Worldwide

Worldwide - Myungsoo

It was a few days before Christmas and you were busy helping your mom decorate the house for all the festivities. Setting up the Christmas town and plugging in all the lights were your favorite, especially if you turned off all the lights and the lights broke the darkness.

A knock came from the door as you plugged in the house that you just finished as you skipped to the door and pulled it open quickly with a big smile on your face.

"Hello~" You greeted the stranger on the other side of the door, only this was no stranger it was your boyfriend, Myungsoo.

"Hey Sweetheart~" He smiled and held a rose against his chest as he presented it to you.

"I- I wasn’t expecting you." You stuttered as you looked down at your sweats that were rolled up to the knee on one leg and a black tank top with your hair in a messy ponytail.

"You still look amazing." He wrapped his arms around you as he kissed your cheek. He moved inside as you closed the door behind him. "Are you busy?"

"Nope, I was just decorating for my mom." You said as he made his way over to the small town, his fingers trailed up and down the roofs as the fake snow glistened against the faint lights. He bobbed his head up and down as he smiled at the simple beauty of the season that was now upon you.

”______-ah?” Myungsoo turned around and looked at you as you smelled the sweet flower that he gave you.

"Hmmmmm?" You looked up from the flower as you gently twisted it between your fingers.

"Do- Do you mind if I give you your Christmas present early?" He rubbed the back of his neck shyly as his other hand stuck in his pocket.

"Not at all. But aren’t you going to be here on Christmas?" You asked as he shook his head sadly.

"I have to leave again. I know that I have been away from you a lot lately and I know that you might get angry with me but I just wanted to tell you that I still want to be with you." He said as he slowly inched his way to you. Taking your hand in his, he slowly threaded his fingers through yours.

Gently leading you to the couch, you sat down on the edge of the cushion as you looked into his beautiful chocolate eyes. Taking out his phone, he chose the right track and the intro began to play. His sweet voice soon filled the room with the beautiful and heartfelt lyrics.

Oooh. Ohhhh.
Wait a minute.
Before you tell me anything, how was your day?
‘Cause I been missing you by my side. Yeah
It ain’t easy to keep on moving city to city
Just get up and go
The show must go on
So I need you to be strong
Did I awake you out of your dream?
I’m sorry but I couldn’t sleep
You calm me down there’s something about the sound of your voice
I I I I never never never as far away as it may seem no
Soon we’ll be together
We’ll pick up right where we left off

Paris, London, Tokyo
It’s just one thing that I gotta do
Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone
Hello, tuck you in every night
And I can hardly take another goodbye
Baby won’t be long
You’re the one that I’m waiting on
Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone
Whoaaa whoaa
Girl I’ll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
Girl I’ll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
Girl I’ll be thinking about you

Yes, I may meet a million pretty girls that know my name
But don’t you worry, no
Did I awake you out of your dream?
I’m sorry but I couldn’t sleep
You calm me down there’s something about the sound of your voice

I I I I never never never as far as away as it may seem no never
Soon we’ll be together
We’ll pick up right where we left off

Paris, London, Tokyo
It’s just one thing that I gotta do
Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone
Hello, tuck you in every night
And I can hardly take another goodbye
Baby won’t be long
You’re the one that I’m waiting on
Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone
Yeahh
Girl I’ll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
Girl I’ll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
Girl I’ll be thinking about you

Whoaa. Wherever the wind blows me
You’re still the one and only girl on my mind (baby)
No
There ain’t no one better (worldwide)
So always remember (worldwide)
Always remember
Girl you’re mine

Paris, London, Tokyo
It’s just one thing that I gotta do
Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone
Hello, tuck you in every night
And I can hardly take another goodbye
Baby won’t be long
You’re the one that I’m waiting on
Hello, tuck you in every night on the phone
Whoaaa whoaa
Girl I’ll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
Girl I’ll be thinking about you worldwide, worldwide, worldwide
Girl I’ll be thinking about you
Worldwide
Yes I may meet a million pretty girls that know my name
But don’t you worry ‘cause you have my heart


The beautiful song came to and end as tears swelled in your eyes. Once he held onto the last note softly. You wrapped your arms around his neck tightly, burring your face into his shoulder.

"I’ll always wait for you." Your voice cracked softly as his arms wrapped around you tightly. Sniffles were heard in the quiet room as tears fell silently onto his black sweater.

"I love you, ______. You are my one and only." He said as he held you for a few minutes. "Sorry that I have been gone lately. I would rather be with you."

"I know, I would rather be with you too." You pulled away with a small, warm smile on your face. Myungsoo took out a little present from his bag as he handed it to you.

"Merry Christmas, my love." You took the present from him with wide eyes as he smiled at you and gently bit his bottom lip. You unwrapped the present as the paper came off you saw a beautiful cover with a photograph of you. You opened up the case and saw a cd inside with Worldwide by Myungsoo I love you <3 written on the cd as you smiled at him.

"This way, you can still hear me and the song that I made for you." He said softly as he took your hand in his again.

"Thank you." You smiled at him brightly, but soon your smile faded and you became a little sad.

"What’s wrong?" Myungsoo finally asked.

"I’m going to miss you, and I don’t have a present for you yet." You let your eyes drop from his as he moved beside you on the couch.

"Then can cuddling with you be my present?" He asked as he held his arms open for you.

"Only if I can get you something else when you come back." You leaned into his embrace as your arms wrapped around him, pressing your head against his chest he nodded. Both of you curled up on the couch as you two listened to the beautifully dedicated song to you on repeat.