Mornings

LuKai and their catboy Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mornings were what Luhan and Kai loved the most.

Luhan, the oldest, would usually be the first to awake. Dressed in nothing but boxer shorts, yet he never feels cold due to the warmth of the two people sleeping to the left of him on the king sized bed. Not to mention, the cotton candy pink tail that is always loosely wrapped around his waist when he wakes.

Kai, the second oldest, would wake up in second place. Sleeping on the most left, Kai looks to the right of him and smiles at the older, Luhan who is usually already awake and looking at the boy in the middle of them. Luhan would break his attention from the boy and look at Kai, smiling at the tanned boy in acknowledgement before mouthing a “good morning”. Kai would then hum back as a response, as he continues running his slim fingers through the pink hair that’s sprawled out on the white pillow that the head rested on.

Both of them would admire the adorableness of the youngest boy, as the boy lying in the middle mewls in his sleep and leans towards Kai’s touches. The arms around Kai would tighten and so would the tail around Luhan’s waist.

Sehun, the youngest, and the apple of Luhan and Kai’s eyes, would always, without doubt, be the last to wake up from his slumber. He leans in the Kai’s touches and mewls, choosing to ignore the light that comes into the room through the sheer white curtains. He buries himself into Kai’s chest, which in turns scrunches up Kai’s tank top.

Kai and Luhan chuckles at the usual antics of the catboy, and both of them moves to scratch behind one of Sehun’ ears each. Sehun’s ears perk up at the attention he’s getting and he purrs in absolute bliss.

The feline’s eyes creek open and he blinks as he looks up at the tanned boy lying in front of him. Sehun breaks out into a big smile as he greets the both of them in the brightest and most upbeat fashion that Sehun is capable of. His ears and tail are straight up and so is his body as he sits upright and turns to face the two boys. His left hand grabs Luhan’s and right grabs Kai’s.

“Good morning Luhannie! Good morning Kai!” Sehun squeals, smiling at the both of them with his face tilted at an angle.

“Good morning Hunnie.” The two boys chorus, moving to press a kiss on each of the catboy’s cheeks.

Sehun returns the favour, first moving to kiss the eldest, followed by Kai.

By the time they are done with their morning routine, Sehun’s stomach grumbles in hunger and Sehun looks down in embarrassment, cheeks blushed to the same pink on his hair. Luhan laughs at the cuteness of the youngest and uses his fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter