The Start

Oppa's Little Girl

 

 

“A deluxe album?” the boys repeated. Their manager and JYP nodded their heads, confirming 2PM's question. “The problem is, we need one more bonus track since. . .” he sent a concerned glance out the window. Their suppose-to-be producer had gotten in a small accident. 2PM squirmed uncomfortably as they followed his gaze. They had been part of the reason why he got hurt. “Anyway,” Park shook his head out of his thoughts. “I'm open to any suggestions of names for other music producers I can turn to,” he concluded. The boys exchanged furtive looks. They nodded, silently agreeing to a small, quiet conversation.

 

“Well~” Jaebeom turned to him. The rest of the members' faces broke into smiles. Minutes passed till the other two men understood what they were planning.

 

“No.” 2PM's manager answered. Their faces fell. “But we promise to make it a good one though!Besides, we've got Junsu!”Jay exclaimed. The others nodded in agreement. Junho nudged Taecyeon. He looked at him and Wooyoung. He sighed. “Okay,” he whispered and turned to JYP. “Pretty please~???” he asked, giving them the puppy face. The rest of the boys burst out in laughter whilst the other two men shook their heads. “Fine, I'll give you five hours to come up with a song or at least half of one. Good luck boys,” he said, leaving the room. Their manager left as well.

 

“Now what?” Wooyoung asked. They had gotten their wish granted, but as to the next step. . .

 

Beep!

 

They all turned to Junho who took out his phone. It was Kyungmi.

 

 

Ummmm, Oppa, can you please give me a ride home?

I kinda got lost on the way...I'm at Shirley's Bakery.

Please hurry...it's getting dark. . .

 

He looked at the time, it was almost seven o'clock. “Uh, I, um...gotta go pick up my cousin..Yeah um, see you!”and with that said, he ran out the door. Junsu looked at the time as well. Kyungmi's after school activities has just ended as well. .

 

“Hyung, I think you are to something with your suspicions about them two.” he stated. Jay grinned.

 

“Told ya so!” He exclaimed. Taecyeon shook his head. “But you never got the proof. And Chansung's testimony doesn't count,” he interjected. Jay shrugged. “Hey, it wasn't my fault that he got caught.” he said. Chansung's mouth fell open. “Yah! Hyung! First of all -” Jay raised up a hand, cutting him off. “Hold it for court Chansung!” he shouted.

 

 

 Click - Please

It was late in the afternoon, and Jin Woo was just driving home from his game. But as his car approached an ice-cream shop, an image of Kyungmi flashed in his head. He immediately stopped his car and parked in the lot. He would buy Kyungmi some ice-cream. He at least owed her that for having to cancel their date because of his game. But as he was about to leave the store, a delicate manicured hand stopped him.

 

S-Soonhye?” he stuttered. Soonhye smiled seductively at him and laced her other hand with his. “Where ya going big guy?” she purred, cuddling with him. Jin Woo's mind blanked out as he tried to register what was going on. “H-huh?” Soonhye's hand left his chest and moved to cup his cheek. She turned his face, so that he was looking at her. “Why don't you just ditch your girlfriend Jin Woo? Because let's face it, that Kyungmi is a . She's probably cheating with you right now too.” she said in her sweetest tone. Jin Woo's mind was quickly assembling again at this point. Soonhye's lips formed a smile.

Come on, you know you could and can do so much better~” she cooed, suddenly pulling him into a kiss.

 

At the same time, one of Kyungmi's friends walked in, and the first thing she saw was that. She gasped.

Hell no. . .” she muttered and whipped out her cellphone. She quickly took a picture of the two kissing before leaving the store. It was only then that Jin Woo broke the kiss off. He shook his head and slapped Soonhye across the cheek. He hit her with so much force, that she stumbled backwards.

 

Wh-what?!” she uttered in surprise. Jin Woo's face turned into a scowl. “Never, never do that again to me .” he warned before briskly walking out the shop. He angrily got into his car and drove to Kyungmi's house. But on the way, he passed by Jee-Soo. One of her friends.

