Divorce

Half Sisters

“I have a travel in Singapore next Monday.” Nichkhun informed Yuri one night.

“Really? How long will you gonna stay there?” Yuri asks.

“A month.” Nichkhun said.

“Too long.” Yuri said and pouts.

Nichkhun hugs Yuri. “My wife is going to sleep without me for a month.”

“Same to you.” Yuri said.

“What do you want me to buy for you?” he asks.

“I don’t want something just don’t go back with another woman.” She said.

“That will never happen.” He said.

They didn’t know that Mrs. Horvejkul is eavesdropping from outside the door.

…………………………………………………………….

After two weeks…

“Unnie, I’m glad that you come with me to the mall.” Aom said.

“It is my day off today at the dance school so it’s ok to go to the mall with you.” Yuri said. “How’s school?”

“It’s fine. It would be great if I don’t see every day that loser girl.” Aom said.

“Loser girl? Who’s that?” Yuri asks.

“I don’t know her but she really pisses me off. The first time we first met was when she insulted me and my friends.” Aom said. “I heard that she grew up in States.”

“Maybe that’s the reason why she’s like that.” Yuri said.

“Yeah.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile, Jackson and Anna are at the mall’s movie theater. They watched a movie that they both liked.

“That’s what great. I hope they make a part 2.” Anna said after the movie. They are now exiting the movie theater.

“I’m sure they will. The villain escaped so expect for another part 2.” Jackson said. “Are you hungry?”

“Ne.” Anna said.

They went to a nearby fast food restaurant.

“I’ll order while you go and find a table for us.” Jackson said.

“Ok.” Anna said.

She is looking for an empty table when she accidentally bumps into someone.

“You? Even outside the school I can still see your face?” Aom said.

“What’s wrong? As if you own this place.” Anna said.

“I didn’t say that.” Aom said.

“Aom, what’s wrong?” Yuri asks when she came holding a tray of foods. Yuri was surprised to see Anna. “An’nin?”

Aom looks at Yuri. “You know her?”

“N-Ne. She’s my-”

“She is nobody.” Anna said. “She once helped me when we first met.”

Jackson came with the foods.

Anna left Aom and Yuri and Jackson follows Anna.

“She seems mad at you.” Aom said to Yuri when they finally got a seat.

“She’s actually my sister. I mean half-sister.” Yuri said.

“What? But you’re adopted, right?” Aom asks.

“Ne. She’s my half-sister to my real mom.” Yuri said.

“Then, you met your real mom?” Aom asks.

Yuri nodded.

“Then?” Aom asks.

“I hated her.” Yuri said.

“No wonder your half-sister is mad at you.” Aom said. “Don’t worry, I am right here. I will never get mad at you.”

“Thanks, Aom.” Yuri said.

…………………………………………………………….

Aom and Yuri finally got home when Hyoyeon called.

“What’s up, Hyo?” Yuri said.

“Where’s your husband?”

“In Singapore.”

“Just as I thought.”

“Why? Where are you?”

“It just happened that I’m here in Singapore and I saw him with a beautiful woman.”

“What does the woman look like?”

“Long red hair, milky white skin and has eye smile.”

Yuri suddenly thought of Tiffany. Yuri doesn’t want to get suspicious but she needs to make sure.

“I’ll go there to confirm it.”

“Araso.”

…………………………………………………………….

After few days, Yuri went to Singapore. Hyoyeon came to the airport to fetch her.

“I know where he stays. It happened that we are both staying in the same hotel.” Hyoyeon said.

Yuri just nod. She is nervous right now.

It is already late when they arrived at the hotel.

“You should take a rest. Let’s go to his room tomorrow morning.” Hyoyeon said.

Yuri can’t sleep that night. She is thinking a lot of things.

‘What if he and Tiffany are having an affair? What if he still loves Tiffany?’ Yuri’s thought.

Yuri didn’t know what time she sleeps but all she knows that she’s sleeping with those thoughts that his husband and Tiffany are having an affair.

