#001

I'm sorry, but I love you.

So, you have finally gone public with him? That makes me more pathetic. All the stuff I did for you, all my efforts to try and get you back, were all thrown by you, into a rubbish bin.

You said that you loved me. You said that you would stay with me forever, but have you ever meant all those words? Well, maybe you meant it when you loved me, but eventually you change. There is no sincerity in every words, there is no sincerity in every memories we made, there is no sincerity in every kiss we share.

Then, you called me, and said you are sorry, but I have to move on. Take out all those sugar coated comforts, stop sending my Maknaes to comfort me, because I have no one anymore, and everything is meaningless.

And, that is how I wrote this song, "Crooked". I hope you heard and read the lyrics, because that is my life without you. I wrote "Window", 'Black", "Who You?", those songs were just for you. Letting you know how sad am I, and how hard am I even take 1 breathe. It is just that hard.

I called you, for the first time after our break up, asking for a "Why"? Why did you leave me?

And the only reason you gave me was, 

"I am scared of your fans."

You were scared of the fans, MY fans to be precise. But you said that you are willing work things out publicly. Oh wait, I forgotten that everything you said had no sincerity. I was that dumb to believe you, believe that you love me. I feel miserable not noticing that you are not loving me, even worse, I feel pathetic that this is a one sided love. So, you said you were scared of MY fans? I wrote "R.O.D" for you, let's Ride Or Die together, Yoona-ahh. I hope you heard this song too, it is one of my masterpiece.

So, September was my comeback month. And, that is the first month, you went out with him. At first when I heard this news, I was devastated. I felt like I have finally lost everything. But no, this news gave me motivation, to try even harder to get back with you, try harder to perform my best with all the songs I wrote for you. Did you know? I really cried when I was filming "Crooked's" MV? Hyunsuk-hyung said it was just acting, but deep in my heart, I was really crying out.

1 day, I received a call from you. That was the first call you have ever made, I was hopeful for that call, I thought that you have finally heard my songs and ready to comeback into my arms.

"Gee oppa...."

That nickname you used to call me every single day.

"Just move on oppa.... I've move on, and it's the best for you to move on too."

But nope, I was wrong. It made me more pathetic. That was all you could say. And me, all I could do was scream and shout, letting all my pains out. I then performed my best on the stage, all those words I sang was sincere, I still cannot let you go. As for you, ignore those words and went on and date with him.

Finally, it is time for the year end award shows and music festivals. I thought that I could finally meet you.

MAMA 2013.

That was the main event I was hoping for. But, only Seo and Hyo attended it. Well, I can't blame you due to your schedules, and your recent scandal in the same country. So fine, I'll let that pass. I met Seo and Hyo there, and they asked me if I'm okay. Of course I had to answer "Yes", but deep in my heart, a knife is piercing through it. We eventually had a casual conversation, until thay said

"Yoona told me to asked you that have you moved on?"

So, you are still hoping me to move on huh. But never mind, in G-Dragon's name, there is no "giving up" in his dictionary.  I performed my best of best, and waited for the next Music Festival.

SBS Gayo Daejun 2013

SM has confirmed that you girls are attending all 3 Gayos, except for you. Of all members, you. Im Yoona! You must have planned all this stupid drama filmings and stuff right? That night, I did not perform my best, as I was thinking the whole time 
 

"When can I meet you?"

2013 is about to come to an end, no messages, no calls, no presents, no kisses, nothing! This is my first year celebrating Christmas and New Year without you. I'm all alone, home. The home that used to be filled with passionate love. Oh wait, right. You have never loved me. What am I saying.

Then, new year eventually came. And the morning I woke up, You, Im Yoona and Lee Seung Gi are dating with the public's knowledge. I tried to look at the neitizen's comments, however all of them are positive.

And at this point, I've finally gave up. Congrats Im Yoona, you have made the mighty G-Dragon use the word "give up". Are you happy now? Well, you should. You get to be with the guy you love, and abandon the guy who loved you for years.

BUT, I'll watch you from afar. Although I cannot be close to you, I'll still watch you as if I'm still your boyfriend.

Im Yoona, saranghae.

Fade away.... Fade Away.... Fade away.... Fade Away.

G-Dragon found dead in club, due to overdose of alcohol.


Sorry if you didn't like the ending. That ending just described my New Year's day, absolutely dead. Haha, my 1st One-Shot, gotta thank geekgirl_07 for encouraging me to write this one shot. Don't ask me how I got this plot, it was one of the stupidest plot I've made.

 

Hope you enjoyed!