One Shot

Market Love

Market Love

One Shot story

Characters: SHINee Jinki ft SNSD Taeyeon

Suggest by Lee Hyeri

 

The story is started here….

 

Onew's mom is a , she's a big fat  
She's the biggest in the whole wide world 
She's a stupid , if there ever was a  
She's a to all the boys and girls! 

Monday she's a  
On Tuesday she's a
On Wednesdays and Saturdays she's a
Then on Sunday, just to be different
She's a super king kamaya maya beeeyotch! 


Have you ever met my friend Onew's mom
She's the biggest in the whole wide world 
Shes a mean old , and she has stupid hair 
She's a ... 
 

She's a stupid  
Kyle's mom's a  
And she's just a dirty ! 


Talk to kids around the world and it might go a little bit something like this!

(Weirdass )

Have you ever met my friend Onew's mom
She's the biggest in the whole wide world 
Shes a mean old , and she has stupid hair 
She's a ... 
 

I really mean it
Onew's mom
She's big fat ing !
Big old fat ing
Kyle mom........ bit-cha!!

 

 

“Kang Minhyuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!” someone yelled to a tall man who was playing drum and singing in front of chicken store rudely. As soon as he turned back, his head was hit with a shoe so badly by another woman.

“You always annoy our shop! If you have nothing to do, just go to guard your shop. This is our business…” Eunjung yelled.

“Your chicken takes my customers here yah…” he waked up again and looked at the lady angrily.

“My chicken?” Eunjung looked back to Onew a little because chicken that Minhyuk had mentioned was Onew.

“Don’t mind them, Omma.. Come on.. we have to cook these chicken before our customers come..” Onew called her “Omma” as general but it not meant Eunjung was his Omma but she was his cousin.

“Okay.. Go back with your dog’s place :P ” Eunjung walked passing Minhyuk rudely as she started cooking chicken.

“She is really witch… >o<” Minhyuk walked to his shop back and looked at his Noona, Taeyeon. She was cleaning some fish happily.

“Noona, haven’t you sold them yet?” he asked.

“I don’t know why, we have no customers today…” Taeyeon shaked her hair wonderingly

“It caused of those relatives…” Minhyuk looked at Onew’s shop angrily.

“Take a rest! I don’t want to have a fight with them anymore…” said Taeyeon.

“How much does it cost?” a customer came to ask Taeyeon as she took a look on the fish.

“Yeah 1kg for $2.5” said Taeyeon.

“It’s very expansive…” said the lady.

“No no, unnie. It’s a good price. You will know it after you taste it. These are fresh fish that I received from this morning…”

“Really??” the lady smiled.

“Don’t believe them! They didn’t sell them all since yesterday. They are not fresh.. please take a look on our chickens…” Onew came to take the lady to his shop back.

“Hey Hyung!” Jungshin came Onew’s store with among of chickens in a few big baskets. Of course, Lee Jungshin is Onew’s younger brother. He was married with a countryside girl, Park Hyomin who was the owner of hen fame; thus, he always takes his chicken to Onew’s store for selling every day.

“Here, my fresh chickens are taken again… hehe… just believe me.. These are fresh..” Onew told the lady.

“It sounds interesting… how much is it?” the lady asked.

“One for $10…”

“Wow, the seller is so cute.. okay give me one…” the lady smiled.

“Okay wait for a moment… Omma ah… take a chicken for this beautiful lady..” Onew told Eunjung.

“Fine..” Eunjung moved quickly to take a chicken.

 

They didn’t know that, two people were looking at them angrily. Taeyeon kept looking at Onew’s action as she took one of fish up and pointed to Onew.

“Noona, this is expansive… Don’t throw it…” Minhyuk tried to stop her.

“This is not the first time that he does this to me… Lee Jinki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Taeyeon threw the fish to Onew but he faster moved away.

“That shop gives fish to us again… haha.. Omma, take it…” Onew laughed at Taeyeon while Eunjung was taking the fish to the basket happily.

“Thank you ^_^” Eunjung waved her hand to Taeyeon.

“Ahhhh…. I’m going to be crazy….” Taeyeon yelled.

