1/1

Is it the same you, who had made my heart race before?

It was Christmas Day and they had just finished recording for the Christmas Radio Special. The boys went back to the practice room and while practicing, Hoseok noticed Taehyung looked super serious, at first he thought the younger was just really into what he was doing but later when they took a half an hour break, Taehyung still held his emotionless expression, he seemed unfocused, like something was bugging him. Hoseok started to worry and approached Taehyung, who was now sitting and resting against the room's mirror and sat with him,


"Is something wrong? Are you tired?" Hoseok said looking at Taehyung's profile.

“A bit tired, but it’s okay, everything’s okay hyung” He said, still holding his serious and, was that an angry look in his eyes?

“Are you sure?” Hoseok said raising his eyebrows, staring at him.

“I’m just tired, that’s all” Taehyung looked at him and tried a toothless and soulless smile, but his eyes told a different story.

“Okay then” Hoseok knew something was up, but he wouldn't confront him just yet, he wondered what was Tae thinking, he got up and decided he would talk to Namjoon and Seokjin about it, Taehyung wouldn't normally talk to him like that, even if he was tired he wouldn't be like “everything’s okay hyung” and brush it off... Actually, he looked mad at him. Hoseok approached the leader and his hyung, Seokjin would be of much help, he was one of Taehyung’s closest friends after all; maybe he knew what was happening on his head. Hoseok hoped Namjoon would give him advice about what to do when one of his best friends is mad at him for no apparent reason.

“Yo. Jin hyung, Namjoon-ah, talk for a sec?” Hoseok called them out of the practice room.

“What is it, you finally noticed Taehyung?” Jin crossed his arms and took his Dad posture, he really didn't mess around when it came to the maknae line.

“Yes why, what do you know about it?” He said confused.

“Well, he’s obviously mat at you” Namjoon stated the obvious,

“Thanks, I noticed that. Do you know why?” Hoseok said with a worried expression.

“Why don’t you find out yourself?” Jin says keeping his protector posture

“I already asked him what’s wrong, but he wouldn't tell me” Hoseok sighed and ruffled the back of his head, frustrated “Do you know what’s bugging him? If you do you have to tell me hyung, please“ Hoseok insisted, he really had no clue.

“Okay, okay.. look,” Jin sighed “He is mad because you were all over Jimin in the Christmas Special”

Hoseok was even more confused. “What? Why?”

“Have you really not noticed?” Seokjin looked at him like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“What are you talking about hyung?”

The older sighed in frustration, “He likes you, idiot.”

Hoseok's jaw dropped, “What? Since when?”

Namjoon nodded, “You heard right, Taehyung does really like you, I think that dumb kiss on the program changed his views on you or something. He’s just jealous, but if you two fight you're going to affect all of us, so you better fix this” The leader said with a serious expression

Hoseok felt surprised and confused, he needed time to take what just happened.

“Good luck,” Namjoon patted his shoulder and entered back to the practice room with Seokjin.

Hoseok was still a little stunned but he needed to enter the practice room soon. He entered and grabbed a bottle of water, the boys were still messing around and resting. Thinking of Taehyung, Hoseok smiled to himself, how was Taehyung jealous of him and Jimin? He found Taehyung's jealousy cute though... he loved Jimin of course, he is cute, but he is just a friend, like a younger brother he wants to protect, he didn't see him that way...
but did he see Taehyung that way though?, Hoseok sighed and rubbed his temple.

Hoseok was drinking water with Yoongi by his side who didn't say a word.. Did he know what was happening too? How many people already knew about Taehyung's feelings? He felt like everyone knew but him, Hoseok sighed once again, a chain of thoughts got him spacing out and thinking of the times when he found himself staring at Taehyung, and the times he found Taehyung staring at him. 

