New Years

New Years - Peniel

"Happy New Year!" Everyone called as the clock struck Midnight. Your room mates hugged their boyfriends and you looked at everyone having fun as you just stood there in your gold sparkly dress wondering where your Superman could be.

After everyone had left and there was a mess around your apartment, you slipped off your heels as you began to clean up. Your room mates said goodbye to their boyfriends as you hummed some BTOB songs.

Cleaning up most of the apartment, you took a break as your room mates came back and helped you clean the remaining mess.

"So where is Peniel?" Tae, one of your room mates, asked.

"He is busy." You said knowing that he would be here if he could be.

"He’s always busy." Leah, your other room mate, commented as there was a knock on the door.

"I got it." You called as they were always making harsh comments about your boyfriend. Skipping over to the door, you opened it slowly, "Hello."

"Hey, I hope I am not too late to be with you." Peniel asked as you leaned on the door as a smile came onto your face.

"You’re never too late for that, Superman." You giggled as he smiled happily. Moving from the door, you wrapped him in a tight hug as he minded the flowers that were in his hand and wrapped his arms around you.

"I was here on time… but…. but…" He pulled away from the hug as you looked into his perfect brown eyes.

"That doesn’t matter, you’re here now, that is all that matters." You said as he smiled. Bringing the flowers in front of you, your eyes lit up. "You didn’t have to do this."

Taking the flowers into your hands, you smelled the sweet perfume as he smirked at your reaction.

"I wanted to. Plus, I wanted to make a good impression for the new year." He softly admitted as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Do you…. Do you have time to come with me for a while?"

"Sure, just let me grab some shoes and put these beautiful flowers in some water." You said as you skipped over to the kitchen, placing them in a water-filled vase you slipped the flowers into the water as you smelled them once more before sliding on some flip flops.

"Ready?" He asked you as you wrapped your arms around one of his as you looked up at him and nodded. Sliding his hand through yours, his fingers laced with yours happily as he walked with you outside.

"Sorry, I didn’t come to you sooner." He said as he lead you down the street.

"That is ok, I don’t mind." You reasoned with him as he squeezed your hand slightly.

"I would have come to your party but, but there was something that I had to do." He apologized.

"Really, it is fine. I am just glad that you are here with me." You leaned your head against his shoulder as he let out a breathy chuckle.

"I’m glad I am here with you too." He whispered before his kissed your head softly. Walking with you, nothing could be more perfect as he lead you into a neighborhood.

"W-What are we doing here Peniel?" You asked as you lifted your head from his shoulder.

"Don’t worry, we are just going to my place, it is a little late to be wondering the streets." He said as he moved his hand to the small of your back as he lead you around the exterior of the house to his gate that lead to his backyard.

"Close you eyes, please~" He offered as he moved in front of you. Your eyes got wide as he tilted his head cutely to you, "Do you trust me?"

Sighing lightly, you closed your eyes, his hands gently moved over your eyes as he guided you around the corner. With his slight commands you sat on a swinging object as he moved next to you. Taking your hand in his, he kissed your cheek as you blushed and smiled.

"Open your eyes." He whispered against your skin as he pulled away from the cute kiss. Doing as he said you opened your eyes slowly.

Soft lights filled the outdoor space as beautiful white lights hung above you both as you sat in a swinging bench.

"I sat outside of your apartment for a while, I wanted everything to be perfect… just like you." He said as his arm wrapped around you gently.

"It is perfect." Your eyes danced from one soft light to the other as the trees were tangled with lights.

"Happy New Year" He rubbed your back softly as you turned to him and smiled into his sparkling eyes.

"Happy New Year, to you too." You smiled from ear to ear as you moved closer to him, wrapping your arms around his torso, you laid your head on his shoulder, once again.

"You know you have one wish, since it is the new year." He pointed out as he wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"I wish…. I wish…. I wish that I could be with you forever." You whispered softly as you hid your face into his chest.

"Maybe these could be a start." Slowly he opened his hand that held two couple rings.

"Peniel?" You looked up at him with fresh tears coating your eyes.

"It was the only wish that I had. To be with you." You looked down at the two rings as his words filled your heart. Picking up the larger ring, you slid it on his finger as he waited his turn before sliding your ring onto your finger.

"I love you, _____" He carefully tilted your head up to meet his.

"I love you too." You moved your face closer to his as your eyes fluttered closed.

Peniel pressed his lips on yours as his hand pressed you against him. Your hands gripped the fabric of his shirt as you pressed yourself closer to him. The kiss matured and turned passionate as he gently pulled away, letting both of you catch your breath. Your eyes gently moved around his backyard as they landed on his pond, little candles floated on the water as each one had a wish of his written on the candle.

Fall in Love
Marr
y a beautiful girl, inside and out.
Show her how much I love her every day