Insomia

Insomia's Stories

Funny Ryeowook story 

One day, you go for Ryeowook’s concert and he sings Insomnia (A disease that makes a person cannot sleep). While he is dancing with the backstage dancer, you got jealous because she keeps molesting your idol. In your mind, you keep thinking that you are killing the backstage dancer and said......

You: I’ll kill you, backstage dancer! I wish that I were the one dancing with him on that stage....

At the backstage, Ryeowook praise himself.

Ryeowook:I am so handsome .That dance make me look hot! I have to grow abs because of that.

Then , he appear again with his song “Move like jagger” by Maroon 5 but there are more backstage dancer and that make you feel uneasy.

Everyone in the crowd: Ryeowook is so hot!! Ryeowook !

You: I cannot watch this anymore.

Since you are in the VIP sit ,you take out a soju bottle and throw it to the backstage dancer . Unfortunely, you miss it. You threw the bottle and hit Ryeowook’s head.

Ryeowook:Ahh~ My head.......

After that ,Ryeowook be send to the hospital because of the injury you made.At the hospital, you visit him when there is no body guard.

Ryeowook:Ahh~(just wake up) Who are you ????

You: I am___________________

 Ryeowook:What are you doing here ,__________?

You: I am here because I want to say I’m sorry about what happened too your head.
Ryeowook:It’s ok ,It not even your fault.

You: Oppa ........ I am the one who threw the bottle at you that night.

Ryeowook:Really???? It’s you????

You:Yes . I cannot stand seeing you with other girls .they molest you too .I can’t take it...

Ryeowook:it’s ok...

You:REally?

Ryeowook:Really. Police catch her!!!!! She the one who planning to kill me

Policeman: You are going to jail!!!

You : Help................................

 

 

 

 

----------------------------THE END------------------------------------