final

A to Z

Angel

Bomi never believed in angels, at least not the ones with wings and halos. More like ones with raven hair with bangs and warm brown eyes.

 


Apathy

Sometimes they didn't need to have anything to do, just lying around in the practise room waiting for everyone else was just fine as long as they were together.

 


Awe

Whenever Chorong sang, Bomi always stopped whatever she was doing to listen.

 

 

Balance

Chorong always knew how to calm Bomi down, and Bomi could always wipe Chorong's tears away.

 

 

Breathe

Every night they would talk until one heard the other's soft, even breathing.

 


Boy

Chorong is so popular among male idols. So Bomi had to make sure them to know that Chorong is hers and only hers.

 


Caring

Bomi never had someone tend to a simple scraped knee with so much care.

 

 

Compose

Chorong always wrote some songs about Bomi and she usually sang in front of the later but the younger girl is too dense to realise it.

 

 

Confidence

Chorong wondered if she could've a good leader without Bomi's comfort towards her whenever she dropped her belief.

 

 

Control

When it comes to control in bed, Bomi wishes Chorong wasn't so shy. And when it comes to control outside the bed, Bomi wishes Chorong was more shy.

 

 

Courage

Chorong both loved and envied Bomj's courage. ( especially the gorilla dance in front of many people just to make them laugh )

 

 

Dazzle

Just as Bomi was unaware that Chorong wrote songs about her, Chorong was oblivious to how she dazzled Bomi whenever she laughed.

 

 

Energy

She could never figure out how Chorong never got tired of teasing her.

 

 

Eyes

In every morning , they would just stare into each others' eyes for a few minutes before getting up.

 

 

Family

Bomi's family was fine with their relationship. They even allowed Chorong to come live with them whenever they have a short break and Chorong can't go back to her house.

 

 

Fans

Bomi had to make sure Chorong's fans didn't get too much friendly.

 

 

Fear

Chorong's greatest fear is thunder storms. Bomi's greatest fear is not being with Chorong when there's a thunder storm.

 


Gentle

Sometimes Chorong's kisses were so gentle that Bomi had to kiss her again just to make sure.

 

 

Horoscope

"Hm, these are really accurate... the Leo, is bubbly and energetic, slightly arrogant... Pieces is more serious and shy... It says our relationship would be... difficult, yet interesting. Yup, sounds about right."

"Hehe, yeah... wait did you say arrogant!?"

 

 

Irritation

"How is it that half of our intimate moments involve violence?"

"Hey, its just you who hits me, unnie!! "

 


Juice

Bomi loves apple juice, and when she accidently dribbles some on her chin... Chorong kisses it off, even though she's just impartial to apple juice.

 


Knife

" Bbom-ah... please don't hurt yourself... I'm here, it's ok now." Chorong gently took the knife from Bomi's shaking hands. "I promise, I won't tease you at all anymore if that's what's causing you to do this.... just please...." Chorong kissed away the blood on the younger girl's finger.

 

 

Laugh

Chorong's laughter was like an energy drink, so whenever Bomi gets her to laugh, it sounds like a rainbow and tastes like music.

 

 

Listen

It seems the only surefire way Chorong can get her to listen, is by whispering seductively in her ear.

 


Map

"I don't need a map to you're heart for two reasons, Rong unnie. One, I'm Yoon Bomi and I never use maps... and two, I pretty sure I'm already there..."

 


Maybe

" Unnie, d-do you ever... maybe... think about... you know... getting married one day?"

 

 

Monster

Secretly, Bomi makes Chorong come with her to haunted houses at the amusement park just so she could be the one to protect her, and secretly, that's why Chorong agrees to go.

 

 

Nature

Sometimes it's hard to ignore when people are always telling you that you're relationship is unnatural, but somehow that just makes your relationship stronger.

 

 

Nurture

"Geez, sometimes I feel less like your girlfriend and more like your mom." Chorong sighed, setting down a new rule that Bomi had to brush her teeth in the morning before kissing her.

 

 

Out

It was actually Chorong who broke it to the group, and the couple suddenly found themselves engulfed in huge group hug. Bomi somehow found her eyes amidst the chaos and smiled.

 

 


Patience

Chorong soon learned that patience with Bomi always pays off.

 

 

Playful

Bomi loved it when Chorong nipped her ear or humored her with a wrestling match. It made her feel important knowing she was the only one who could evoke this kind of behavior from her.

 

 

 

Quiet

Some of Chorong's favorite moments between them were silent ones. It was a nice change from Bomi's constant chatter... not that she minded that too much either.

 

 


Reckless

Bomi had to admit... it was pretty reckless of her to punch that drunken boy in the face when they were in the club. But how else would he learn that Chorong's body should never be touched in that way? Except by her that is...

 

 

Room

They always stayed at Chorong's room. As she is getting a room by herself plus her bed was bigger.

 

 

Safe

Chorong has to take medication for her anxiety when they have to do show performance, but the only medicine that really works is a warm embrace from a particular brunette.

 

 

Shower

The first time Bomi suggested they shower together, Chorong hit her with the broomstick.

 

 

Stars

"Bbom-ah, there are big stars and there are little stars. But even if you feel like a small star, chances are, you're a big one to somebody."

"...Am I safe to assume that it's you?"

"....Pabo."

 

 


Stay

The most vulnerable she had ever seen the younger girl was when she can't return to her father while the other members were going back. "Bbom-ah, you'll stay... won't you?"

 

 

Taste

" Bbom-ah, you taste like chicken feet."

 

 

Trust

Chorong didn't trust Bomi with her general well-being, but she did trust her with her life.

 

 

 

Useful

"Sometimes I wonder if this is the only thing you're useful for." Chorong teased, kissing a and exhausted Bomi on the forehead; Bomi only growled in response.

 

 


Vibrant

Bomi never knew brown could be such a vibrant color until she saw Chorong's eyes after their first kiss.

 

 


Warmth

It was Chorong's turn to be dazzled when Bomi's head burst up from underwater, spraying water droplets and reflecting light from the sun off her skin.

 

 

 

X-chromosome

"Would you still love me if I only had one x-chromosome?"

"I'm just surprised you know the meaning of that word."

 

 

 


Yours

" Rong unnie, since today is your birthday, I'll let you do anything you want with me all day..."

"..."

" ummm, unnie. Kids are watching... "

 

 

 

Zest

"You know, you may be the world greatest idiot who makes many childish or stupid things, but I know my life would be incredibly dull of you weren't in it."