…………………………………………………………….

“That’s his room.” Hyoyeon said. Yuri and Hyoyeon are now at the front of the hotel room where Nichkhun is.

With trembling hands, Yuri knocks the door.

After a while, the door opened.

Yuri froze where she’s standing when she saw who opened the door.

“Oh my…” Tiffany said.

Yuri looks Tiffany from head to toe.

Tiffany is wearing a robe.

Yuri takes all her strength and went inside the room.

Hyoyeon followed her.

The first thing Yuri saw is the clothes scattered on the floor then the bed.

On the bed, Nichkhun is lying. He’s but the lower part of his body is covered by the blanket.

Nichkhun woke up when he felt that there are people inside his room.

When he looks around, he saw Yuri and Hyoyeon standing on the side of the bed then Tiffany is standing at their back.

“Yuri? Why are you here?” Nichkhun said. Then he remembered something. “Oh shoot! Yuri, let me explain.”

Yuri slaps him.

Tiffany gasped.

Hyoyeon smirked.

“I want divorce.” Yuri said and left.

…………………………………………………………….

Yuri went back to South Korea as well as Nichkhun. He tried to explain to his wife but Yuri didn’t listen. She moves back to her adopted family.

After few months, Nichkhun finally let go of Yuri but only for a moment. He agreed to the divorce but he promised to himself that he will let Yuri go for a while then asked for her forgiveness again.

After the divorce, Yuri left somewhere. No one knows where she went.

…………………………………………………………….

“Our plan worked, Fany.” Mrs. Horvejkul said. She and Tiffany are inside the study room.

“Finally I can get back Nichkhun.” Tiffany said.

“Since Yuri is not here anymore, you can now own the dance school and I will start to plan your wedding.” Mrs. Horvejkul said.

“Thanks, uhmeoni.” Tiffany.

…………………………………………………………….

Aom heard all of it and she is not in favor of it.

“I need to find Yuri unnie.” Aom said while she’s in her room. “But how?”

Then someone popped on her mind.

“I wouldn’t like this but I have no choice.” Aom said.

…………………………………………………………….

After Aom’s class, Aom went to the classroom where Anna and Jackson are.

After minutes of waiting, the class ended.

“What are you doing here?” Anna asks when she saw Aom.

“I need to talk to you.” Aom said.

“What?” Anna asks.

“Yuri unnie and Nichkhun oppa are already divorce.” Aom said.

“What? But why?” Anna was shocked. She didn’t know about it.

“Oppa had a mistress.” Aom said. “Actually, Tiffany unnie wasn’t actually his mistress but it was my mom and unnie’s planned.”

“Did you come here just to tell me that?” Anna asks.

“Aniyo. Actually I need your help.” Aom said. “Do you know where unnie?”

“Aniyo. I don’t even know that she and Nichkhun oppa are divorce.” Anna said.

“We need to bring back Yuri unnie and oppa together. I don’t want to end up being sister-in-law of Tiffany unnie.” Aom said.

“But why your mother wants Yuri noona to divorce your bother?” Jackson asks.

“I don’t know.” Aom said.

“Maybe I know someone who knows the answer.” Anna said. “Let’s go.”

…………………………………………………………….

The three went to Hyoyeon’s house.

“This is Hyoyeon noona’s house. How come you know her?” Jackson asks. He’s a fan of Hyoyeon.

“She’s my cousin.” Anna said. “Mom!”

“Ne?” Gyuri said and came out from the room.

“Mom, did you know that Yuri unnie and her husband divorced?” Anna asks.

Gyuri was shocked. “How did it happen?”

Aom told her what she heard.

“I knew she will do something bad to her.” Gyuri said.

“Why are you and Aom’s mom hated each other?” Anna asks.

