Wish To See You Again

Love ya, my Ex

'Park Sandara'...

Jiyong saw that name on the list, his classmates list. He stared at that list, at that name for few minutes.

"Could it be?"

 

- New Semester, at Opening Ceremony -

"Hey! Jiyong!" A familiar voice calling me. I turned around and saw...

"Teddy! Long time no see!" Yes, it's Tae, Taeyang my best friend since we're still in diapers.

"Ready to step to the love life??"

"Nah, I'm here for..."

"HEEEYYY!" Someone's shouted from the back. As I expected, it Daesung.

"You guys don't wake me up! I almost late.."

Daesung complains, by while he's tidying up his hair that still a mess. Yeah, he's one of my friends too, a bit clumsy, and noisy but... sometimes it's fun to have him around. Yeah...

"So this is the air of a Senior High School..." Dae put his hands up, stretch it then sniff around, childish as always.

The Opening Ceremony almost started, we sat down and I'm still looking around, searching for... her. But what I found is.. that bastard. That flower boy bastard, Seungri. He hasn't changed I see, sitting between those girls is enough as a proof.

"You see him?" Teddy whispered to me.

"Uh-uh, but I haven't seen..."

"Shh.. the ceremony has started." Dae told us,oh, right.

 

-The Ceremony Ends-

I still can't find her, Where could she be? So, I'm separating myself from the crowds, and walk alone, but someone grabs my hand

"I need to talk, just for a while."

"You!" I'm a bit surprised, the flower boy finally brave enough to talk to me.

"You must be here for her, right?" He sayed calmly.

"None of your business."

I replied as short as I can.

"You still hate me, right?"

"What's the point? You're waisting my time."

I'm getting impatient.

"Dara has a boyfriend now, you have to stop looking for her." Now he looks so serious.

"Bull! Stop screwing around me! Isn't it enough to have me lost her once? Don't you have those girls around you?! Is it still not enough?!"

"I don't love her! I never! What I did... HEY!"

I just walk away. I don't wanna hear what that bastard just said, I don't wanna believe... that she has a boyfriend and forget me.

 

-- Flashback

"Jiyong, I hope we can be like this forever.."

"If, only forever means a week, I still make it for you, but if it means a month or a year I guess I can't... cause making a japanese bento like this is very hard... and the rice at my house..."

"Not the bento, idiot! What I mean is us! We spending time together like this.."

"Watch a lot of drama isn't good for your mind Dara~~"

"Aa~~ you're really unromantic!" Jiyong puts his hand on Dara's head, and it.

"I promise a life with you for a hundred years! As long as I live I will make you happy! I promise, Dara!"

"Uhm! By the way, where did you learn such romantic words? It's such a rare for you to say that... hehehe"

"Shut up... I heard it from the drama, my sister.........

-- End Flashback

 

"Hahaha, what the hell ..."

Mian, Dara.