Chapter 1

~My Childhood Friend is a Vampire~

It was a lunch time. Most of the students went to the cafe for lunch. Some of them just ate in the classroom since they brought their own food from home. As for Miyoung, she preferred to be alone on the school roof, spending her time there doing some revision. Not to mention, she's one of the stop students in Heungjin High.

As she was concentrating on her study, two handsome guys walked towards her. One of them was Lee Byung Hun a.k.a. L.Joe, Miyoung's older brother. He was caring a plastic bag with him. Along with him was Ahn Daniel a.k.a. Niel, her classmate, childhood friend and also... her CRUSH!

"Miyoungie~ Oppa bring some food for you~" said her brother. He then sat beside Miyoung, hoping that his little sister would pay attention to him but sadly, Miyoung just ignored him and continued reading her book. Niel chuckled when he saw Miyoung was ignoring her brother.

"Hyung, I told you. Your dongsaeng is very different when she's in the school. She might be a cute little sister at home but not in the school for sure," Niel said as he quietly sat in front of Miyoung. Miyoung looked at Daniel and smiled. "Thanks for understanding me, Niel,"she said as she focused back on her revision.

L.Joe, who was sitting next to her sister pouted. "It's not fair! My cute dongsaeng talks to Niel but not me?! Okay. It's sad...," he thought. Daniel looked at L.Joe and giggled. L.Joe gave Daniel a death glare, knowing that he was laughing at him.

 

Niel's POV

"It's not fair! My cute dongsaeng talks to Niel but not me?! Okay. It's sad...," L.Joe hyung thought. I giggled as I knew what did he thought. Well, I read his mind just now. L.Joe hyung glared at me, knowing that I just read his mind.

Yup! He's the only one that knew I could read others' minds. I'm different from others. I'm a vampire. Not to mention, the pure blood one.

I ignored L.Joe hyung's glare as I stared at the girl who sat in front of me. Lee Miyoung, that's her name. A little sister of L.Joe hyung. She was really into the study as she didn't even noticed that I was staring at her. That kind of serious face didn't suit her. It was kinda weird to think that she was a different person in school. "Ahh~ Hurry up! I want to go home! I hate it when I've to become quiet in front of her. I want to talk with her happily!!" I mentally said.

I might sound like a ert but it was true somehow. When I was with her, something inside me that made me felt wanting to be with her. Suddenly, I smelled something familiar from Miyoung. Something that made me insane. BLOOD. I smelled blood from her.

"Damn! Why didn't I notice it earlier? She...," I thought. My breathe became heavier. Her blood smelled very strong. Gosh! I couldn't control myself.

"H-hyung... I'll go back... t-to the class first..," I said with difficulty. Then, I quickly ran and left them on the roof.

 

Miyoung's POV

As I doing my revision, I heard Niel's breathe became heavier. I took a glance at him without being noticed. His face looked so pale and he was sweating. I wondered what was happening to him.

My brother was eating at that time so he might don't realized about Niel's condition. I wanted to help Niel but he suddenly got off from his seat. "H-hyung... I'll go back... t-to the class first..," he said with difficulty. Then, he quickly ran and left us on the roof. I was worried about him. I wanted to help him. I closed my book and stood up.

As I wanted to chase him, my brother stopped me. "No, don't chase him. Leave him alone. He'll be fine," he said calmly. I glanced at my brother and said, "Hey! How could you leave him like that?! He's our friend!" I pissed off with my brother. He seemed didn't care about Niel.

"You know nothing, Miyoung. Lunch time is over. Go back to your class. I'll look for him. Tell your teacher that he'll enter the class a little bit late," my brother said as he left me alone. He might look for Niel.

"God, please. I hope Niel is fine," I prayed.

 

L.Joe's POV

Niel became like that again. There was no other reason than 'that'. I quickly entered the store where Niel usually hide when he was in bad condition.

As I entered the store, I could see Niel lying on the floor and had difficulty to breath.

"Niel! Hey, what's wrong?! You look worse than last time!" I ran to him and hugged him. I placed his head on my lap.

"Hyung... I can't control myself any longer. Her blood... I almost lost my insanity just now," he said. Seriously, that was the first time I saw him sweating that much.

"You what? I thought before this you still can control it..." I said as I tried to calm him. He then shook his head. "Not any more. I have reach my limit..."

"Niel, drink my blood. Hurry up!" I said, almost shouted. It might sound crazy but I couldn't let him die.

Niel stared at me with his RED EYES. Yeah, he had red eyes. "No... I can't, hyung... You're my best friend and also Miyoung's brother. I'm afraid if I drink you blood, I couldn't control myself and you'll die... I can't... Just leave me here, hyung... I try to control myself... So please...," he begged me with tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Ahn Daniel! I won't let you die! Drink my blood! NOW!" I yelled at him as I put my hand on his mouth. That stubborn guy shook his head. I sighed.

"Damn it! Daniel, you're very stubborn, you know that? Now, you give me no choice," I said. Niel looked puzzled. I took a knife from my pocket and cut my hand. Blood flowed from the cut. Niel's eyes widened.

"Hyung... What are you doing? No... You can't d-" I cut his words by placing my hand in my mouth. He gulped. Without being asked, he drank my blood. I smiled at him as I could see him become normal again. His breathing became stable.

"Thank God. You're alright now, are you?" I asked. He suddenly stopped drinking my blood as he could see I became weak. Yeah, I felt so tired due to the blood loss. I became dizzied and then... everything became black.

"Yah! Hyung! L.Joe hyung! Wake up!! HYUNG!!!"

~@~@~@~@~@~

Anneoyeong~ This is the 1st chapter of the story. I'm glad I could update it. I hope you guys enjoy it. I'll try my best to improve my language and make the story become more interesting~ Thanks for reading~ heart