How couldn’t Onew escape it? Because it became to be a present simple that Taeyeon always throws fish to him as soon as he takes her customers.

……………………..

In the evening

 

After some sellers kept their goods and began to go home, the market was a bit quiet. When Taeyeon locked her stock, Onew also came out too. They just saw each other and said nothing. Taeyeon really hated that man so much since he always annoyed her selling.

“Why are you staring at me? Don’t you love me?” Onew laughed and walked out.

“Yah This man…” Taeyeon took off her shoe and threw it to hit Onew’s head.

“Bad girl!!!!!!!” Onew turned back angrily but Taeyeon wasn’t there anymore. She disappeared in that time.

 

It was along stress for a lady without a shoe.. she walked home hardly but it didn’t make her unhappy during that time. She was laughing crazily when she imaged to Onew’s angry bird face.

“Finally, I could revenge for myself.. hahaha….” She laughed till her teardrop came out.

“How hard I laugh!” she talked to herself.

Suddenly, someone rode motor passed her and then he returned to her back as soon as he saw her.

“Kim Taeyeon?” Daesung looked at Taeyeon surprisingly. Of course, Daesung was Taeyeon’s deliver of fish. Of course, he loved her secretly since their first meeting but Taeyeon didn’t know about this.

“Why are you walking alone? Your shoe..?” Daesung noticed about her empty foot suddenly.

“Aisii.. I broke it..” Taeyeon shaked her hair shyly

“Okay come on… Let me take you home..” Daesung smiled shyly.

“Thanks..” Taeyeon quickly came on his motor and then they started riding together.

…………………..

“What’s up with that ugly man?” Minhyuk asked Taeyeon after she came in to their home back. Of course, he had seen Daesung and Taeyeon at front and Minhyuk didn’t like Daesung since they had the same last name.

“He took me here.. why?” Taeyeon ignored him and came to organize her clothes.

“I don’t want my niece or nephew will be alike to him…” Minhyuk played kitty alone and continue with his smile “But if my children were cute like Eunjung, maybe it’s good hehe…”

“What??” Taeyeon noticed what her brother said.

“Aniyo it’s nothing.. hehe I just said if…” Minhyuk quickly waved his head. He almost let his Noona find out. It was too dangerous if Taeyeon knew it, because Taeyeon and Onew’s store were crushed each other.

……………………….

 

Next Day

 

“Noona, do you know why they can find a lot of customers?” Minhyuk shaked Taeyeon while they were selling fish and looking at Onew’s store

“Maybe, their chickens are good” Taeyeon said.

“No just look for a moment..” Minhyuk kept looking at their action.

 

Onew was in handsome clothes and Eunjung was in beautiful clothes. They couldn’t notice that why they were here? It seemed like a party not for selling chickens.

 

“Annyeong Noona.. you look so nice today…” Onew talked to an old lady who was walking across his store.

“Yeah.. Jinki, long time to see haha you are good at telling a joke..” she got red face.

“Well, today we have fresh chicken what do you want?” Onew showed her his chickens.

“How much is it?” she pointed to a big chicken.

“It’s 20$ but I will discount you only 15$... ” Onew said.

“Okay come one… take it for me..”

 

“What are you looking for?” Eunjung looked at a few men who were staring at her.

“You look pretty today.. Eunjung ah..” he was Suho was cleaner of this market and he always looked at Eunjung when he came here.

“So give me a pretty gifts today as you help buy these chickens hehe..” Eunjung smiled to Suho sweetly.

“I can…. Yah… take me 5 chickens…” Suho smiled shyly.

“Okay okay..” Eunjung quickly took those chickens for him and other Exo (Market Guards)

“They are so fresh…” Suho looked at chicken but he touched Eunjung’s hand happily.

 

“How come they are doing that….!” Minhyuk chopped fish’s head angrily.

“Oh my… Are you crazy?” Taeyeon knocked his head badly.

“They are too much.. this is market not club…” Minhyuk yelled till everyone noticed at their store.

“Enough… Minhyuk ah… I know you are mad because of that bad image in front of our store but you can’t do it for now…” Taeyeon tried to comfort her younger brother. She didn’t know that Minhyuk was angry with Exo and Eunjung.