“That’s because we fell in love to a same guy and that’s Aom’s father.” Gyuri said. “For me it wasn’t a real love that’s why I gave up my love to him but I think that she think of it in a wrong way. She thought that someday I will come back and revenge because she thought that she won. I never think that way since I met Yuri’s father but my relationship with Yuri’s father didn’t go well so I decided to leave Yuri in an orphanage which is a bad idea. Maybe the only decision that I never regret is when I marry An’nin’s father. I really love my husband.”

“Then, umma has no right to make oppa and Yuri unnie divorce.” Aom said.

“We need to find her.” Gyuri said. “Let’s go to Kahi’s house.”

…………………………………………………………….

“She stayed here for a while but after their divorce, she left and she didn’t tell us where she’s gone.” Kahi said.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Gyuri asks.

“She doesn’t want to.” Kahi said.

“At least you could tell me without telling to her. I’m her mother.” Gyuri said.

“You abandoned her, remember?” Kahi said.

“I promised that I will get her back but when I came back she is no longer there because you took her and you let her believe that I never come back.” Gyuri said.

“Mom, let’s go.” Anna said.

Gyuri, Aom, Jackson and Anna left.

Kahi sighed.

…………………………………………………………….

It is already night and Aom decided to stay over Hyoyeon’s house.

“Is it ok for you to stay here?” Anna asks.

“My mom and dad don’t care about me. I’m sure they thought that I am in some of my friends’ house.” Aom said. “As for now, my only priority is to find Yuri unnie.”

“You must have really like Yuri unnie.” Anna said.

“Ne. I never had an unnie that’s why I’m happy to be with her sister-in-law. I’ll do anything to make oppa and unnie to be together.” Aom said.

“Me too. If you didn’t know, I was the reason why those two end up to each other.” Anna said.

“Really?” Aom asks.

“Ne. When the first time I came here, I got lost. Yuri unnie found me; she’s with Nichkhun oppa that time. They take care of me until I got back to my friends. Before I go, I told oppa that unnie likes him and I know that he feels the same way too.” Anna said.

“But you’re mad at her.” Aom said.

“I’m mad because she hurt my mom but I realized that I don’t need to be mad at her. After all, I always wanted to have an unnie too.” Anna said.

“Sorry if I hated you at first.” Aom said.

“I’m sorry too if I insulted you.” Anna said.

“Friends?” Aom asks.

“Friends.” Anna said.

…………………………………………………………….

The next day…

“Where do we start finding unnie?” Aom asks.

They are outside Hyoyeon’s house to start to find Yuri.

“Do you know some of her favorite places?” Anna asks.

“Unnie doesn’t have lots of friends and the only one I know is Hyoyeon unnie.” Aom said.

“And obviously she isn’t here.” Anna said.

Aom and Anna sighed.

Just then, a car parked on their front. The door at the front passenger seat opened.

“An’nin, Aom.” It was Jackson.

“Jackson, why are you here?” Anna asks.

“I asked my brother to help us find Yuri noona.” Jackson said.

“Brother?” Anna and Aom ask.

“Ne.” Jackson said.

A guy came out of the driver seat‘s side.

Anna’s eyes widened.

“Jamie oppa?” Anna said.

“An’nin, I didn’t know that you’re Jackson’s friend.” Jamie said.

“You knew each other?” Jackson asks.

“She’s Jae’s sister.” Jamie said.

“Ah! Your best friend.” Jackson said.

“How come you two are brothers? Jackson is Wang while oppa is Bower.” Anna asks.

“We’re half-brothers, we have the same father. Jackson is using his mother’s surname.” Jamie said.

“Ah… I see.” Anna said.

“Let’s go. Jackson asked my help to find your sister.” Jamie said.

“Thanks, oppa.” Anna said. “Mom and Yunho oppa are trying to find unnie too.”

“Let’s go.” Jackson said.

Anna sit at the front passenger seat so Jackson has no choice but to sit at the back with Aom.


Author's Note:

I just want to say that sorry if Tiffany has a not so good character here. I am not against to Nichkhun and Tiffany couple but before the news came out about them I already decided the plot of this story and also the characters. Please don't hate me although no one really hates me about this. LOL!