1

our story

SM Entertainment board room is now fully occupied by 21 idols even its already past midnight and every boys and girls knew it must be something important since their president will never call them fro a meeting on this godly hour after all its New Year night and some of them indeed having schedule acting, performing and mc-ing. 

As they wait their president, the senior idols just keep chatting, teasing each other or even silently playing with their mobile. But at the end of the corner, a couple silently eating a homemade gimbap happily, ignoring the noise or tease by their friends.

“Oppa, good luck for your comeback nae? I bet you all will swept all over the chart this time. I have seen the teaser, its daebak, and you look so cute oppa.” Choi Sooyoung say it softly as she feed her boyfriend who pushed his bestfriend away.

“Am I? thank you my sooyoungie, well me and yunho hyung do hope we all can win this time. After all it might be hyung last album before he enlisted to army.” Shim Changmin pinched her girlfriend cheek as he eat the gimbap made by his girlfriend.

“Aish, stop being so romantic. Why President so late? I feeling like puking seeing you both.” Cho kyuhyun say as he try to take gimbap from the food container.

“And why don’t you just go over the corner and call qian? Its end of the story, you will be happy with her and we over here will be happy dating.” Changmin hissed his best friend as he slap kyuhyun hand.

Just about kyuhyun to reply his friend, the president of SM entertainment come in with unfamiliar people to them, making all of the idol sit still and silently just like a student seeing headmaster entering their classroom.

“Good evening ladies and gentleman, I am sorry for disturbing your New Year planned but something urgent come up which make we all have to summoned you all here and start our meeting in 2014 like this.” Lee Sooman start talking as he look to all his idol who born under his company.

“I know you all feel weird why only all of you being called not the rest, well I think it’s the best for me to be honest we all of you now. Since last week we have received a thread from Dispatch and Seoul Sport, its about some of your private life. I know some of you do come to me and being honest with me about being relationship while some of you try to hide it from me. But from now, I do hope all of you will tell me if you are in relationship but still if only you want, I don’t want to force you all.” Lee Sooman say as he can see some of the idols already looking down, bitting lips or playing with own fingers.

“What the threating us Sajangnim?” Yunho, who known as SM leader ask the president , since he know he also in relationship.

“That is not for you all to know yunho, its my jobs to settle all those thing. We have sacrife one of our beloved silver spoon daughter for this, but seem they not satisfied with it, we have to go to the extreme last way we have and we also need to remind all of you here.” Lee Sooman continue and he cant help from focusing on certain idols.

“Taeyeon, I do hope you will be extra careful on posting some picture on instagram since fans now start focusing on you and jiyong. For your information, you and him is one of the target. I already discuss with YG repesentative, Miss Park and she will inform you where YG stand about this,” Lee Sooman turn to the lady beside him.

“Miss Kim, sorry to tell you YG will deny any rumours of you and GD. Whatever picture they have we will say it for upcoming project a colobration of you and GD. GD already being informed regarding this decision, he knew where we the management stand since we predict 2014 is the year where he will shine in holywood.” The ladies name Miss Park say it firmly and to some of the girls she look heartless.

“Why you all so cruel? Fans will understand, we are old enough to date whoever we love.” Kim Heechul blurted out as he look to Taeyeon who already crying in Tiffany hug.

“heechul, you are right. But do you mind to check the fans reaction about this Gtae pairings? Taeyeon and GD still under contract , both of them restricted to do freely as they love acording to law. I never stop anyone of you to date, but I always said be careful. I don’t like any of my daughter or sons being hurt.” Lee sooman sighed as he try to make the red hair men understand.

“Its alright oppa, Jiyong has tell me about this. I am sorry Sajangnim, Miss Park. I will be careful from now on.” Taeyeon say weakly as she bow her head respectfully to the Miss Park.

“Siwon, Tiffany and Jessica all of you doing great in hiding. Keep it up but Jessica do ensure Taecyeon also knew bout this alright?” Lee Sooman smile warmly to the people who nod their head.

