Escapades: Fangirl Adventures

Escapades: Fangirl Adventures

note: for the sake of fiction, let's pretend that Sooyoung and Yoona has sns..


 

It’s late at night when I was checking my instagram. I saw Yuri’s newly posted picture. Wow, she’s really pretty in that picture. Suddenly, a person’s face flashed through my mind. Oh boy. She will surely love this picture!

I took my phone out to text this certain person.

 

To: Im Yoona

YOONG BUDDY! CHECK OUT YURI’S RECENT IG POST! BEAUTIFUL RIGHT? HAHAHA ;)

 

I was giggling to myself, imagining how Yoona must have looked like right now. My friend has been crushing on our classmate for more than a year already. I don’t know what she sees in her but Yoona has been crazy about that girl ever since we became classmates with her. However nowadays, she barely sees Yuri. Honestly, I want Yoona to stop whatever this crazy thing she’s doing. She could just get hurt! I mean, Yuri doesn’t even seem to care about my best friend! But whatever makes my buddy happy, I’m okay with that and I’ll support her.

I don’t see the point of hating Yuri if she hurts my buddy. I mean, she doesn’t even show signs of reciprocating my friend’s feelings.

*BEEP*

 

From: Im Yoona

HAHAHA. I KNOW. I JUST SAW XD

 

Aigoo. My best friend is being all shy with me. I bet she’s rolling around her bed squealing right now.

 

To: Im Yoona

You like? Hahaha. She looks amazing in that pic right?

 

From: Im Yoona

I look like an idiot right now. LOL. Ofc she looks amazing! She always does!

 

To: Im Yoona

I knew you would say that! Hahaha It’s ok, let it all out. Anyway, miss hanging out with you.

 

From: Im Yoona

Good thing everyone is busy here at home. No one saw me^^ kekeke. Aww.  I miss hanging out with you too~

 

To: Im Yoona

Hahaha. You’re so cute! LOL. This crazy person.

 

From: Im Yoona

She was very pretty last week, in Jessica’s farewell party. Hahaha

 

To: Im Yoona

Really? Do you have a picture? Hahahaha. Aigoo, why is my best buddy so crazy?

 

From: Im Yoona

Hey what do you mean by that?! >:(  I don’t  have any and I really don’t know if others took a pic.

 

To: Im Yoona

Was she prettier in the party? LOL

 

From: Im Yoona

Nope. She’s prettier in her IG post :D

 

To: Im Yoona

Aww. I wanna see a pic :( Don’t worry, I am not crushing on her or anything. Hahaha

 

From: Im Yoona

Haha. I’m not worried. I don’t care if someone else is crushing on her. Haha

 

To: Im Yoona

As your best friend, I shouldn’t be having a crush on her… LOL

 

From: Im Yoona

Ok ok. But we’re not together so I have no right to get mad if someone else is crushing on her.

 

To: Im Yoona

Aww 3

 

From: Im Yoona

///3 T^T

 

To: Im Yoona

Aigoo. We’re so dramatic. Save her picture!!!

 

From: Im Yoona

And what would I do with it? Stare at it all day?

 

To: Im Yoona

Yep!!!

 

From: Im Yoona

No! I would look crazy.

 

To: Im Yoona

Well aren’t you already one?

 

From: Im Yoona

I hate you -.-

 

*

 

My best friend is totally crazy about Yuri. I don’t know how and why but she acts like a high school girl whenever there was a ‘moment’ with her crush. I remember it clearly.

 

*Flashback*

I was sitting on the couch when I decided to check my twitter.

@watashiwaHyo  김 효연

PM&I or Dancing with the Star? OTL

 

@Soonomnom  최 수영

@watashiwaHyo you watch that drama?! O.O

 

@yulyulk  권 유리

@watashiwaHyo  PM&I!!!!!!!

 

@banjjakYoong  임 윤아

@watashiwaHyo PM&I!

 

@watashiwaHyo  김 효연

@Soonomnom yep I watch PM&I^^ do you?

 

@watashiwaHyo  김 효연

@yulyulk @banjjakYoong  hahah! Ok ok XD

 

Even before I am able to reply Hyoyeon, my phone buzzed

 

From: Im Yoona

WAAAHHH! CAN YOU CALL ME?!!!

 

To: Im Yoona

What for?

 

From: Im Yoona

Just do it. Hurry!!

 

This person is naggy. -.- I dialed her number and it took only one ring for her to pick up

 

YA: WAAAHHH! SOOYOUNGIE~~

SY: WHAT?!

