Final.

Pepero Game

“What are you so nervous of?” Your member budges in when you hide behind her back, clamping onto dear life on her tee. Okay, well maybe not, maybe that’s a little bit of exaggeration. It’s just a game, you breathe out.

Once the staffs of the game show calls you, your teeth jitter the hell out of your lips’ existence upon reaching, (or rather, being pushed by your member) onto the stage. It’s just Kyungsoo. It’s just his lips—

Oh damn it, everyone knows how full and plump and how there’s a heart’s bow carved on his upper lip. You see Kyungsoo in his own panicky state as well, so he bites the end of the pepero in no time to just get this all over in time. “You ready?” You says through his teeth and you nod your head. He creases his forehead before leaning onto you.

“Hey, it’s just a pre-recording. Don’t worry.” He adjusts himself closer, as if he’s trying to convince you he’s relaxed himself.

Halfway through the pepero, he’s closed one of his eyes and peeks through his other and he’s a lot faster than you are, passing the midst of his and goes munching on your part. You have closed your eyes long before all of it happens in a blink of an eye. The voices in your head mingle with your heartbeats and you’re too preoccupied until you feel his breath hovering yours. “Look at me,” he whispers, making sure it’s only you hear him. His fringe touches your forehead and you realize he’s rested it on yours. You shoot up your eyes and before the emcees reached your front, he takes one last bite, and you swear you aren’t delusional when his lips brush.

“Did you even eat your part,” one of the emcees joke when Kyungsoo gives you his infamous smile, bowing as he walks backward. In your head, it’s all you making small moves.

“Don’t underestimate me.” Kyungsoo pops his lips and beams at backstage, and you’re left dumbfounded.