“Eunhyuk, you and IU still create lot of fan wars out there, and I hope you already talk to her regarding your own decision not going to public alright?” Lee Sooman look to the dancer as the man smile.

“Nae sajangnim, she knew my decision and we are alright. Thanks for your understanding.” Eunhyuk say as he keep smile weakly.

“Yunho, you are the most important and you should be careful. I can see fans call 2013 as Yunjae years, I do hope you and jaejoong realized any wrong mistake both of you will suffer. And we all knew gay is not yet accepted in korea. Your fans might support you, but I hope you realized it will be the time the fans leave and so do you who might stop being artist.” Lee Sooman look to the man who he love as much he love his son.

“I understand sajangnim. I am sorry if me and jaejoong had cause you problem.” Jung yunho bow to the man.

“And I guess that’s all for tonight. I hope you all will be extra careful and happy new years guys. All of you may leave except Changmin and Sooyoung. I have things to talk to them.” Lee Sooman say as he look to the couple who seem shocked.

 

As they wait the rest of idol leaves and so do Miss Park from YG, shim changmin hold sooyoung hand underneath the table silently. Telling her, everything will be alright and he is always there with him. Choi Sooyoung seem understand when she turn to him and give him the sweetest smile that make Shim Changmin fall for Choi Sooyoung.

“Changmin, Sooyoung. I am sorry for asking this from both of you but we didn’t see any way out from this threat. We have sacrifice Yoona, and luckily Seungi company agree with our deal. But the reporter feel its not enough to covered up the truth thing they have.” Lee Sooman sighed as he focus on the couple who look so nervous in front of him.

“Its alright sajangnim, just tell what we need to do for help.” Choi Sooyoung say as she smile to the man who take a deep breath.

“we will announced that Sooyoung is dating Jung kyung ho.” Lee sooman say it weakly since he knew it must be hard to do when this couple have been in relationshipsince 2011.

“NO WAY!!! He is my sunbaenim.Why not you just annouced the truth?” Sooyoung almost yelling and keep shooking her her while shim changmin still stunned beside her.

“Sooyoung, its not easy as you thought. TVXQ will be having their comeback, and we do hope they can shine as before. Revealing the truth might dragging down the support. Kyung Ho agency already agree with this since we will support him from acting and after the revelation.” Lee Sooman try to convince the girl

“Who they threat you with sajangnim? Gd Taeyeon and who the other couple?” Changmin as weakly as he look the president.

“Sorry to tell you changmin, its your hyung. Yunjae couple. If you both didn’t agree with this, all what we can do is I might use yunho himself.” Lee Sooman shurg as he rub his own face, he look so tensed now.

“Why don’t you use me and victoria? Or cant you use siwon? Kyuhyun or any suju members sajangnim?” Changmin as weakly, ignore sooyoung who look him shockingly.

“I cant changmin, you and your hyung about to start the 7th comeback. While Suju also be having their mega last comeback, they nearly went down and we afraid this might worsened the situation. After all its only for few months, then we will annouced sooyoung and kyung ho break up.” Lee Sooman answer as he sighed.

“Well if this for save yunho and jaejoong hyung, then do it sajangnim. You have my permission for it.” And shim changmin words really make choi sooyoung words crumble to small pieces.

“Well changmin, its not only your decision. It your girlfriend decision to be consider as well. Let me know if you both agree. I let you all discuss about it first alright?” Lee Sooman say as he look to the couple before he leave them in the board room.

“Oppa? Are you out of your mind? Please say no, why you need to agree?” Sooyoung beg his boyfriend as she tug the man hand, ignore her own tears.

“Soo, I will do anything just for my hyungdeul even it risk my own life. Its hard enough for me to see how Yunho withered before and how Jaejoong hyung almost dying. I don’t want to see it again. I know if yunho or jaejoong hyung knew this, they will break up. I cant let that happen, not when we all close to back together as 5 again.” Shim Changmin sighed as he try to convinced her girlfriend, he know he sound so selfish now, but he had to choose between his own family or his girl.

“oppa..you so mean..dont do it pleasee…I will break up with you then…” Sooyoung cry in changmin embrace, she cant believe her boyfriend choose his brothers from her.

