Fourth

Imagine Jongyu

"Hyung I wouldn't have ever thought that you were the type."
"The type of what?"
"The type who would enjoy to torture someone else for the sake of receiving attentions."
"Oh now Minho that was kind of mean on your side." Replied Jinki faking offence, hand on his heart.
"I wasn't being mean hyung, I was just stating the truth." Continued the younger unfazed.
"You should side with me, that's what a friend would do."
"I don't see why."
"I'm the one who is being stalked and bothered on a daily basis by some weird silver haired iper active teen!" Explained Jinki putting up his best impersonation of a poor innocent guy; it was good, and it worked for everyone else, but not for Minho who had been his friend for years. Jinki was a sweetheart really, but just as much as he was a mischievous brat.
"Teen." Scoffed the taller shaking his head "Hyung he's not even an year younger than you."
"Whatever." Replied Jinki, nose in the air in that dramatic way of his (which was cute, really) "He still stalks me. Everyd-"
"Everyday, yes I Know, and I also know that you love every second of it." Said Minho, stopping when Jinki turned towards him, dark expression in place before smiling slyly.
"Shh, it's a secret!" Whispered the older trying to reach Minho's ear on tiptoes. Then he clinged to his arm like a kitty in need of affection and Minho only had 2 seconds to wonder what got in his hyung mind before he saw Jonghyun, his hyung "stalker", appearing in front of them.
Hyung was such a dirty person.
Jonghyun instead was a nice guy, and the title of love-sick puppy had never been more accurate because he actually looked like a puppy with his big eyes that he always directed towards Jinki. It wasn't a secret that Jonghyun had a crazy crush over Jinki, but it seemed to be a secret to everyone (aside from Minoh) that Jinki actually liked Jonghyun too, and that he just ignored him because he was the kind of type to not be extremely open about his feelings. Knowing that someone like Jonghyun had a crush on him, and was so open about it, and so eager to win his heart to try everything and direct all his attention to him was probably Jinki's favorite thing about school. And he wasn't going to let his biggest enjoyment end soon.
"Jinki hyung!" Screamed Jonghyun running towards them, expression growing dark when he reached them and saw Jinki clinging all over Minho.
"What?" Replied annoyed Jinki, and Minho had to say that he was a great actor.
Jonghyun throw another dark glare at Minho's direction before looking at Jinki with a smile in place "I wanted to congratulate with you! I was there when you scored the final points during the basketball match!" Explained all excited the younger, eyes full of admiration.
"Yeah whatever, it's all thanks to Minho." Said Jinki looking up towards his taller friend, battling his eyes "He was the one who trained me, right? We spent so much time togheter, from day to night." Continued Jinki purposefully trying to make it sound more interesting than it actually was.
"I could have helped you!" Retorted Jonghyun without much thought, face red.
"Jonghyun you're short." Replied Jinki nonchalantly, Minho frozing on his side when Jonghyun blushed in embarrassment.
"I think that I should go." Said Minho trying to untagle himself from Jinki's grip on his arm.
"Uh but I thought we would have gone home together!" Whined the older with a pout, the sight making Jonghyun recover from his previous embarrassment, forgetting everything.
"Uhm I think Jonghyun hyung will gladly take you home, right?" Asked Minho slowly walking away, to then run when Jonghyun nodded eagerly "Bye!" Screamed the taller.
"Yah Minho!" Yelled Jinki crossing his arm over his chest throwing a glare towards Minho's general direction.
"Are we going hyung?" Asked Jonghyun, and Jinki could see his imaginary tail wagging, but he wasn't going to let his guard down.
"Whatever." Replied Jinki starting to walk, a little smile tugging his lips when he heard Jonghyun following him.


.

 

"What I said about touching?"
"But hyung you were almost falling down!"
"It doesn't mean that you get to touch me inappropriately."
"I didn't touch you inappropriately! I would never do it!" Exclaimed offended the younger.
"You wouldn't? I thought you liked me." Said Jinki throwing a dubious look at him.
"Wha- Hyung!" Blushed Jonghyun adverting his gaze from Jinki, missing his satisfied smirk.
"Hurry up." Said Jinki starting to walk again, Jonghyun following behind with hurried steps.
"You know Minho is really nice." Started Jinki when Jonghyun was next to him "He's really great, like he's tall, good looking, he's gentle, polite and he has a good body, just saying, I saw hi-"
"Hyung!" Called Jonghyun
"What now, it's tru- ouch!" Jinki groaned  face squished over something warm.
"Uh?" Murmured the older blinking his eyes.
"Hyung you alright?" Asked Jonghyun grabbing his shoulders and looking allarmed. Oh so I was squished over his chest, thought Jinki.
"Hyung reply to me, are you alright, are you hurt somewhere?" Asked the younger hand cupping Jinki's face and moving it from side to side.
"What are you doing!" Yelled Jinki slapping Jonghyun's hands away from his face, a little pink tinging his cheecks.
"Hyung you were going to be run over from a car just know, didn't you notice?"
"I- I what?" Replied Jinki looking towards the direction he was previusly walking to, their bags on the ground.
"Not really?" Offered the older a bit embarassed, jumping slightly when Jonghyun throw himself at him hugging him with all his force.
"Gosh Hyung I was so scared." Murmured Jonghyun over his shoulder, hands caressing his hair. Jinki would generally refuse every tipe of skinship with the other, slapping his hands away or giving him the hard stare everytime he tried to do something, but this time he didn't really have the heart to do so. Jonghyun just saved his life.
"Uh sorry!" Said Jonghyun releasing him as if burned "I didn't want to, I'm sor-"
"Let's go." Said Jinki grabbing his bag and giving Jonghyun his one.
"Uh ok."


.

 

Their walk was silent, the both of them draped in their thoughts.
Jinki felt a bit weird,they were never silent with each other, Jonghyun would swoon over him and he would act annoyed, that what the rule.
"Uhm I arrived." Said Jinki stopping in front of his house, looking at Jonghyun expecting some kind of reaction.
"Uh see you tomorrow hyung?" Asked Jonghyun and despite his previous silence he was back to his eager self, Jinki turned his back to him to hide his smile.
"Wait Jonghyun!" Said Jinki turning back, and Jonghyun throw a curious glance at him, eyes even wider and the older thought that he was just too cute.
"Thank you." Said the older looking a bit shy, and Jonghyun didn't seem to catch what he was talking about at first "About before, you know." Explained the older smiling sincerely, Jonghyun's face growing red upon realisation.
"Uh uh you're welcome hyu-" Jonghyun was effectively shut up by Jinki soft lips pressing on his cheeck. It was really brief but it was enough to make Jonghyun black out for five minutes even after Jinki had chuckled a goodbye before going inside.

 

~~

Inspired by this

Hello ^^

Long time no see, right? I've been thinking about another idea to be honest, but in my mind it is way too longer and I don't really have the time to write it down now xD So I decided to write this one instead because it was pretty short in my mind, and actually it came out short lol. I hope you enjoyed, please if you have any opinion comment about it. I've been so happy about people subscribing to this collection, but i haven't received a lot of comments T_T I count on you to cheer my up!