Where It All Began

Our Last Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Time: 5AM
Location: YG Entertainment Building
Status: Nervous and a bit hungry




A YG staff called my name and shot me a smile, "Goodluck on your first day, Kid." 
I looked at her and smiled back. I then laid my eyes on the piece of paper that I held before me.

 

 


Trainee Name: Song Ye Jin
Skills: Rapping, Composing, Singing, Dancing, Beatboxing
Age: 17 { September 21, 1996 }
 

 






"This is it, Yejin. You are so done for it. This is where it all begins." I said to myself as I made my way to the elevator. I stared at the gray elevator door, waiting for it to open and when it finally did, my whole spirit dropped, seeing Mr. YG right in front of me. The shocked persona inside of me was panicking, but I still managed to find my words and bowed at him, "Annyeong Haseyo, Sajangnim!"

 

 



He took a few seconds to take a good look at me and at my relief, he smiled back. "Hello, Ms. Song. It's a pleasure to finally meet you again, this time— in this building."
 

 



"You too, sir." 

 



"I'm looking forward to watch you grow and discover some of your hidden talents. Welcome to YG Entertainment, dear."





"Thank you for the kind welcome, sir. I will do my best! Please take care of me!" I replied, hesitantly.





He stepped out of the elevator and glanced back at me, "If you want to see Minho-sshi, he's on the fourth floor, dear." My eyes widened when he mention his name. I finally gave him a last bow, "Thank you, sir." and quickly stepped into the elevator.





The door finally closed and thank God I could finally breathe. I couldn't deny the fact that I was excited to see my cousin after a very long time. Minho oppa and I have been really close, but how does Papa YG know about me and Minho's family relationship. Hmm.. must be because he's Papa YG. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I stepped out of the elevator when it reached the fourth floor. Everything looked so wonderful, like it was some sort of dream. I can't believe I'm actually in YG Entertainment Building. I made my way through the hallways and peeked through every dance studio room. I stopped when I saw a room full of six guys. He must be here. I inhaled a whole chunk of air and knocked on the door before opening it. Six pair of eyes looked directly at me. My pupils searched immediately for a sun kissed male, about an average of 5"11. I bowed at them, "Annyeong Haseyo!" and they kindly bowed back. But at the time they greeted me back, I realized my cousin was no where to be found in the room. What a big mistake. 

 

 

 

 




"Uhh......"







"W-who...."







"Oh, Annyeong Haseyo!" I greeted again. This time, there was no other option than to introduce myself. "I'm Song Ye Jin."







"New Trainee, huh?" A guy asked, wearing a beanie. 







"Uhh, yeah.."







"First day?"







"Yup..."







"Welcome!" He beamed at me. "I'm Bobby! Nice to meet you."



 




"Are you... perhaps... looking for someone?" Another guy with brown hair asked.







"Uhh... kinda..." 










"Who are you looking for?"









"Song Min Ho." I replied, hesitantly.







"Ahhh! Hyung!" Bobby chuckled. "He's in the trainee recording studio." 







"Oh, Really?"







"Come with me, I'll take you there." 









I followed Bobby's lead, also thinking about the fact that he seemed super nice and friendly. "Why are you looking for him?" He asked casually. 





"I haven't seen him in a long time." I replied. 







"Are you... perhaps... his girlfriend?"





"No! No! Nothing like that!" I laughed. "We're cousins."







"Oh!? Jinjja!? You're MINO hyung's cousin?" He asked, genuinely surprised.







"Uh... yeah." 







"That's cool." He chuckled.







"You must be close with him?" I asked.







"Yeah! MINO hyung and I are tight!"



 

 

 

 

 

 

 





After a few minutes of getting to know each other, we finally got to a door. "We're here." Bobby smiled at me.

 

 




I took a small peek and saw Min Ho working on some song he was probably making. I couldn't control my feels. I felt like jumping and running up to him. Minho and I have been super close cousins ever since I was young. We basically share everything with each other! But we both became busy and so... we couldn't see each other that often as usual. "Omo." I gasped, noticing the fact that he had changed A LOT. 

 

 

 



"So are you going in or not?" Bobby laughed. "See 'ya around, Yejin." He waved goodbye then he left.





I took a deep breath then pushed the door wide open. "Minho Oppa!" I screeched.



He turned back to look my way, "Ye Jin?!" followed by a big smile. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his muscular structure.


 

 

 



"YE JIN!!!" He beamed at me, obviously happy to see me too. "You've grown a lot since the last time we saw each other. Look at yourself! You're so much prettier now! Jiho might be regretting now." He teased, pinching one of my cheeks.







Yes, you heard it right. Jiho. Woo Ji Ho. The name came to me and hit me hard. I slapped his hand off and shot a mad stare at him. "What's over is over."





"I thought you were over him by now." He teased more.



I am over him. At least I think I am. Besides we broke up for the same reason. He has probably forgotten about me already. MINO and Zico have been bestfriends ever since. I met Ji Ho a few years back, and he ended up being my first love. We shared something special, but we decided it should all come to an end. We all have our own paths in this life.




"I AM." I yelled. 





"I see...." he laughed. "Anyways, what brings you here!?" 





"I have a surprise!" I giggled like an eight year old hiding a secret. 





"What is it?!" He asked impatiently.































I paused for a momentary effect.

























"I made it into YG." 








"REALLY!?"








"Today's my first day of training!" 








"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?"





"Because." I reasoned. 





"That's so like you, Yejin." 





"Yah! Oppa! Aren't you going to congratulate me?!" I laughed. 





"CONGRATULATIONS!" He said in the most sarcastic way ever.



"Wow, you really are an amazing cousin." I shot back at him, also in sarcasm.





"I'm just kidding!" He laughed. "I'm proud of you!"




There we go. *Insert smirk here*




 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter