Chapter 62

Oppa's Little Girl

Click - http://www.jpopasia.com/group/sistar/videos/shady-girl::2827.html  

 “You seem...happy and busy today.” Junho stated, taking a seat beside Kyungmi. Her eyebrows were furrowed as she tried sketching some possible themes for the booth. (a/n: remember this?XD) Kyungmi looked up and smiled at him. “You can thank Jay oppa for that~” she replied, gesturing towards the complaining leader. He lay on the couch groaning about his injuries he had received from the cashier's husband. Oh, that was a sight! Junho chuckled as he remembered that scene. “Well if you ever need help with anything, I'm just a shout away, araso?” he said. Kyungmi nodded her head and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Thank you oppa~” she sang. Junho smiled as he left the room. But not moments later, someone was already talking to her again.

 

“So...” Jaebeom mused. Kyungmi silently laughed and shook her head. “Junho oppa told me about your suspicions, and I decided to confirm them for you. But, don't tell the others just yet..especially not Junsu oppa! He'll have both our heads if he ever learns about this.” she said. Jay's face burst into a grin. “I knew it!” he exclaimed happily.

 

“Knew what?” Taecyeon had just walked into the room, oblivious to everything that had happened.

 

“That...You have a collection of Barbie dolls under your bed and so I posted it online!” Jay quickly lied. Taecyeon dropped his drink. “You what?! I don't even have Barbie dolls at all!” he shouted. Jaebeom wagged his index finger in front of the giant's face. “Lying isn't nice Mr. Taecyeon! And don't think I just made that all up!” he said. Taecyeon let out a sigh of disbelief and pushed past the tiny leader. “I'm gonna go check then.” he grumbled, heading towards his room. Kyungmi watched as Jaebeom whipped out his laptop. “What are you doing?” she questioned. Jay flashed her a mischevious grin. “Payback; meaning I'm gonna actually post something like that on the internet!” he said. Kyungmi laughed and shook her head. Oh Jay, you'll never cease to amaze me...she thought.

 

 

“Ugh, these are so...Wha!!!” Kyungmi slipped on a step and came crashing down the staircase. Luckily for her, she only fell on her bum, but the box she was carrying made up for the small crash. Kyungmi let out another scream as she was hit by the objects that were inside the box. At the same time, Nickhun had come into the hallway. He noticed Kyungmi cowering at the foot of the staircase. She covered her face with her hands; it seemed as if she was crying. Then he noticed the things that lay around her. He rushed to her side. “Hey, you all right?” he asked, taking the notebook off her head. Kyungmi peeped from her fingers before slowly taking them away. Her eyes brimmed with tears, but she managed to hold them back and nod.

 

“I-I slipped,” she stated. Nickhun chuckled and helped her up. “Here, I'll help you,” he said, picking up the fallen things. Once he was finished, he faced Kyungmi with the box in his arms. “Where to?” he asked. Kyungmi timidly pointed outside. “I ha-have to bring those to th-”

 

“Kyungmi?” the two turned to find Junho holding some of Kyungmi's baked goods in his arms. Jaebeom followed from behind. Kyungmi stayed quiet whilst Junho and Nickhun had a staring contest. Jaebeom let out a low whistle. “Can someone say awwkwaarrrddd???” he said. The two boys snapped out of it as Kyungmi flashed him a glare. Jay just grinned back as he stepped forward and opened the door for all of them. “Ladies first~” he said. Kyungmi nodded her head as she passed by him, Junho and Nickhun following in suit.

 

“So I take it you're helping her?” Nickhun asked. Junho nodded his head. “Yeah.” he replied. Meanwhile, Kyungmi and Jaebeom were busy putting the things into the trunk. He nudged the girl. “I think Nickhun likes you too Kyungmi.” he whispered. Kyungmi blushed as she busied herself more with the work. “No he doesn't. He's just...nice to me.” Kyungmi covered up. Jay smirked. “Yeah, sure. And can you tell me what happened during that night at your birthday? When I accidentally turned off the lights? Your face was all red when they went back on, and Nickhun, as in legit, was in front of you.” he mused. “I-I don't know what your talking about! You're crazy Park Jaebeom!” Kyungmi exclaimed, trying to cool her face. Jay grinned. “What's so funny?” Junho and Nickhun asked in unison. Kyungmi jumped and turned to face them.

 

“Well, Kyungmi here has a little-”

“Nothing! Nothing is funny! Jay oppa is just needs his sleep right now! That's all!” Kyungmi exclaimed, she had stuffed a cupcake into his mouth. The two men didn't seem to buy it but nonetheless shrugged.

 

“Yummy~ Delicious!” Jay commented, the icing on his lips. Kyungmi rolled her eyes and pushed him towards Nickhun. “Take care of him, will you oppa?” she asked. Nickhun chuckled and nodded his head. “I'll try.” he said. Kyungmi sighed and glanced at Junho. He got the hint and closed the trunk for her. “We should get going now. See you guys later.” he announced. Kyungmi waved goodbye as she got into the passenger seat. Jay watched as their car got smaller and smaller.

 

“It was as if it was only nine months ago she arrived at our dorm...” Jay said. Nickhun eyed him weirdly. “It was only nine months ago.” he confirmed.

 

 

Kyungmi smiled happily as she gazed at her accomplishment. The booth was finally finished! She looked around at the other booths that surrounded hers. They all looked beautiful and unique in their own way, but Kyungmi was content enough with what she made by herself.

 

“Ice-cream?”

 

Kyungmi took the cold snack from Junho's hand and gave it one . She smiled. Her favorite – cookies and cream!

 

“Kyungmiiiii!!!!” the two looked at the source of the voice to see Ye Eun running towards them. When she came to a stop, she leaned over and put her hands on her knees. She was exhausted from running on heels. “Unnie? I thought you would be busy for today?” Kyungmi said. Ye Eun lookde at her and gave a thumbs-up. “I canceled my schedule just for you! I thought about it, and I felt bad for burdening you with all this. Anyway, I'll be in charge of the booth while you go enjoy yourself. It's all I can do for all your hard work on it.” Ye Eun explained. Kyungmi opened , about to protest, when Ye Eun got to it first. “Oh no you don't! Junho, do me a favor and why don't you take your princess out? You guys deserve to have fun together, without Jaebeom trying to spy on you two.” she said. Junho gave her an appreciative smile as he took Kyungmi's hand. “Come on, you heard her, let's go.” he said, half dragging her away. Kyungmi didn't have a choice but to follow him. She peered past Junho's board shoulders to catch a sight of Ye Eun making kissy faces at them. She caught Kyungmi's gaze and shaped a heart with her hands. Kyungmi was about to scowl, when Junho put his arm around her, pulling her closer to him. She blushed.

 

“Oppa?” she mumbled shyly.

 

“Yeah?” he gave her his famous eye smile. Kyungmi couldn't help but melt at the sight of it. What did she ever do to deserve a guy like him?

 

“Sa-saranghae. . .” she beamed. Junho's smile, if possible, widened as he gave her a tight squeeze. “Love you too~” he sang, giving her a quick kiss on the lips. From the distance, she could hear Ye Eun squealing, but didn't really mind it all right now. Tonight was just about her and Junho.

 


 

ps. since i dont wanna rant here, just check out my blog for this story...it has a recent notice~ that's all~ love ya guys!! ^ ^