“Because of your… just look back at our store -_- You look like countrywoman that why no one wants to buy ours…” said Minhyuk.

Of course, Taeyeon dressed simple clothes every day because this was market. No need to make up.

“Do you want me to follow them?” Taeyeon said.

“Of course…”

“You are good looking but why don’t you follow them? I am a girl yah…” Taeyeon

“I’m afraid if she thinks I am ert..”

“She? Who??”

“It’s nothing…” Minhyuk moved out and went to wash some fish.

“Taeyeon Noona??” Suddenly Kris walked to her.

“Wow, you see.. even I look simple, but there is also a handsome man to buy mine..” Taeyeon told Minhyuk.

“I’m coming to get tontine’s money not buying fist.. =_= You haven’t given us since you got tontine..” Kris said.

“Aigoo… =_=” Taeyeon really wanted to hide her face in the toilet very much. It was so embarrass.

 

“hahahaha…” Onew laughed softly as soon as he heard that.

“Poor you… =_=” Minhyuk patted Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Hor! I will go to pay by myself. Don’t come again!” Taeyeon gave him some money.

“It’s okay if you pay everyday…” Kris said and walked back to Onew’s store.

“Eunjung ah~ today you have fresh chicken again?” he asked her

“Yeah what do you want?” Eunjung showed her charming to get his feeling.

“I want 2 chickens…”

“Yah~ how mean you are…” she looked away.

“No No… 5 chickens okay?? Haha..” Kris said

“Okay! You are so nice… hehe…” she patted his shoulder.

“Awww… Eunjung touched me…. T___T” Kris jumped happily.

 

“How stupid! =_=” Taeyeon

“I really want to kill that man” Minhyuk

…………………………….

 

Next Day

 

“Minhyuk ah…” Krystal who was a banana grill seller in the same market, walked to Taeyeon’s store.

“What are you looking for?” Taeyeon asked.

“He’s come yet?” she asked.

“Yeah, tell me then. I will report to him..”

“Arasso… My boyfriend and I have a contest of food. We just want to ask you join it. I like fish so I choose to you be by my side and my Key will choose another cook to fight with me..” said Krystal.

“Really? It sounds interesting..”

“Yeah~ Unnie you should join it. The winner will get 2000$”

“Really? Let me join then haha…” Taeyeon laughed happily.

 

……………………………………

 

Another Side

Onew’s home

 

“Hyung!” Key ran to Jinki who was cooking at the kitchen.

“Yeah what’s up?”

“May you help me this time? I need your help…” Key shaked Onew’s body crazily.

“What’s about?”

“I have joined a contest with Krystal, my girlfriend. She said if I lost her, we have to get married…” said Key.

“Married? It sounds good.. you are lucky to get her…” Eunjung walked from the up stair and looked at Key.

“But I don’t want to married yet.. Hyung please help me…” Key shaked his arms

“How can I help you?”

“Join that contest…”

…………………………..

At night

 

“Well, which food should we make?” Eunjung kept reading food book and asked Onew.

“It’s always chicken. I can do it well..” said Onew.

“So I will call Jungshin to take fresh chicken to us tomorrow..” Eunjung walked to home phone and clicked calling Jungshin.

 

“Jungshin ah.. it’s me.. Eunjung.. well, can you take chicken for us tomorrow? I need a fresh one that you think it was good..”

“…………….”

“Why can’t? oh oh.. I see.. I will think about it later…” Eunjung kept phone and turned back to Onew.

“Jungshin said he couldn’t come to Seoul tomorrow.. He’s busy..”

“So what should we do?” asked Onew.

“I will go to find it early… Don’t worry…” she smiled.

“Well, so I am thinking about these steps..” Onew opened another pages.

 

…………………………..

 

“We have to find fresh fish for tomorrow…” Taeyeon took her phone up.

“Yah! Don’t say you were calling him?” Minhyuk shocked.

“Yeah, it’s Daesung..”

“Please pity me.. I don’t like that man…” Minhyuk took the phone from her.

“So what should we do?”

“I will find it tomorrow.. I can go to the port and get some fish..”

“Are you sure?”

“Just believe me…”

…………………………..

 

At 5 am

 

“What a cold time! When will the fish men arrive? T___T” Minhyuk sat alone on the port side and he kept looking at the river sadly. Of course, he was waiting for some fish men.

………………….

 

“If you want fresh, just kill them by yourself…” the seller said

“Yah.. I can’t… >.< Ahjussi please help me.. I really want that chicken.. I will pay twice time okay?”

“Really?”

“Hurry up…”

……………………

“Finally I get that fish yeah….” Minhyuk was riding motor fast after he got a big fish from a fish man.

“Noona please wait for me…”

…………………

 

The contest would be started in a few minutes more. They were many cooks were coming more and more. Taeyeon and Onew’s places were face to each other.

“How come that ert is here also?” Taeyeon stared at Onew’s face.

“He is Key’s cook..” Krystal whispered her.

“Are you kidding me? Well, I will able to see his real ability for now..” said Taeyeon.

 

“Why is that Ahjuma here? =_=” Onew asked Key.

“She is Krystal’s cook…” Key told.

“Yah… this world is really small..” Onew pouted and look back to his supplies.

“Eunjung omma hasn’t come yet… If she can’t come on time, so what will we do?” Onew shaked his hair boringly

“And then just cook this…” Key took a big fish for Onew.

“What the f***…! I’m not good at cooking fish like somebody…” Onew stared at Taeyeon’s secretly.

“Just take it easily..”

…………………

 

“Noona.. I’m coming……….” Minhyuk rode motor faster and point to that place.

“Onew… I’m coming……….” Eunjung ran fast at the road’s side.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh………..”

Bang~

Both of fish and chicken suddenly flew up and fell down on the road during some cars were driving across them so badly.

“Chicken/ Fish!!!!!!!!!!” Eunjung and Minhyuk yelled loudly.

Of course, Minhyuk had hit Eunjung when she had been dancing at the road’s side.

“You have planned to destroy my chicken? Kang Minhyuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Eunjung hit Minhyuk’s chest angrily when she was sitting in blood.

“Noona, your leg is injure? I’m sorry.. I didn’t do it on purpose..” Minhyuk got shock.

“Ahhh…. My chicken is broken… so what about contest?”

“I will take you to hospital…” he faster carried her on the motor.

“Hey! Take me back… hey…” Even she tried to hit him again and again but he still ignored and rode it continue.

……………………….

 

“Well the contest is started!” MC said.

“What should I do Minhyuk/ Eunjung hasn’t come yet..” Onew and Taeyeon said at the same time.

“Do it…” Key took fish for Onew.

“I have only this…” Krystal took chicken for Taeyeon .

“I should try it..” Taeyeon and Onew

……………………..

 

“Key, boil water for me” said Onew.

“Hey you cook fish not chicken…” Key told.

“Err… and then just boil…” Onew shaked his hair

 

“You will miss its taste if you boil it..” Taeyeon told him and then look back to her chicken.

“Krystal.. give me a knife…”

“Hey this is chicken not fish…” said Krystal.

“Just give..” Taeyeon took a knife and began to chop it but..

“Its appearance is also a part of taste. If you do that, it will be bad…” said Onew.

 

Both of them kept looking at each other for a while before Onew started talking…

“Do you want to exchange with me?”

“Can I?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure…”

And then both of them exchanged their meat to each other as they did cook quickly.

……………………

 

At hospital

 

“You are so bad…” Eunjung slapped Minhyuk’s head again and again after she was cleaned her wound.

“Yah my Noona is also in that contest too..” Minhyuk

“This is the reason that you destroy my chicken? How cheap you are…” Eunjung pulled his hair angrily.

“Ouch… helpppppppppppppppppppppppppp”

…………………..

 

Finally, all food was on the long table and all commissions appeared during that time.

“Oh there is Lee Jungshin!!!!!!!!!” Krystal pointed to the tall man among commissions.

“Is this the reason that he was busy?” Onew looked at his brother strangely. He almost forgot that Jungshin was a king of cook when he was single.

“It’s unfair… that commission is his sibling…” Krystal jumped angrily.

“He can’t be changed hahaha…” Key said

“It’s too much..” Taeyeon

“Jungshin is a fair man. Just believe me. If I won you unfairly, I won’t accept it also..” said Onew.

