The Letters

Love Sehun
Madyson and Sehun have been dating for sometime now. They started out as friends then it progressed to a crush and now into a relationship. Sehun wrote letters everyday to her, and on their 100 day together he stopped. She made a promise to him not to read the letters until the right time. Well that right time had come cause Sehun had died. She  didnt know how he died she got no details whatsoever. She finally got the courage to read them. She slowly opened the first letter.
 
Day 1:
Dear Madyson,
Today was the day were i finally confessed to you and asked you to be my girlfriend. From now on i will wright you a letter everyday for the next 99 days. I just want to let you know how i feel everyday every moment with you. I want you to know my love for you. Keep anticipating my letters. :) 
SEHUN
 
She breathed in a deep breath before moving on to the second one. She continued to read when she finally got to the 50 letter
 
Day 50:
Dear Madyson,
Today we spent time with your sisters and your niece. To be honest i dont think they like me that well because of my rainbow hair. But that doesn't matter as long as you like it that is all that matters to me. I loved the way you smiled when taking care of the baby. You have such love for the baby. TODAY IS OUR 50 DAYS TOGETHER! I am so happy that we been friends and now in a relationship together. 
SEHUN
 
She laughed at the thought of that day as the joyful memories flooded her mind. She remembers all the laughs that she shared with Sehun . She continued to wipe away her tears as she kept reading the letters. 
 
Day 67: 
Dear Madyson,
Today we attempted to make cookies. We ended up making a mess everywhere and your nana was not happy. I first threw flour on you cause you looked so cute so concentrated on reading the directions. You threw flour on me and it escalated from there. I ended up with flour covering my entire face and so did you. Today was also something new we had our first kiss. Today was just a first for everything.
Day 85:
Dear Madyson,
Today we took a picnic and just enjoyed each others company. We enterlaced our hands together looking at the sky. I told some of my secrets and you did the same. I told you that i love it when i make you laugh and smile. You told me you love my smile and also loved ketchup. But you loved me more. We just sat there for hours just talking and having some peace and quiet for once. I highly enjoyed this day i just spent time with you.
SEHUN
 
She kept reading the letters and realised the 99 th letter was missing. She heard the door bell and quickly went to answer it. When she answered it she was handed a letter and directions, directions to Sehun's burial site. She was hesitant at first bu  she went anyway. When she got there she sat in front of his tomb stone and slowly opened the letter.
 
DAY 99:
DEAR MADYSON,
I know this is hard for you to read right about now but it has to be told. I am living and breathing my last day on this earth. I am dying of a brain tumor that has been there for awhile now. I didnt want to tell you earlier cause i didnt want to miss out on our days together. I am so thankful to you because without you i probally wouldnt have made it this far. I love you so much. I am so sorry you had to find out this way. I am also going to miss your smile and how you laughed so hard sometimes you cried. I am also going to miss how emotional you are. I will miss everything about you. You have to promise me something though. Madyson you have to move on you have to forget me and find someone who will treat you better than i did. Don worry my dear we will meet again one day. I will always love you forever. My love will last an eternity, an unchanging love. Thank you for all the laughs and smiles most importantly thank you for the love and adventures we shared together. I will never forget them. They will stay with me. I hope you will live a long and happy life, that was my final wish on earth. I will love you forever. 
 
Love Sehun