Final

Little Crush

Yoon Doojoon didn’t know—and he would never know—since when he’s attracted with him. Maybe since they met on an occasion where he was the MC and he’s still considered as rookie idol. Doojoon was amazed—he admit—because never did in his life he met such a beautiful guy. His milky white skin matched well with his golden brown lock, his little eyes which are disappeared whenever he smiled oh so brightly. And Doojoon must admit, he acted way too friendly towards him that time—asked him to talk informally—which he never did with any rookies he’s interviewed—and touched his waist—which is so slim and Doojoon  swore his heart skipped a beat.

Or maybe since that cutie (yes Doojoon referred to him that way since their first met) turned into hot stuff during his solo last year. How his red hair made his gorgeous little eyes looked so smoldering and y, how his outfit was only a male apron which made him can take a glimpse over his smooth back, and how he sang so passionately, made Doojoon shivered. Doojoon loves his song, he loves it so much even set his song as ringtone. Or maybe Doojoon’s in love with the singer. He didn’t know.

 

*****

 

Yoon Doojoon didn’t know –and he would never know—since when this little crush turned into something bigger. Maybe since they played the same game and their awkward conversation’s turning into something more meaningful. Or maybe since they filmed the same reality show together and his cute face when he’s afraid of height couldn’t leave Doojoon’s mind, when’s he accidentally hugged Doojoon because he didn’t want to fall into the pool, and when Doojoon high fived him because he could dodge the ball. He didn’t know what possessed him, but on year end music show, when he saw the cutie was all alone, without his bandmate, he came to him, started a conversation and laughed together, and realization hit him, He is in love. With Kim Sunggyu.

 

****

 

“Joon…?” that beautiful voice snapped him back to reality. Here he was. The Kim Sunggyu. The love of his life. Sat beside him. On a café.

“You didn’t listen to me” He whined and pouted. Doojoon squealed internally, because damn, Kim Sunggyu’s pout is the cutest thing he ever witnessed in his life.

“Sorry Gyu, I just thought something…. I mean--”

“It’s okay joon, it’s okay..” Sunggyu laughed while patted Doojoon’s arms. Doojoon froze. Because damn, that smile is even brighter than the sun.

Doojoon didn’t know and maybe would never knew since when his little crush began, or since when his little crush turning into something bigger. But one thing he knew exactly, he didn’t want to lose that bright smile, that cute pout, that beautiful laugh, or everything from him.

 

 Because Doojoon is in love .

 

Because Doojoon is so deep in love

 

 

****

 

“Uh Gyu, do you want to listen what I’ve been thinking?”

“ummm..?”

“Kim Sunggyu, would you be mine?”