Welcome!!!

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Kyungmi screamed and quickly turned to run, but all she was met with was a huge body standing in her way. She groaned as she fell on her bum as laughter roared throughout the rest of the small kitchen.

“Here.” someone extended out a hand towards her and Kyungmi gladly took it.

“Thank you.” she said, looking up to see a very cute guy ( in her opinion) smiling at her.

“Anytime.” he said.

“Yah! No flirting with my sister!” exclaimed Junsu, pushing the guy away from Kyungmi.

 

“So this is the Kim Kyungmi we've been hearing about. . .”another guy said. Kyungmi turned to see the shortest of the group of boys talking.

 

“Oppa talks about me?” she asked curiously. The guy shook his head.

“Nope. Not even a word.” he said.

“Oh. . . “ Kyungmi muttered, somewhat disappointed.

“H-hey! Don't listen to him! I just never talked about you since I wanted to keep you a secret! Yeah! Who knows? They might steal you away from me!” Junsu quickly defended himself. Kyungmi's frown turned into a bright smile as she hugged her brother.

“Aww! I'll always be oppa's little girl!” she exclaimed.

 

“Aw! Group hug everybody!” Junho said, as he ran to hug the two siblings. So soon enough, the two siblings – mainly Kyungmi, was almost squished to death. “Yah! Yah! Who's touching me?!” Wooyoung exclaimed, breaking up the group hug. Kyungmi breathed out a sigh of relief. She was beginning to lose air.

 

“Who would even want to touch you first of all?” Taecyeon asked.

“Yah!” Wooyoung exclaimed.

“I think it was Jay hyung. . He's always up to something. . .” Nickhun said. Jay frowned and crossed his arms.

 

“Yah! What's that suppose to mean?!” he said.

“A lot of things hyung. . .but meanwhile. . I think we're scaring Junsu's sister.” Changsung said.

 

“Bwoh? Ah! Ani! No. . .I'm just. . .shy. .” Kyungmi blushed, reappearing from behind Junsu.

“Ah it's okay. Well she would introduce ourselves! I'm Park Jaebeom! But cal me Jay!” Jay said.

 

“I'm Wooyoung!” said Wooyoung.

“Junho! But we met already!” Junho smiled.

“Changsung.” Changsung said, munching on some food.

“Taecyeon. .Oh and. . .mianhe. . .about earlier. ..”Taecyeon said shyly.

Kyungmi blushed too.

“Ah. ..oh. . .it's um. . .alright.” she muttered. Jaebeom glanced at the two.


“Did you guys. ..do. . .i-”
 

“YAH!” Junsu cut him off. Jay shrugged innocently.

“I'm just curious.” he defended.

“No, no they didn't hyung.” Junho said.

“And I'm Nickhun.” the last boy finished off.

 

“Welcome to 2PM's dorm! Please! Make yourself feel at home! Just knock before you go in anyone's room!” Jay exclaimed. Kyungmi nodded her head and bowed.

 

“Thank you for welcoming me warmly! My name's Kim Kyungmi and I am at your care 2PM oppas!” she smiled. 

 

_____________________________________________-----

now that introductions have been made! stay tuned to hear about Kyungmi's first night with our beastly oppas!!!!!!
heheheh. . . .i feel like im some host or something for some mollae camera for 2PM. . . .