 

“Yah she is Park Hyomin?” Key pointed to a thin lady who walked after Jungshin.

“Is she also commission? Hahaha…” Krystal jumped. Even Hyomin was Jungshin’s wife but she was also Taeyeon’s close friend when they had been at high school.

“It’s unfair…” Key looked at Krystal.

“Let it go simply.. Hyomin/ Shin that I have known, isn’t an unfair person..” Taeyeon and Onew said at the same time.

…………………………

 

At Night

 

“I’m sorry Noona… I came late…” Minhyuk looked at Taeyeon sadly.

“It was fine baby..”

“How about your contest? You lost him because of me…??”

“No but…” Taeyeon imaged to that event again.

 

 

“Hahaha… Finally, The Pig shock the world of me, win…….” Shin Dong jumped till broke the stage.

“Hey Hey enough… T_T” All commissions cried hardly.

 

“Really? So is that pig?? Aigoo…” Eunjung slapped her forehead tiredly after she heard that.

“I don’t know either…” Onew came to sit on the sofa..

“If I hadn’t taken chicken for you on time, I would…”

“I exchanged with Taeyeon already. But we still lost..”

“Taeyeon? Isn’t Kim Taeyeon??”

“Well, maybe she is..” he smiled. It was the first time that he looked at her at the new way.

“Eunjung ah..” Onew called her Eunjung at the first time.

“Is my ear error? You called me correctly..”

“It’s fine.. What do you think about Kim Taeyeon?” he suddenly asked.

“Even she is sassy but she is nice…”

“You think this so…?? Kekekeke…” Onew hid his mouth while he was laughing alone.

“What’s that? =_=”

“Nothing…”

……………………….

Next day:

 

They back to sell again generally. But today, Onew couldn’t sell his chicken well since he kept looking at Taeyeon secretly and Minhyuk knew it.

“Noona, did you borrow his money?” Minhyuk pointed to Onew and asked Taeyeon.

“Why?”

“He always stars at you…” Minhyuk

“Really?” As soon as she looked at him back but Onew faster looked away

“He doesn’t..”

“He must have problem…” Minhyuk noticed and suddenly he thought about some good images.

 

“Hello Jinki… do you have some fresh chickens…?” a lady came to his store.

“Do you know? Nowadays people become fat because they eat meat much. Whereas, they eat less fish which has vitamin A that why their eyes are very poor…” Onew whispered her.

“Really? O.O”

“Yeah, you’d better eat fish a lot..” Onew pointed to Taeyeon’s store.

“Okay, I see. Thank for telling me..” and then the lady turned back to Taeyeon’s store.

“Lee Jinki!!!!!!!!!” Eunjung yelled.

“Yah Omma.. we have a lot of customers already.. we should share to each other… xD” Onew

………………..

“You like my Noona..?” Minhyuk came to hide Onew’s way after they closed their stores.

“What are you talking? It’s useless..” Onew tried to escape.

“I don’t mind if you like her but I just…” Minhyuk began to say…

“Just what..?”

“I like your Noona too…. xD and then we have exchange each other okay??”

“Huh? ._.” Onew shocked.

“Hyung! Pleaseeeeeeee………………”

“Well… it seems like…. Do you really like her?”

“Yeah, it has been 3 years already…”

“But I’ve just noticed Taeyeon for a few days…”

“She is kind… just believe me… we should exchange okay?”

“I thought so..”

……………………

 

“Are you alright? It’s just time you asked me to watch movie..?” Taeyeon shocked after Minhyuk came to ask her like that.

“Come on… we have to watch that movie.. It’s my favorite…” Minhyuk dragged her out from home quickly.

“Eh… where are you going?” Taeyeon kept asking.

“You will know when you got there..”

……………………….

“I don’t like to go out during the cold night..” said Eunjung.

“But I will pay you a pizza…” Onew smiled.

“Really…? O.O”

“Sure…”

“Come on……………” Eunjung dragged Onew run out quickly.

 

“I’ve been okay” Onew sent the text to Minhyuk while he was talking with Eunjung on the street…

“And then we should exchange…” Minhyuk replied his text.

