Final.

Mini Boyfriend Tag

You switched on the camera and smiled at it with a little wave as it started recording already.

“Hey guys!” You chimed brightly – you were currently making a vlog for your Youtube channel and yes, you are apparently a Youtuber with a bucket of subscribers that had already surpassed seven digits, which was incredibly insane for you. Making random videos and skits were just for fun but you’d never expect that more than a million of the people in the world would enjoy it - and it kept on increasing day by day.

Today was just a relaxing day at home in which, you wanted to just answer some questions from your fans but first, you’d like to bug your boyfriend currently lazing in the bedroom as you were in the living room.

“So today, is sort of a relaxing day for me where I will answer some of your questions!” With a cheeky chuckle from you, you took your camera off the stand to stand up, “But before that, let’s say hello to someone.”

As you creaked open the door, Kris’s head lifted from his book as he turned to look at you with a small smile, “Hey baobei.”

“Say hi, Kris!”

He waved at the camera lazily with a sheepish grin, “Hey.” He ended up laughing when you pouted, “Be more energetic!”

He got off the bed with a huff as he stood up straight. He waved his arms around, “Hey!”

“Better.” You commented. “Whatever.” He blankly waved a hand at you in attempt to appear as the ‘cool’ boyfriend as he fell back onto the bed. You then rotated the camera back to you, “He’s just acting.”

“No I’m not!” He shouted from the bedroom when you chuckled, walking away with a huge smile as you settled down on the sofa by the living room, putting your camera back on the stand filming you directly on the sofa. You lifted up your phone and decided to answer some questions when you could literally feel Kris peeking from the side. You knew that whenever you made a vlog, he would want to appear in to show the world who you belong to – especially when you’ve received fanmail from a few guys before and well, they’re not ugly. Considering Kris is someone who is very possessive, he’d like to state what is his.

And with that, you are going to make him blow his cover – on camera.

“First question,” There wasn’t any question that you opened from Twitter yet, “When are you breaking up with Kris?”

“What?!” He shouted from the side, definitely blowing his cover as he stormed out, bumping beside you to sit down on the sofa in front of the camera as he took your phone from your hands to see which bastard had asked you that but the deep realization hit him like a ton of bricks when he realized it was just a trick. “Who the f-!” The look on his face was priceless when he went speechless, eyes flickering at you. “Baobei!” He then frustratedly handed your phone back with a huff. You snickered, pinching his cheeks cutely, “Aw, someone was afraid of losing me, huh?”

“You’re such a tease.” He rolled his eyes at you, finding that you were so cute that he had to hug you right after he said that. “Just say you wanted to be in my vlog, Kris. Then we could answer some questions together.”

“Really?” His eyes widened with glee as he looked down on you, eyes sparkling. You nodded with a small laugh, “Of course.”

With that, he had made you settle in between his legs on the sofa while you decided to turn this into a mini boyfriend tag before you’d vlog about the rest of the day when you would go out with Kris later. “Are you aware of what the boyfriend tag is?” You asked Kris over your shoulder and he nodded once with his arms around you, “It’s where the girl asks the boyfriend a few questions about her and I’ll have to answer it correctly, right?”

“Right but not right.” You snickered and he furrowed his eyebrows at you. “What?”

“It’s more than just ‘a few’ questions.”

“Just ask me the questions, baobei. I’ll get it all right.” He smirked at you cockily, earning a shrug from you, “You may never know…”

“Go on and ask.” He used his chest to nudge you by your shoulder and you handpicked a few questions that you’d want Kris to answer as this wasn’t a full tag video. “What is one unique talent she has?” You asked and put your phone down, looking into the camera while Kris thought about it for a second.

“Being my girlfriend.”

You leaned back against his chest with a huff, “Kris…!”

Fine. Hmm… You’re really good at making me smile.” You rolled your eyes at his answer but the moment you felt his arms tugging your waist tightly, you ended up breaking into a smile, “C’mon baobei – give me a right.”

“Fine…” You grumbled, lifting your phone for the next question. “Who’s her best friend?”

“Me.” He answered quickly, earning a cheeky laugh from you, “Apart from you.”

“Myself.”

“Kris!”

“Tao!” He answered properly this time, earning a smile from you. “Good boy.”

“Next question.” He mumbled, after planting a kiss on your cheek. “You bake her a cake-“

“Chocolate.” Kris didn’t even need to wait for you to finish the question and you looked over your shoulder to scrunch your nose at him. “You didn’t let me finish.”

“Sorry, baobei. But I’m right anyway.”

You narrowed your eyes at him, shifting away a little to look down on your phone where he couldn’t see, “She’s sitting in front of the television, what is on the screen?”

“Horror movies.” He answered with a groan, causing you to snicker as you faced forward to the camera, “That’s true.”

“She’s definitely an alien.” He commented and you shrugged, “This alien is yours anyway.”

“And I wouldn’t have it any other way.” He snickered, resting his chin on your shoulder where you read the next question. “What is her eye color?” With that, you shut your eyes tight and he stifled a laugh, “I already know the answer even way before you close your eyes, baobei.”

“Then what color is it?” You asked, looking over your shoulder to see him where your eyes were still closed.

“Dark brown.”

Your eyes opened with a low whistle you gave him, “Wow, you’re good.

“One more question – then we’re heading out.” He gave a pinch on your nose as you read the last question, “What is something she does that you wished she didn’t?”

With that, you put your phone away to look at him with a grin, “What is it?”

He tapped his chin, “There are just so many…”

“Kris!”

“I’m kidding!” He laughed at your expression of disbelief because really – he was just kidding and you knew that. You placed your hands on the arms around your waist, “Tick tock, Kris.”

“I’m thinking!” He looked back at you and as he stared into your eyes, he couldn’t help but answer with, “Nothing. Everything she does is perfect – even if sometimes we have our arguments, I wouldn’t want her to change unless she thinks it’s really needed because to me, she’s already just the one for me.”

You smiled at him before you faced the camera, “This is getting really mushy, isn’t it, guys?”

Kris growled beside your ear, “Don’t act like you don’t like it.”

“We’re going to get ready and go out now so, see you!” With that, you lunged forward, out from his grip to stop recording where you would continue later but for now, you stood away from Kris who had his eyes narrowed at you. “Come here, baobei.” He motioned you with a finger but you stood there with your arms crossed. “Make me.”

“I’ll come after you then.” He shot up from the sofa and you went straight to the bedroom where you would need to hide yourself because based on the look he gave you – you knew he was going to do something and you didn’t want to wait for it to happen.