Homophone

Yuri's car

 

-Yuri's apartment-

" I'm home Sica baby~" Jessica run to meet with the most person she loves the most in her life, Kwon Yuri whom is a CEO at Kwon Enterprise.

" Welcome home seobang ah~" Jessica welcoming Yuri by hugging and of course kissing too.

" You're early today, why?" Jessica pulls Yuri's collar and kissed her.

" Emm...maybe I missed you" Yuri smiled between their kisses, her arm encircle around Jessica's waist.

" Why 'maybe'?" Jessica pulls away from their sweet moment, crossing her arms in front of her chest and pout.

" I'm sorry baby~ well I do missed you so much" Yuri holds Jessica's chin and bring her face to meet her eyes to eyes.

" Will you forgive this lowly person that took your heart?" Yuri smiled and Jessica nodded right away.

" You're not lowly but sweety and full with burning charisma" Once again Jessica pulls Yuri's collar and landed her lips on Yuri's. Her arm wrapping on Yuri's neck.

" Emm~ " Jessica moaned between their kisses. Yuri smiled, she know Jessica really wanted this.

" Sica...I should go....to.....clean up....myself...." Yuri struggling to speaks while Jessica kissing her aggressively. Seconds later Jessica pulls from their kisses.

" Faster~" Jessica smiled. Yuri gives a peck on her cheeks.

" Don't worry Sica baby~" Yuri run away from her, Jessica cheeks become red like rippened tomato. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

'Jessica really dried me up' Yuri gulped down the liquid.

"Seobang ah!" Jessica shouted from the living room. Yuri rushed away once her name is called by her princess.

" Yes baby " Yuri gives her a wink.

" Come, sit here" Jessica pats the sofa. Yuri sits next to her and watch TV. Jessica leans at Yuri's shoulder, a car cf showed up. Yuri really likes this cf.

'That's a y sport car but mi...' Yuri thought but Jessica intervene her.

" Seobang can we have that car?" Jessica asked, she watch the cf attentively. 'She always dreams to have a car like this' Yuri thought

" Sure you can, but I don't want any...." Yuri respond but the end of her words are not audible enough.

"Really?" Jessica face lits up. Yuri can see stars around Jessica. 'She's so elated, even stars coming around her' Yuri thought

"Yes you can have it" Yuri smiled. Jessica pulls Yuri and kissed her.

" Thank you seobang!" Jessica jumping around like a little girl.

" When you want it?" Yuri asked.

" Tomorrow!" Jessica retort her.

"Okay" Yuri wink at her. Jessica straddle oh Yuri's lap and whisper to her.

" Seobang?" 

"Hmm?"

"Let's have a fun tonight~" Jessica giggled. Yuri can feel butterflies on her stomach.

" Sure Sica baby" Yuri words makes Jessica squeak. 

 

The lovey-dovey couple enjoying their hot night until they worn out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri and Jessica heading to the car dealership by a cab. 'A famous CEO taking a cab...that's weird' those words popped in Jessica head. 
Jessica once asked Yuri why she didn't want to buy a car for her own self instead taking a cab, but Yuri just shrugged as an answer.

Once they reach, Yuri and Jessica went to the main gallery. Both of their jaw open widely, Yuri noticed Jessica's and she shuts it up but she didn't notice herself, Jessica also noticed Yuri's and she did the same.

"Thank you" both of them thank each other.

The dealer come with a wide smiles

"Can I help you miss?"

"Oh yes, I saw your latest advert yesterday. Can I know it's model?"

"Sure it's Ferrari Scuderia Spider 16M. Do you interested in this car miss?" the dealer ask her.

"No, not me but her. Well can you give us time, it's look like there's lot of cars here." Yuri pointing at Jessica.

"Sure miss. Have your time, just go to the customer desk when you're done picking" the dealer bows and walks away. Yuri walks to meet Jessica.

"Done Sica?" Yuri asked. Jessica shook and examines each car.

"Say Yuri, why don't you want to own a car?" Jessica asked.

