Final.

Smoothies & Ice Cream
Today just wasn’t your day. You woke up late for work because you forgot to set your alarm the night before. You missed breakfast to catch the bus. Your boss yelled at you for being late and made sure you stayed after work to finish everything. You sat at your desk hoping that work would end sonner rather than later. You felt your phone vibrate. “Hey babe, let’s go on a date later! I’ll pick you up!” Suho always had a way of making you smile whenever you were having a rough day. “Ok, I’ll be out at 7.” You quickly replied. It was finally your lunch break. You decided a smoothie would be nice. You walked across the street thinking about your date with Suho later on. You entered the shop with a smile on your face. Until you saw your nasty co-worker, Mari. You decided to ignore her as you walked up to the cashier. “No hello____?” She raised an eyebrow. You waved not wanting to start anything. Mari had always hated you. Ever since she found out you were dating Suho. You didn’t know what her problem was. You tried to be nice to her but for some reason she was always nasty to you and nice to everyone else. “What a fake.” You thought as you ignored her attempts to talk to you. You ordered your drink wanting to leave as soon as possible. “Yah, I’m talking to you ____.” Mari shouted. You didn’t answer. She shoved your shoulder. You turned around and gave her a questioning look. “Has your boyfriend broken up with you yet? I’m pretty sure he could do better.” She smirked. “Really? But he doesn’t like fake girls like you? Or fake pads.” You smirked back at her. Earning some giggles from bystandards. Honestly, you were tired of all the drama and just wanted to get out. Fighting was not your thing, but if someone was pushing you, you weren’t just going to stand there. “______” The cashier called your name. You turned around ready to grab your drink. “Don’t turn your back to me when I’m talking to you.” Mari said as she grabbed for your hair. “Well I’m tired of looking at you. Your makeup makes me cringe.” You commented before you felt a tug to your hair. You quickly turned around. You were trying to avoid a fight, if this girl really wanted to fight she should look for gangsters not you. “You have some nerve.” Mari seethed as she grabbed the closest thing to her and threw it in your direction. You felt a cold splash on top of your head and felt it drop down to your blouse. “BOTH OF YOU OUT NOW!” The manager came yelling. You walked out of the shop walking away from Mari as she shouted at you. Today just got worse. You didn’t go back to work but instead headed home. Alone time would be nice. Once you got home you texted Suho, “Sorry babe, can’t make it. I’m not feeling well.” You shut your phone off. You your playlist to B.A.P’s No Mercy as you let your anger out, letting the music boom. You walked into your bathroom ready to wash your hair. You poured warm water and tried shampooing. 20 minutes had passed but, the gooey liquid wouldn’t come out. All of a sudden the music stopped playing. “Need some help there?” A voice asked. You jumped up, “OMG YOU SCARED ME!” “Sorry babe, you wouldn’t answer your phone so I thought I’d stop by.” He smiled. He walked towards you wondering why you were washing your hair with your clothes on. “Don’t ask.” You warned. “Here sit, I’ll wash it out.” He washed his hands and put some shampoo on your hair while he massaged your scalp and hummed for you. “Hey babe, why don’t you take your clothing off it’s already wet.” He teased. “YAHH! You!” You blushed. “Not like I haven’t seen any of it before.” He smirked. “There all done.” He finally said rinsing away the remaining suds. “Now, why don’t you get dressed and we can stay home all day and be mushy together.” He said cutely. You giggled as you pushed him out the door. You quickly got dressed and made your way down to the living room to see Suho with your favorite ice cream. “Suho you’re really the best! I love you!” You beamed. “I know babe! Love you too! Now come sit next to oppa and tell me why you’re so upset.” He said patting the empty seat next to him. You happily padded over to him grateful to have such a loving boyfriend. END.