Sorry, not good at this.

She's Gone

"Oppa, you'll come right?" Sooyoung asked me with a friendly smile. "You can spend Christmas with us. You know that father likes you a lot. Also, Jessica and Taeyonnie will visit, too."

"How about him?" I asked all of a sudden.

"Ey, of course he'll come!" She poked my right cheek teasingly. "You don't have to be awkward around him. He's nice."

"Tsss, you won't like him if he's not." I faked a smile.

She chuckled. Today is December 23. SM practice rooms has been packed with every artist for a brief celebration of Christmas.   "I should be spending Christmas Eve with my family, not yours." And your boyfriend, idiot.

"Tssss. Okay!" She pouted. She looked around and saw Taeyeon drawing near us. "Taeyeonnie, I have to go now. Mom would need help for preparing for tomorrow. Promise me you would come, eo?"

I didn't hear what Taeyeon said anymore since I, also, started moving to a more unusual spot. Frustrations. I get frustrated every time she turns her back at me without saying goodbye, or anything at all. Since when did we become this far? Since when did I become this far from her? She's close yet so far.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

From: Sooyoungie

Message: Oppa, I hope you don't feel bad about it. It's over now. You're a family member, right? ^^ I will always be thankful to have an oppa like you. You were once my knight in shining armor, right? I hope you continue to be one. You should find your girl, too. ^^ But many ELFs would be sad, right? Kkkk~ It's 2014 soon, let's work harder as a family. I am saying all this things now because I don't think I won't be able to use my phone that much anymore. Kekekeke~ Ah, I'm now on my way home. Take care, always. Please remind my members to come by tomorrow, eo? Kkk~ annyeonggggggg~

"Aish, really." I muttered.

To: Sooyoungie

Messge: I'm sorry that I'm keeping you bothered all this time. I understand, Sooyoung-ssi. Merry Christmas! I'm sorry that I couldn't come.

What do you mean you understand, Choi Siwon? What do you mean your sorry?

From: Sooyoungie

Message: I wish you could come! >.< Please come oppa. TT__TT

Aish this brat. How exactly can I move on when you pop up like this?

To: Sooyoungie

Message: I'm sorry................................. I have to drive. Bye. ^^

Are you trying to kill me, Choi Sooyoung?