“Okay/ Okay”

 

“Omma… I suddenly have stomached.” Onew hugged his stomach hardly.

“What’s wrong? Let back home then..” said Eunjung.

“No no, I’ve already ordered pizza… let take a seat.. I am going to toilet…” and then he left quickly.

……………..

Minhyuk asked Taeyeon to go toilet and then both of those tall men came to meet each other at the garden quietly.

“What should I tell her? I suddenly walk to her and then what will she think? Aigoo…” Onew shocked.

“Take your time dear..” Minhyuk kicked Onew to Taeyeon’s place where she was sitting alone at the park.

“Lee Jinki…?” Taeyeon stared at him.

“Ah ha… tonight there are many stars in the sky hehe… ” he shaked his hair shyly

“What’s that..? =_=”

“Your younger brother said, his stomach is hurt and then he is going back home… Luckily, I was walking across him and he asked me to look after you…”

“Really? O.o”

…………………….

Eunjung was eating pizza angrily.

“Damn… Lee Jinki.. how come he left me alone?” she blamed massage after she got it from Onew. He told her that he was going back home because of his stomach.

While she was eating, Minhyuk walked across her place again and again for a few time till Eunjung had headache because of his walking.

“What are you doing around here? Kang Minhyuk??” she looked at him.

“Yah you called me to join you? Sure…” he sat down and ate pizza with her.

“What’s this…? Aigoo =_=” Eunjung

………………………….

 

Onew and Taeyeon kept walking quietly till they got another place, of course it was night market.

“I can smell beef… U_U” she closed her eyes and tried to smell it as well.

“Do you want to try it?” he asked.

“Maybe? I haven’t come to night market for a long since I’m so busy..” she walked to beef grill store.

“Ahjuma… give me some beef…” she said and gave her some money after she got some beef.

“Do you want?” she gave it to Onew.

“Thanks…” he got it and ate.

“Why do you sell chicken? You’re good at cooking chicken..” this was the first time that she admired him.

“Because I like to eat chicken.. and how about you?”

“Because my mom is good at cooking fish…”

“Oh…” and then they kept quiet again.

“I also want to try your chicken too but I feel so shame since we are enemy.. you are good at selling..” said Taeyeon.

“Arasso…” Jinki was shy.

“Emmm… and then.. we should..” Taeyeon was staring at other stores and they started trying all of those food together. It was the first date for them of course. During that time, they could change their feeling from each other.

 

After eating and walking, Onew asked to take her home back. They still kept quiet shyly while they were walking together.

“Tell me the truth… =_=” said Taeyeon.

“What?”

“Does Minhyuk really have stomached?”

“Well…” generally Onew wasn’t good at lying so this time was his hard time.

“……….” Taeyeon kept looking.

“He went to see Eunjung ._.” said Onew.

“What…? >o<” Taeyeon yelled.

“We exchanged each other…”

“Yah you laid us? Since I have thought you are a good man…”

“I’m sorry… but it causes…”  it was hard to truth his love while the woman was angry.

“I’m leaving…” Taeyeon walked passing him.

“Because I want to see you…” what Onew said, made Taeyeon look back. It was hard to believe this moment.

“…………”

“I start liking you… I wonder if you mind going out with me again…?” he asked her gently.

“………….” Taeyeon said nothing and walked continue..

“Yah Kim Taeyeon….!” He yelled at her.

“You said you would take me home and then you are just murmuring alone. So I will never approve to date you again if you still keep standing there…” she said.

“Taeyeon!!!!!!!!!” Onew jumped happily after he heard that and then he ran after her quickly.

Even it was a short time to start liking each other, but it was enough for a couple who have known each other for a long time since they were enemies and became lovers.

The weather was colder and the sky was darker. But the couple was still warm.

Chicken and Fish fighting……

 

 

Special part

 

“You asked me to take me home and then I still…” Eunjung tried to push Minhyuk’s motor’s hardly.

“I’m sorry Noona.. I don’t know it would broke like this… ;O;”

“I always get bad luck when I see you T____T” Eunjung cried and then they tried to bring motor to find fixing motor store.  

 

The End

 

 



I'm sorry if some parts of this story is very stress -__- Because I am also stressful.