row G...G...G-DRAGON

CHRISTMAS EVE

A big man with a pink hoodie and swaggie dark blue pants appear in front of me right after the automatic door opened the way for me to enter apartment building. He stood there like a statue with a big portion of popcorn on his left hand, breaking my concentration who was typing a message on my phone. I’m looking at 2 receptionist who was smiling, and when I pointed at him, they said a name.

TOP-ssi.

Then I am blinked and moved my head to the hoodied man who was now smiling like a naughty boy.

“I can’t go inside. So I waited for you here.”

Yeah, Choi SeungHyun.

He then grabbed my red bag and 2 Channel shopping bag with his right hand, then pushed me from behind to go into the elevator. I can hear a little laugh when he pushed button number 5 with his full hands. He then smiled at me.

“Are you tired?”, he asks me. I just nod and my hands reached out to touch his dimples, pulling his face for me to kiss. But he shakes his head, he stops me.

“No. Don’t kiss me now, little shell.”, then the elevator open. He walk behind me and pushed me again to my apartment.

I was too tired to protest, too amazed to argue with him. He is Choi SeungHyun, T.O.P, YG’s bingu, my hyung, my friend, my lover always have his way to surprise me. Actually I am the one who have to say sorry because this night is Christmas Eve and I just came back from HongKong with SeungRi and TaeYang. I am so tired that even don’t have energy to even smile at him.

The door automatically opened after I punch the code, he already knows it. It's 041187. Thanks to the strict security below. He then walked like a boss to my living room and put the bags on the couch, now he looking at me who leaned to the wall beside my bedroom.

“Take a bath, my dreamer. You are stinky”, and the Thom Browne jacket now landed safely on his face. I do really need a bath now, I feel so hot and uncomfortable, and insecure.

 

---

 

I was drying my hair as I came out from my bedroom. And my eyebrow went so high and I stop rubbing my hair when I see my living room's condition now. He's sitting there at my biggest couch with his long legs crossing, a big portion of pizza, a cola, 2 pack of chocolate, his big popcorn and AstroBoy playing on my TV. I’m confused now.

He turned his head which was not covered by his hoodie anymore to me and smiled, his wet black hair looks so messy, he moves his hand, asking me to sit with him. Right after sitting, he takes my towel, turn my body around so my back was on him and slowly dried my hair.

“Today is Christmas Eve.”, and I give him a nod. “This is exactly what happened at our dorm’s living room some years ago, when SeungRi went back to GwangJu, Dae and Tae went to church. Just the two of us.”

I am laughing now. Laughing hard.

He then laugh with me.

How can I forget that SeungHyunie?

That night, just the both of us.

That night when we shared our dream.

That night when you kissed me.

That night when I say I like you.

That night.

Then I grab the towel on my hair and turn my body to face him. He's smiling.

“That’s why I wear this old hoodie –I thought I already lost it-. That’s why I bought your fav salty butter popcorn. That’s why I am here. Merry Christmas, Baby Girl.”, I kiss him hard, I cant hold it anymore. This is the best Christmast Eve ever.

 

---

 

“Please eat the popcorn first, before the other food.”, when I look at him, he blushed. “You wouldn’t believe that I call your name aloud at the Commitment premier, just because I have to give this salty butter popcorn to someone at row G.”

Some years ago, we watched AstroBoy while we ate.

Tonight, we let Atom watched us while we share our magic love.