One

If I could turn back the time..

 

Chapter One

 

          Donghae's POV

          I directly go back to the dorm and take a bath. Wearing my D&G shirt and Giorgio Armani jeans. I look myself in the mirror, I looked good but, this is not me. I'm not as happy as the way I used to be. My skin looked pale and I've lost for about 10 pounds. But since Yoona so sudden asked me to go out to a dinner, I can't lie to myself I feel happy and nervous at the same time. 

"Ya, donghae-ah. you're suppose to go to a radio station, eh? But why you're dressing up like that?" Sungmin asked while he was eating his chips.

"Well, nevermind..." I mummbled to myself.

"Are you going on a date?"  

"What?"    

"It seems you're about to go out to a dinner with a new girl. Tsk, I really hope you'll find yours"         

 "What do you mean?"                 

 "Wookie told me that he saw Yoona with other guy after he finished his schedule in Sukira. He didn't really recognize the guy since it's midnight and it's dark there."    

 "..."                    

 "I just hoping that your hopes aren't too high, okay kiddo?"

 

          Yoona? With a new guy? Is she trying to play with me? No way.. Just thinking about that makes me teary. I can't take it. Seeing her with someone else.. I just wanna die. I hope what Minnie told me is wrong, and I hope Wookie's eyes were blurry that time..

 

 

06.30 pm, Song Jook Heon (송죽헌) Restaurant

"Oppa, you look great"

 

          Yoona's POV

          It was a windy day. The sun hides behind the clouds and the wind blew strongly. And here I am, sitting alone in an empty practice room. The other members is performing somewhere and I'm waiting for my manager oppa to pick me up to my filming location. Spacing out, a face of him appeared on my mind suddenly. His eyes, his smile, and his face captured on my mind. To be honest, I missed him. Really missed him. Remembering all our dates, fights, I just missed all of them. But life goes on, with or without him. Some people just can't be together for some reasons.

 Awake from my daydreaming, I hurriedly go out when manager oppa called me he had picked me up. Going to the basement, suddenly I saw someone familiar. Someone, who've been the one filling my heart. Someone, called Lee Donghae.

"Oppa, how are you doing?" I smiled at him.                                                                                                                                               "Oh, Yoona... Em, I'm doing good how about you?" he seem startled at first.                                              

     15 minutes passed and suddenly I forget I was literally, chattering with him. It's been a long time since we chattered. It's a relief knowing he is fine (well, I don't know if he's telling the truth) and honestly I missed the time where usually we would talking on the phone for hours.

"Oppa, do you want to join a dinner with me tonight?" honestly, I don't know where that words came from.                                                       "Em sure? Haha I mean, sure! I'm glad Yoona" he seems, nervous?                                                                                                             "I'm glad too. I'll text you later okay, oppa? See you soon!"

 

      06.15 pm, Song Jook Heon (송죽헌) Restaurant       

I'm alone while waiting for Donghae. Is this the right thing to do? Am I just giving hopes to him? I'm not sure.. I'm still confuse if I should stay close remain as friends or should we just left permanently? I checked my phone and there's message from several guys. I don't know.. Should I date another man? Or keep up with Hae? It's difficult. Love is surely confusing and needs a lot of sacrifice.

15 minutes passed...

"Oppa, you look great" I said. Honestly, he looks good. But he looks nervous at the same time.

"Thankyou, Yoona-ssi. You looked beautiful as always"

"Oppa, enough with the formal appreach! We're friends right? Should I called you Donghae-ssi too?" I joked.

 

Then, it continues. Our usual conversation. It just, came naturally. We joked, we giggled, we laugh.. A really great time while eating our favorite food.

"Yoona.. Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah.. You could Oppa" I said while I hear my phone vibrates.

"Do you want to go back.. the way we used to be? Not as friends or sunbae and hoobae relationship. A relationship, where we both act like a couple, like the way we used to be.."

"Damn." I said to myself

 

authors note: first chapter, here we go. I know it's short but I promise I'll make it longer in the next chapter! Sorry for any grammar, punctuation and spelling mistakes. I'm not that expert on english O_O. And for the restaurant location, I just searched for some fancy restaurants at Seoul, because usually celebrities would date on fancy restaurant, right(?) I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. I can't promise to update soon since holiday is over and school will start soon. Em, okay it's from me today! Have a great time reading, chingus ^^