Chapter 1: Morning

It Started with a Photo

( CNU P.O.Vs)

 

*kring~ kring~ * *yawns* "Time to wake up now..". I climbed down my bed and  went straight to the bathroom to wash up myself. I wear a dark green coloured shirt,jeans and of course my favourite hoodie..After finished preparing myself, I went out from my room and go straight to the kitchen as I feel like making our breakfast.Yes, when i said 'our' that refers to the rest of B1A4 members. Sometimes, Jinyoung (our leader) will cook our breakfast but for today, I guess why not I make breakfast for them.I'm just being too kind, right?

"huh,silly me for boasting about myself", i mumbled. Finally ,I'm done with the cooking.. I sat on the couch for some rest after all the hardwork i used for cooking.And then I heard someone opens their bedroom door.(A/N Baro's coversation is Blue,Gongchan is green, jinyoung is red, sandeul is purple and CNU is orange)

 *door opens* I heard Baro's voice talking to someone. "There's definitely someone in the kitchen.Maybe it's a burglar..".

"Maybe that's true, hyung because none of us will wake up this early in the morning",Gongchan said..

*laugh* what are they thinking ?,i mumbled.while they are talking to themselves, i look at the clock just to find that it's 4.45 a.m . *shocked*. I mumbled to myself, "What!!! *realize something* *sigh* I must be too sleepy that I accidently set the alarm wrong"

"Stop imagining things up and continue to sleep", Jinyoung said in a sleepy tone.."But hyung~, if that's turns out to be a real burglar, we must catch him before he take our things",Baro said.

And then silence..Suddenly out of the blue, I heard " 1,2,3 attack!!!". I saw black figures came straight towards me and pushed me down to the floor.They sit on top of me."Yah~ what are you two doing!? do you think you are light enough to be on top of me!!", i yelled.

*Baro and Gongchan startled* "OMO~ hyung!!! Mianhae..forgive us..."." Finally u notice it. hey~ get off from me!!!, i yelled..* Baro and Gongchan get off* "Yah~ not our maknae too..Channie why are u joining Baro in doing this?,I asked Gongchan.

"mianhae hyung.. Baro hyung had influenced me to do this!!! Please forgive me , hyung * he said while doing aegyo*. I just cannot stands his aegyo.. * Baro looks confused + startled* " fine, i forgive you * ruffled Channie's hairs*  ..ooo that's why our innocent maknae joining you,Baro", i said. Baro still startled. Finally he opens up his mouth, " Yah~ Channie wae? why are you betraying me?You are the one who agree to do this plan". "anio~you're the one"

 

(Jinyoung's P.O.V)

While they are fighting, "Yah~ can't all of you shut up!!! It's still early in the morning and you have already started arguing..Aish~",I said after  walking out from my room while ruffling my hair. "Do you even care about what we have done to our neighbour before our debut? And where is Sandeul ?

"I'm right here and what are you guys were talking about just now?, Sandeul said while he walks out from his room yawning. I then look at the rest of the members. They were making i-don't-know face.I rolled my eyes ," let me guess none of you remembered it, am i right?. Sandeul said " i guess that's true." Baro, " Just tell us". i was like fine, " before debut, we were so busy practising our vocals and songs that we didn't know that one of our neighbour was a candidate for an examination at that time."

Gongchan puts O-O face.." ooo..That..now i remembered it. umm hyung, did you know that the way you talk was like a father.hehe you sure is a father to us". I was like shocked by that comment, " am i that old?"

 

(CNU's P.O.V)

While they are talking + arguing, I told them that i made breakfast for them. I look up at the clock just to find it's already 7.00 a.m . I immediately took my beloved wife and when I was about to open our front door, Channie suddenly stopped me. " hyung, where are you going?" " Like usual whenever we got a day off. so today, i decided to go out with my beloved wife." And with that, I just sneak out as I left the confused Channie who still thinking about what i always do when i got freetime.

 

(Gongchan's P.O.V)

I quickly realize that i was daydreaming about CNU-hyung and it turns out he's already left.I turns to the rest of the boys. " where did CNU-hyung go?" , i asked. " as usual, he went out somewhere that he can take photographs of a scenery or a place", Sandeul replied. And I was like "oooo".  i wondered where he go..