YA: DID YOU SEE TWITTER?

SY: OFCOURSE!

YA: WAAHHHH! HYOYEON MENTIONED US TWO!! I’M GONNA DIEEEEE

SY: AIGOO. YOU’RE CRAZY

YA: LET ME BE! I FEEL SO GIDDY~

SY: OH I CAN TELL….

YA: OK. THAT’S IT.

SY: WHAT?! THAT’S ALL? YOU MADE ME CALL JUST TO SAY THAT?!

YA: UH. YEAH?

SY: *SIGH* IF YOU AREN’T MY BEST FRIEND I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU ALREADY.

YA: BUT YOU LOVE ME SO YOU WON’T. ANYWAY, SO SPECIAL MENTION HUH? KEKEK

SY: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT..

YA: YOU. HYOYEON. KEKEKEKE

SY: I AM NOT HAVING THIS CONVERSATION.

I immediately hung up.

 

*end of flashback*

 

Even for Yoona, the crazed fangirl (as how I would like to address her), there are moments where her mood goes down. It’s like she doesn’t like Yuri anymore. There were times when her mood is so down that she ignores Yuri. It feels like she lost confidence in herself.

 

*flashback*

I was sitting by the table, watching my best friend do the dishes. We had lunch together in her house. I, of course, had to cook for her. She’s too lazy sometimes. It made me think if Yuri knows how to cook. They won’t survive if she doesn’t.

“What if Yuri asked you out, will you say yes?”

She wasn’t taken aback by my sudden question because she immediately answered, “Maybe not.”

“What?! Why?!”

“Well as if she would ask me out. Plus she has this player aura surrounding her. It’s like telling me to watch out or like avoid her.”

“But you still fell for her.”

“I know.”

“You like her a lot. If she  asks you out, don’t be afraid to take the risk.”

“I’ll just get hurt in the end.”

Her negativity is irritating me at times. “But what if she doesn’t? How can you be so sure?”

*end*

She didn’t give me a reply that time. She must be really confused that time. Honestly, I don’t know what’s happening with her now. I barely see her since we don’t have classes together. I’m surprised I miss her ‘fangirl mode.’ It usually annoys me when she goes gaga for Yuri. Who wouldn’t be?! She hits me when she has her ‘Yuri attacks’ (that’s how I call her spazz moments) and boy, she hits HARD.

I’m on my way to cafeteria to meet my best friend. She called me last night telling me to meet her in the cafeteria before class. It sounded so urgent so I didn’t ask further questions.

When I walked in the cafeteria, I immediately spotted her, alone in a table drinking her coffee. I approached and took the seat in front of her.

“So what made you call late last night?” I asked as I rested my left cheek on my left palm.

“Can’t I just call my best friend because I miss her?” She smiled brightly.

There is definitely something going on here. I sighed and accidentally saw a familiar girl across the cafeteria. She was definitely smiling shyly at our direction. I looked at the girl in front of me and saw the same. A shy smile directed to the girl across the cafeteria.

“So this is what’s going on.” I muttered.

“Huh? What did you say?” Yoona immediately shifted her gaze towards me.

“Nothing. Come on.” I pulled her up and walked towards the tanned girl on the other side of the cafeteria.

I pushed her slightly to sit with the tanned girl while I sat across them.

“Talk.”

“I—uhm.. We-“ Yoona sounded really nervous.

“Since when?”  I cut her off.

“Since last night.” Yuri spoke up. “Look, I know you don-“

“FINALLY!”

Yuri shot me a questioning look.

“You don’t know how long I waited for you two to start dating. Believe me, Yoona is very had to deal with..”

“YAH! SOOYOUNG! WHAT DOES THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!”

I ignored Yoona’s glare and face Yuri.

“Take care of my best friend. Hurt her and I will kill you.” I said making Yoona whine.

“Don’t worry, I have no plans of hurting her. Ever. I love her and no one else.”

Yuri looks so serious. Undoubtedly, this girl is in love with my best friend. I chuckled to myself. Time to commence ‘Plan: In-Law style.’

“Since I sound like an in-law, why don’t we start with the ‘embarrass the other half’ thing. Hmm..where should I start?” This is gonna be fun! hehehe

“YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!!!!”

 

 

 

END

 

Sorry, my title might be misleading. This is just a one shot.

This is for one of my unnies out there, uhmm.. Surprise? I hope you enjoyed this ‘gift’ :D keke