End

Sorry

[SNSD Performing in their Marchen Fantasy Concert]

 

After Yuri and Tiffany performed “Ma Boy” of SISTAR 19, they went back to the backstage. The hairstylist and make-up artist hurriedly went to them for a re-touch.

 

        Yuri suddenly felt her chest-tightened, showing a pained expression. She immediately ran, stumbled in the cubicle and gripped her chest part while breathing heavily. “*cough* I n-need a-air”, said yuri breathlessly.

 

        Still clutching her chest, she looks at the mirror and found out that her vision is getting blurry. “No”, she said and slaps herself, “Not at this time!” while punching her chest now. She breathes rather very fast, hoping she would get some air but she suddenly felt her knees are getting wobbly, tears fell from her eyes because of the pain she’s suffering now.

 

        She slumps herself in the cold floor of the cubicle while breathing heavily. Someone knocks on the door, “Yuri? Are you there?”,its Tiffany. ‘Y-yeah”, answered Yuri. “Are you okay? It’s time for the next performance and you’re still not done in your re-touch, so hurry-up”, said Tiffany but she opens the door forcefully.”What the!! Yuri!” she immediately went to her side. “What happened? Are you okay?”, asked Tiffany in a very worried tone. “I-I’m fine, go back there now, I’ll just catch-up”, said Yuri.

 

        She tries to stand-up but failed, thankfully Tiffany supported her. Tiffany founds out that Yuri is very pale and looks like she’s loosing air. “you’re not fine Yuri!! See? You can’t even stand straight. And why were you so pale? wait a minute! I’ll call manager oppa” as tiffany was about to go away, yuri grabs her wrist and plead in a painstaking voice, “NO! p-please…k-keep this a *cough* secret”. Tiffany went to her side again hugged and rubbed her back, “You don’t look fine yuri” tiffany is now sobbing. “Why are you like this? tell me!”.

 

        “Im sorry for keeping this, but i-I’m very *cough* sick fany yah”. Yuri inhales a big amount of air “Aaaaaaah!!”, she shouted while punching her chest fastly. Tiffany was shocked, she wasn’t expecting that their health freak yuri is suffering this much and knowing the fact that she kept it hidden from them from God know how many days, weeks, months or years already. As she regained her composure she immediately asked yuri, “Where’s your medicine?! Hurry and I’ll get it!”. “I-in my b-bag”, yuri tries to answer despite she thinks she will faint any moment from now. “Wait here!” tiffany ran as fast as she can back to their room.

 

        When she got there breathily and sweat trickling at her forehead, all staffs and her members eyes are on her.  “Where’s Yuri’s bag!!” she shouted at them. One of the staff pointed at something, she hurriedly ran to get it and went back to yuri. When she got there, she saw yuri barely opening her eyes, still clutching her chest and breathing heavily. This is the first time tiffany has seen yuri in this kind of state, she opens yuri’s bag with trembling hands and when she saw what’s inside her bag, her tears again are pouring non-stop. There, she saw many first aid kit, medicines, and injections; she poured all of it in the floor and look for something that would help yuri. While looking for it, she keeps on stealing a glance at the pale yuri who’s watching her in a pained condition.

 

        When she found it, she held yuri’s face and shooked it. “No! no! Please Yuri!! Don’t close your eyes! Take this! Drink it!. Tears and sweat are now covering the beautiful face of Tiffany, as she watched the very weak and still fighting for her life, Yuri, who was about to swallow the medicine but stop. “Noooooo! Yuri! Please! Please! *sobs* take the medicine! We don’t want to lose you! Pleeeease!.”

 

        Yuri watched the blurred face of Tiffany, she smiles and uses her last strength to hold tiffany’s face and mouthed, “sorry”. And her vision went black. “Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

 

        The staff and the snsd members looked for that sound of shout and when they found the source of the sound, they saw the lifeless body of yuri hugged tightly by tiffany. A loud cry of agony that seems like singing, are the only thing, the awaiting fans outside is heard.