“Baby, I am sorry but please agree with it. For me?” Shim Changmin ask as he wiped her tears and kiss her forehead.

Choi Sooyoung look to the man who already now holding his own tears, holding her hand begging her for his brothers, asking her to sacrifice their own love. She close her eyes try to look his eyes, because she know, she will say yes to the man she love.

 

2/1/14 0230H

“Oppa don’t you know, you are so selfish?” Jessica ask the tall boy as she open the door of her apartment for him.

“I have no option Sica, after all it just her name to be use.” Shim Changmin say weakly as she look the blonde lady.

“Yahh you idiot, its not about name. its about you being brave not coward like this. Its jung yunho mistake if he and jaejoong screw up. Why you need to cover it up?” Jessica blurted out making Shim Changmin sighed and rub his face.

“Sica, if your parents divorce and you find it they are back together but when they knew you and donghae no longer in relationship, they decide to break up. Will you tell the lie?” Changmin ask while he look to the young girl who silent now.

“Yunjae, like my parents Sica. They take a good care of me, I do mean when I say jaejoong hyung like my umma, its not scripted. I love him so much, he and yunho hyung has gone a lot of thing. Yunho hyung protect me too much when people force me to lie about JYJ, he take all the hit for me when I refused to act before. And jaejoong hyung? He always there when I need someone to talk or when I being bashed by anti. I know Soo can fill those spot, but its my responsibilty to protect her, and now I am doing it. Don’t you realized? If Yunho hyung scandal come out all of us, SNSD , SUJU, SHINEE,F(x) and EXO will crumble down as well?” Changmin say as he see jessica nod her head.

“She already sleeping in the guest room oppa, she only cry since she back from her recording.”Jessica say as she lead the tall man to the guest room

Shim Changmin enter the room which being light up ony by the table lamp. He can see his girlfriend calmly sleeping yet with tears on her cheek. Slowly he wiped the tears and kiss her forehead before he lay on the bed and pull the girl to his embrace.

“Soo, I am sorry. But I love my family too much. I hope you don’t hate me for this, for asking you to gave our relationship to other man. I love you so much baby, if you choose to leave me I cant say anything since you already help me…..thank you baby…” Shim Chnagmin whisper to her as he sniffed before kiss the girl lips softly.

 

3/1/14 0900H

“Changmin what the hell is happening?” Jung Yunho ask his magnae after he read the news on internet, showing him the i-pad, and to his surprised his magnae only smile.

“I know it already hyung. We break up yesterday. She so fast right?” Changmin ask as he chukling making Jung Yunho weird seeing Shim Changmin so calm.

“Min? are you alright? Tell me what happen?” Yunho patted the man shoulder, but the man ignore him and keep stuffing the sushin to his mouth.

“Nothing happen hyung, don’t worry I am cassanova Changmin. I can have girls just by winking. After all I feel bored with her who push me to be official. I cant belive I be with her for almost 4 years.” Shim Changmin keep his poker face as he look his hyung, hoping the elder will belive him.

And just about the leader to ask him again, their manager barged in and ask them to get ready for their first stage of their comeback at KBS. Shim Changmin sighed in relieved, because he know his hyung will knew he is lying if that man keep asking him.

Jung yunho keep focusing on his magnae, his little brother to find if that man show any sign of crying, or sighing or at least a worryness but none of that being shown by Shim Changmin even he say he broke up with the girl he love the most.

Whole SM Entertainment knew Shim Changmin love Choi Sooyoung the most, and the couple wait a perfect time to announced their 4 years relationship to fans. Seeing Shim Changmin act as ussual make jung yunho know something must be wrong somewhere and he will find out what the truth behind all this break up.

 

 

 

 

Harooooo…..kkkkso this is basically purely fiction of mine…I know some of u might call me delusional cause of this weird thought…and I don’t care….i still support choi sooyoung, and I am looking changmin new ship and tbh I kinda love changmin and tiffany snsd…if any of u have do have info bout them do tell me…kkkso do tell me how this fic…kkkk