful.

     

 

                                                        (To be Continued.)