Hoseok suddenly looked up to Taehyung who was across the room, he carried a worried face now.. Hoseok wanted to hug away that pout, he gets lost in thought again, thinking of the skinship that he genuinely enjoyed, how did Taehyung feel about all the backhugs Hoseok is used to give him?.. He thought about Taehyung’s smile, his laugh, lips.. About kissing Taehyung, something hundreds of people possibly dreamed to do. He thought about loving Taehyung and being loved by him.
Taehyung looked up at him and met his gaze for a moment, holding it for not many seconds until he looked away, blushing, Hoseok found himself smiling sweetly at the cute reaction. He decided what to do...

"Hey, Yoongi hyung"

After 2 more hours of practice, their company freed them just because it was Christmas, the young seven happily went back to the dorm, Yoongi and Jimin went out together to celebrate and took Jungkook, Namjoon and Seokjin with them, 

"Do you wanna come too, TaeTae?" Jungkook asked Taehyung before going

"Nah, I'm tired, I'm going to call my mom and stuff, I want to stay here" Taehyung said playing with his fingers.

"You sure?" Jungkook asked titling his head slightly to the left.

"Yeah, I just don't feel like it, you go have fun" Taehyung answered with a tired smile.

"What about you Hoseok hyung, wanna come?" Jungkook asked although he already knew the answer,

"No, I'll stay here too" Hoseok said casually.

"Okay then! Have fun on your own" Jungkook giggled and winked at Hoseok then closed the bedroom door

"What? hyung why didn't you just go with them?" Taehyung said keeping his tired expression and hiding the excitement behind his words

"I decided we could use some alone time, the two of us" Hoseok spoke cooly

"Why? W-what do you mean hyung?" Taehyung said, suddenly flustered

"Are you still mad at me?" Hoseok's eyes were full of worry

"Why would I be mad at you..." Taehyung changed back to his serious expression

"Look, I actually talked to Jin hyung," Taehyung's face changed completely, now he was tense "He... He told me that you liked me..?" His eyes now full of hope

Taehyung stuttered something Hoseok didn't unerstand and started walking to the door. Before he could reach the door knob Hoseok stopped him taking him by the arm and turning him around gently

"Is it true?" Hoseok saw Taehyung's blush, both their hearts were beating fast. Scared of saying a word, Taehyung noded shyly, he feared that Hoseok would hate him for liking him. 
For his surprise, Hoseok kisses him in that moment for the second time. Taehyung does not take long to kiss back, fears long forgotten, if he ever thought Hoseok actually liked Jimin, it had been erased from his mind; all he could think about was Hoseok's soft lips. Hoseok presses Taehyung against the door, he didn't know he had been wanting this for so long. The younger placed his hand at the back of Hoseok's head and slightly pulled at his hair deepening the kiss, leaving the air full of soft sighs and quiet moans. At the same time, Hoseok's hand traveled to Taehyung's back, slipping his tongue into Taehyung's mouth, stealing a surprised groan from him as they walk backwards, soon falling into jungkook's bed and breaking the kiss, there was no need to rush things between them. 
They locked eyes for a moment when silent smiles poke their swollen lips. Taehyung, who was on top of Hoseok gave him a quick peck before getting off and sitting by his side,

"We need to talk" Taehyung said firmly, but with an inevitable smile 

"Let's talk and eat something, okay? I'll cook something!" Hoseok said excitedly, sitting and taking Taehyung's hand on his.

"Okay" Taehyung said with a bright, happy smile.

 

 

They walked out of the room, Hoseok backhugged him as soon as he had the chance, pecking him on the cheek. Taehyung gasped, surprised and embarrassed to be found like this. He spotted the five missing, and smiling, members on the living room, sitting comfortably on the couch eating snacks as if waiting for them to come out.

"Truly a Christmas Miracle!" Yoongi said cheerfully with a huge smile. Hoseok smiled as well behind Taehyung, the latter could only look very confused but happy at the scene. When did they get here? Did they never actually leave? How did Taehyung not hear them?

"About time," Namjoon said with his typical smile as he approached them, patted Hoseok's back.

 

 

 

edited 28/04/14