Prologue

Why Are You On The Other End Of MY Red Thread?!

Suzy's POV:

I let out a big sigh after finally reaching a pretty much isolated place. Well, here I am, sitting alone in some corner of the library, hiding and sighing. Why am I sighing? What's my reason for hiding you ask? Let me answer your question. It's because of this special 'gift' I got not too long ago or I could summarize it in one word.

Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo. He's the cause of this whole mess and the reason as to why my life changed from average normal to highly complicated.

Who is Kim Myungsoo, you ask? Oh he's nobody special, he's just the most popular guy in school and also the number one person you want as a lover, this applies to both genders, just so you know. I'm sure, you are wondering why he is the problem to my current situation. Well, to explain that let me tell you something about myself.

My name is Bae Suzy, your average high school girl. I'm not overly popular, but I do have my fair share of friends. My grades are good, not nerdy level, but a bit above average and I'm satisfied with that. My physical ability isn't that good, I'd even say it's about average. However, I think that my martial arts skills impressive. So people shouldn't take me too lightly. Not that I ever demonstrated them, but my dad taught me since I was a child.

So, here you have it. I'm just some normal high school girl that doesn't stand out, but unlike many others, I prefer it this way.

To be honest, I don't envy the popular crowd. People are always paying attention to you, every little thing you do, they notice and admire. They stare at you, dream about you, you practically have no privacy. They also keep tabs on your dating status.

I mean, who wants that? I'm happy with my simple life. No one who wants to listen to what I talk about with my friends, I can eat in peace and quiet without anyone gawking at me, making comments as I stuff myself with delicious goods or make any comments about my grades or PE.

So, I'm sure you are wondering, if I'm that normal and average, why would Kim Myungsoo be the reason for my problem. I'm positive that you think that he probably won't notice someone like me who doesn't stand out. Believe me, if I were you, I couldn't help, but wonder about that too. Well, let me explain my current situation at first.

Since you probably already know, I'm hiding in some corner inside the library. This place is at the moment pretty deserted and only a few students are inside. You probably think it's Myungsoo I'm hiding from, since he is the source of all my problems. Well, he isn't. I haven't even told you why he is my problem in the first place!

The one, I'm hiding from is not Myungsoo, but his psychotic fangirls! In my opinion, the way they are currently behaving, they belong to a mental institute!

Again, you may want to ask for the reason as to why exactly do I want to keep myself out of their sight. If Myungsoo is supposed to not even know about my existence, then why are his fangirls chasing me all over the school? Why do they want to rip my hair off and probably want to torture me?

Well it's really simple. He knows. He knows about my existence. As simple as that.

That's something that I really, really want to say, but sadly, it's not as simple as I might have stated. It's much more complicated than that.

Ok, I will try my best to explain.

First, we have the fact that the most popular boy in school knows who I am, me, someone who doesn't usually stand out. A good question would be, how come he started to notice me? 

Second matter on the agenda are his fangirls. If he only knows about my existence, why am I being chased? After all, I shouldn't be a threat, right?

And lastly, the most important one, how did all this happen? If you are a normal high school girl, you wouldn't be chased just because some popular guy knows about your existence. It doesn't make any sense, do you agree with me?

Well, let me answer all those questions.

I'll answer the second one first because it's the easiest. The others are kind of complicated....

Well, to put it simply, they are chasing me because of Myungsoo. I guess that much is pretty logical since they are his fangirls. The question is why him. To be honest, lately he seems to be kind of trying to get closer to me. There could be many reasons for that, reasonable ones  that those fanatics could accept. However, this reason is one they can't.

At first, they thought maybe we had some kind of project, we had to work on, but later found out there weren't any group projects. It truly creeps me out at how fast they can find such things out...

The other ones were that maybe a friend of his was involved with me in some way, but this wasn't the case since we all don't know each other. Then they guessed that he for some reasons wanted to be friends with me. This logic wasn't as acceptable, but they wouldn't flip like this. Majority was against it out of jealousy, but others stated that there would never be anything more than friendship between us.

Well, they all guessed  wrong. It wasn't for some project, friend or desire to suddenly form a bond of friendship between us. In the latest development, they came to the conclusion that their 'prince' approaches this 'commoner' because he apparently holds some romantic interest towards this. in their words, undeserving, evil and manipulative b**ch.

Seriously, I thought that was too much, considering that I would probably do pretty much everything just to trade my current situation with any of them. It's not like I chose this ok? I can't help the fact that he developed an interest in me out of the blue.

Truthfully, all I wanted was a peaceful school life with no drama whatsoever since in all the dramas I ever watched, it just seemed so exhausting. From one problem to the next, fights for your love, popularity and so on, like it takes ages until you can actually enjoy your happiness. Girls who want to be the lead of their own drama, be my guest, but don't think I want to be one. More than to be the lead, I'd prefer being minor character A and watch from the sidelines. That way I can enjoy what's happening and live my simple life.

I'm sighing again at the thought that this dream of mine got destroyed by him. Well, it's not really his fault, at least not directly. It's not his fault that his fangirls went crazy just because he keeps going near me and trying to get closer to me and slyly asking for a date at times.

....In that prospect it is his fault. But when I think of why this is all happening, I have to say that some of this is because of me too.

I should answer the first and last question for you guys to better understand.

I know  that I may have repeated myself many times about Myungsoo's and my situation, but one could say that I truly can't grasp the reality of everything that has happened. I mean, how can you if you go from normal to crazy all of a sudden.

Well, I guess you could say that everything happened because of an accident. However, it isn't the accident itself that has caused this to happen, no, it was something else. It's not the accident, but what it has done to me....

Let me ask you something, have you ever heard of a red thread that binds you and your fated one together? The one that is linked on your pinky finger? Like what happens in mangas and fanifction? You know it? Fantastic! Because I can apparantly see them.

Want to know how? I have no idea, but it seems as if the accident released or freed something within me.

I remember having some dream, someone telling me that I got a reward and not to worry because once it activates, everything else will fall into place. That person said that resistance will be useless and just accept this 'reward'...

I could truly explode now. What kind of reward is this?! Is turning my life upside down a reward?! IS GETTING ME CHASED ALL OVER THE SCHOOL A FRICKING REWARD!!! I do not think so!

To think this all happened because of one seemingly unimportant accident...

Let me start from the beginning. It all started like this....



Hello my dear readers and subscribers ^^/

I hope you like the update oxo

Actually I wanted to update the last few days, but apparantly there were some parties that I wasn't aware of having to go to with my families, so I couldn't update until now ^^;

Anywho, you know I am taking a part in a writing contest now, so please do forgive me for concentrating on that one first >^< 

I have no idea how long that one is going to be, but I want to finish in time since I actually have a sequel idea that I want to put in the contest too...

Anyways, hope you all enjoyed reading the prologue~

Comment me your thoughts please~

Enjoy the day owo/