 

What are you running for?” he asked, slowing down to stay in pace with her. She stopped running and glared daggers at him. “Don't ask so innocent you bastard! I saw everything! How dare you cheat on Kyungmi!” she shouted furiously. Jin Woo blinked. He didn't under – “Wait!” But Jee-Soo was running again. Aggravated, he stepped on the gas. All he had to do was make sure he got to Kyungmi before she did. Because if not, well clearing out his name would be harder. But luck was on his side, and he got to Kyungmi's house first. Although, he saw something he least expected.

 

Kyungmi was kissing another guy.

 

Anger coursed through his body as he got out of his car. He quickly walked to the couple and pulled the guy away from Kyungmi. He punched the mysterious man repeatedly until two petite arms wrapped around his torso. He looked behind him to see Kyungmi crying.

 

Stop, please...stop.” she begged. But Jin Woo was too blinded by anger and pushed her away. He looked at the guy before him. He spat and kicked him in the gut. Then, he turned to Kyungmi. She was shaking. Part of Jin Woo wanted to rush forward and comfort her, but the rest of him said no. She was kissing another man! He gritted his teeth.

 

Goodbye Kyungmi.

 

And with that.

 

He left her.

 

Jin Woo slammed the door of his Corvette close. He looked out at the ocean. It gleamed in the moon's light. Suddenly, his phone rang. He took it out, the name; Soonhye, flashed back at him in bright red.

He didn't hesitate to press ignore.

 

Kyungmi. . .

 

He could never forgive himself. Ever since Soonhye told him the truth, Jin Woo had never gotten a night's sleep for two weeks. Everything. Soonhye had ruined everything. She had ruined his life, his career, and not to mention his relationship with Kyungmi. How could I have been so blind? He questioned himself. How could he not have seen that it was all Soonhye's fault? She had sent a random guy to go after Kyungmi and kiss her that day. She had planned it along; for Jin Woo to see them kissing and mistake the scene as Kyungmi cheating on him. His hands clenched into fists. He was such a fool.

 

Y-YOU ! HOW THE COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?”

 

Jin Woo shut his eyes.

 

Soonhye remained sitting placidly in her seat. She titled her head to the side, her red dyed hair softly falling down as well.

 

Simple.”
 

A car's engine roared in the distance.

 

I always get what I want.”

 

Jin Woo opened his eyes.

 

And I'll kill anyone who gets in the way, including you.”

 

He had to warn her before it was too late.

 

Goodbye Jin Woo.”

 

 

BANG!

 

Kyungmi jolted awake. Junho placed a hand over hers.

 

“Gwenchanna?”

 

Kyungmi looked over at him, a feeling of relief washing over her. She nodded her head and looked down at her torso. No blood. She mentally sighed. That nightmare, it felt so real. She thought Soonhye had actually kidnapped and shot her. Junho gave her hand a squeeze. Kyungmi flashed him a small smile. She was still alive, there was no need for her worrying.

 

Yejeum isanghae, byeonghan geot gatae

 

Yejeon en anhdeon, meldeul do hago

 

nae apeseo, nae nenuel bogoseo~

 

Kyungmi quirked an eyebrow. “4Minute?” she asked. Junho blushed. “I...like the song.” he admitted before answering the phone. Kyungmi giggled.

 

“Bwoh?! Deh...Deh...Annyong.” Junho hung up. Kyungmi looked at him inquiringly. His expression changed so quickly. And the surprise and shock in his voice was inevitably clear.

 

“What happened oppa?” she asked. Junho hesitated. Should he tell? He really didn't want to. He flashed her a smile.

 

“Junsu hyung will tell you when he get home, araso?” he said. Kyungmi pouted. “But I wanna know now~” she stated. Junho chuckled and ruffled her hair.

 

“Just wait~” he sang, for that was all he could do to keep her from the truth.


 

Is it too much?