"Because I already have it" Yuri answer her blankly

"Really? You never tell me about it? But you still taking a cab" Jessica look at Yuri with a surprised looks.

"Because I don't want to tell you about it. You won't be able to see that car because you never noticing" Yuri giggled.

"I won't have it before you have your own first" Jessica pout and makes Yuri facing her backs.

Yuri walks toward and drag Jessica away to washroom. Yuri lock the door and she leans Jessica on the wall. Yuri close up their distant and  puts her arm on her shoulder. Jessica can feel Yuri's warm body even her outfit is thick.

"Sica baby~ only me can ride that 'car'. Nobody can ride that 'car' because 'it's mine. Nobody can buy 'it' because it's priceless" Yuri whisper to her.

Jessica bristle when she heard Yuri's words. Yuri's warm breath on her neck tickle her, she become weak when she heard Yuri's husky voice.

" What do you mean by that seobang~?" Jessica close her eyes, she enjoy their closeness.

"Do you want to see my 'car'?" Yuri asked her. Jessica opens her eyes and nods.

"Close your eyes" Yuri asking her and Jessica did. Yuri bring her to a specific spot and whisper to Jessica ear again.

"You can see my 'car' if you go on specific place. My car is the most beautiful yet y and no one can compete with me. Are you ready?" With Yuri's words Jessica nods, she so excited to see Yuri's car.

"Open your eyes" Yuri asking her and Jessica slowly open her eyes, but she see nothing.

"Where's your car Yuri? You said I can see it but there's nothing here and by the way there is no way a car would fit in the washroom." Jessica speaks in disappointing tone. She pout.

Yuri gives Jessica a back hug, she place her chin on the latter. 

"Look at the mirror Sica" 
Jessica respond to Yuri.

"What do you see now?"

"You and me"
Yuri smiled.

"So?" Jessica asked back and smiled upon looking Yuri smiles.

"Will you pronounce this word after I spell it?" 

"Any word I will"

"Okay. J..E..S..S..I..C..A..R...now pronounce it for me" 

It took 5 seconds for Jessica to register the alphabets until she heard Yuri chuckle. Yuri tighten her hugs and bury her face on Jessica shoulder. Jessica eyes widen and she slowly smiled.

"You're so genius seobang. J.E.S.S.I.C.A.R...sounds like Jessica" Jessica giggled.

"I'm always genius when it comes to you" 

Jessica turns and facing Yuri, she smiled and wrapping her arm around Yuri's neck.

"Can I kiss you because you being too sweet to me?" Jessica stared at Yuri's eyes and then to her lips.

"I never tell you to ask a permission from me if you want to kissed me" 

Jessica leans and kissed Yuri passionately. After couple of minutes both of them pulls from their kisses because they need oxygen.

"I love you seobang~"

"I love you too Sica baby~"

 

'KNOCK! KNOCK!'

"Anybody's there?"

Knocks can be heard from outside.

"Looks like someone need to use this room too" Yuri break away from the hugs.

"Let's go" 

Both of them come out from the washroom with a slight rosy cheeks. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you want it Sica?" 

"Emm..." Jessica hesitate. She look at Yuri and then to the car for couple of times.

"It's okay Sica" Yuri carresing her backs.

"Okay I'll have this one" Jessica smiled widely.

"That's BMW 320i white" the dealer state the car's model.

"Okay she'll have this one"

"Please follow me"

After the dealings done. Yuri fetch the key and give it to Jessica.
Jessica run to her new car and wave at Yuri.

"Can you drive Sica?" Yuri asked with a worried tone.

"Don't worry Seobang. I already got my driving license" Jessica reply her with an assured tone.

Jessica got into the driver seat while Yuri as her first passenger. Jessica zoomed off from the building and drive anywhere she wants with her Seobang.

 

-THE END-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think??? XP.....JESSICARRRRR~....I laughed so much until my stomach hurt like hell. ICE PRINCESS GORJESSICAR..sounds cool right??? BMW 320i and Ferrari Scuderia Spider M16...cool!!!