Escape

Oppa's Little Girl

 

Wooyoung watched her and the other two men she was with go back upstairs before searching for Jay. He found him flirting with a girl and rolled his eyes. “Yah!” he exclaimed, pulling him away. Jay shook from his graso and turned to glare at Wooyoung.


“What did you do that for?!” he shouted.

 

“You know we can't flirt with girls since we're idols! That and. . . .Kyungmi is here.” he finished talking with his voice barely above a whisper. Though Jaebeom clearly heard him.

 

“Bwoh?! Really?! Are you serious?!” he exclaimed. Wooyoung nodded his head.

 

“We got to find her before Junsu does or we're dead!” he said panicking. Jay stayed silent and started to think. He snapped his fingers.

 

“Okay! I got an idea! Where did you last see headed?” he asked. Wooyoung pointed over to the staircase. Jay nodded his head. “Make sure Junsu doesn't see or follow me up. I'm going to get her.” he instructed before heading his way.

 

Come on Seungri oppa!” Kyungmi exclaimed, dragging him to where Daesung and Jiyong were preparing to dance. He pouted. “Do I have to?” he whined. “Yes! Please~?” Kyungmi begged with her puppy face. Seungri shut his eyes close. “Fine, fine, fine.” he agreed, he could never win against the puppy face.

 

“Okay? You guys ready?” asked Kyungmi, walking towards the music system. The trio nodded their heads and Kyungmi pressed play. “Gee” by Girls' Generation began to play and the trio began to dance to it. Kyungmi laughed as so did Youngbae. He wasn't with the others though because he was too stubborn to be persuaded into dancing. For one part of the song, Daesung walked up to him and well. . .you don't want to know. Kyungmi just kept on laughing while deep down, pitying Youngbae. He'd probably never look at Daesung the same way anymore.

 

Just then, the door came crashing open. Kyungmi stopped the music as everyone turned to find Park Jaebeom standing at the doorway.

 

“Opps. . .Wrong door. Sorry~!” he apologized, doing a deep bow. Kyungmi peered from behind the stereo.

 

“Oppa?” she asked. He looked up and grinned.

 

“Never mind! Kyungmi! What the heck are you doing here?! You know me and the others are going to get killed if Junsu found you!” he shouted. Kyungmi smiled innocently.

 

“Jiyong oppa brought me here though.” she said, putting the blame on him. Jay turned to Jiyong.

 

“Errrr. . ..”

 

“Jay?” everyone in the room froze.

 

“Was that. . .?” Seungri asked. Jay peeked out into the hallway to see Junsu looking for him. He quickly went into the room and shut the door.

 

“It's him! Hide!” Jaebeom exclaimed, diving behind the couch.

 

Kyungmi sighed and pulled him up.

 

“Oppa. . .He's going to see you there.” she pointed out.

 

“Well. . .You guys could climb from the balcony and down into the club and sneak out from the back door from there. We can just keep Junsu busy.” Daesung offered. Jay grinned.

 

“I love you!” he exclaimed, hugging him.

 

“Uhhh. . .”

 

“Come on Romeo, we have to go.” Kyungmi said, pulling him away.

 

“W-wait! I'm coming with you too!” Jiyong exclaimed, running towards them.

 

“Wae?” Youngbae asked.

 

“Because Junsu probably knows I took Kyungmi out. . He'll kill me if I say I don't know where she is now.” he said.

 

“Whatever, just be-”Seungri cut his sentence short when he heard a loud thump. He sighed.

“-careful going down.” he finished.

 

Shit. ..That hurt. ..”Jiyong complained, rolling off the pile of bodies. Kyungmi groaned.
“At least your not at the bottom. Yah! Oppa! Get off of me!” Kyungmi cried, trying to push Jay off of her. He stayed still and smiled.

“Nah. . .I think I like this position.”he commented. Kyungmi stuck her tongue out.

 

“ert. . .Get off!” she exclaimed, and with the help of Jiyong, they managed to get Jaebeom off of her.

 

“Okay, now to the back do-”

 

“Hold it!”. . . 

 

__________________________________________
 

who is it? who is it? Where's T.O.P? . . .I don't know ^ ^" He'll pop in soon enough though~
 

My next update for this will probably be either today, or if not on Friday for those wondering~ ^ ^

Hope ya enjoyed it~