Chapter 4

Complicated Love

JR's POV

"Minhyun, what happened?! " I asked panicky. 

He just continued sobbing without replying me. I pulled him into a hug and patted his back. I want to wait till he calm down before asking him what happen to him but for some reason, I don't think he'll be able to calm down within the next hour. 

"Minnie, tell me what happen alright? " I said and lifted up his face. 

One thing about Minhyun is he can't hide how he's feeling from me and I can read him like paper. From what i can see now, he was innerly debating if he should tell me or not. 

"Will you judge me if I tell you? " He asked cautiously while still sobbing a little. 

"Of course I won't! What kind of question is this! " I replied almost immediately. 

"I like Aron hyung, not just as a friend, not just as a brother, but something more, I confessed and got rejected. " He said and look down at the floor as if he's scared of seeing my expression. 

"It was kinda expected I guess. " 

"How...? " He asked me with a shocked expression. 

"It was actually quite obvious from the looks you gave him, and let's sleep now, if or else you're going to have eyes that looks like panda tomorrow. " I told him and he finally chuckled after crying for like 1 hour. 

I pulled the blanket over us and hugged him to sleep since hugging always bring comfort to another person.

I woke up with my arms all over Minhyun. Before I could apologize, he suddenly compliment me by say "JR your eyes are really pretty. " 

"Urm, thanks? " I said awkwardly not really knowing what to say. 

Suddenly Minhyun hovered over me. 

"Yes? " I asked and stared at him with my eyes wide open. 

"Will you help me to forget Aron? " He asked. 

I was shocked because Minhyun wasn't the kind of people who would request for this. I stayed silent and gave him reply after thinking for a minute. 

-Meanwhile- 

Baekho's POV 

"Ren, I've been thinking for the past few days and I decided I'll accept your heart, I realized I liked you all along too, just that I didn't know it was this type of attraction, I thought I only like you as a brother but turns out I'm wrong. "

He stayed silent for a while and suddenly he start squealing and jumping. 

"Are you serious?! " He asked excitedly while holding my hands. 

I nodded and he start jumping while holding my hand, he then pulled me into a big tight hug. 

I feel really blessed to have him with me and I don't even know how why I didn't accept him sooner.  

"Let's go and eat! " I said and pulled Ren out.

I sat him down on a chair before the dining table and got a hotdog from the plate that the manager cooked and fed it to Ren. 

He blushed and gave me a shy smile. 

Aww, he's so cute that I'm going to die from his cuteness! 

Soon, I saw Minhyun and JR holding hands as they came out. 

"Are you guys together? " I asked curiously. 

JR only smiled while Minhyun blushed. 

I always thought that Minhyun likes Aron because the stares he gave and that few seconds longer hug for Aron but seems that I'm wrong. 

-

Minhyun's POV 

I saw Aron coming towards the table and I turned to JR. 

He put his arms over my shoulder and whispered "Are you okay sweetie? " to me. I nodded and smile sweetly to him. 

Aron was seated right opposite Minhyun me and kept frowning

What's with him and his frown? I'm only trying to forget him... right? Or do I just want to prove to him that I can l live better without him? 

-

Aron's POV 

I didn't reject Minhyun yesterday, why is he acting like this? It's just one day and he found himself someone better than me. Am I that uninteresting? I do like Minhyun but it seems like he's better off with JR. JR is a really nice guy and there's no way that I could go in between them to spoil their relationship. So basically, I'm stupid for saying "oh" yesterday and let him misinterpret me. I won't bother to explain since he already have JR to be in a relationship with him. I frowned as JR put his arm over Minhyun's shoulder and Minhyun smiling sweetly at him, knowing I could actually be the one. But since Minhyun already chose him, so be it. 

"KIDS I HAVE SOMETHING TO ANNOUNCE! " Our manager, Jung Bin, burst through the door while shouting. 

All of us looked at him wondering what he wanted to say. 

"From today onwards, you guys would be promoting in China as NU'EST-M! How exciting right?! And also, he's going to join in NU'EST-M! " he said while pointing to a black space beside him. 

"Erm... who? " Minhyun asked curiously. 

Jung Bin looked around to realized Jason wasn't beside him. 

"Aish, Jason come in! " He shouted. All of us stared at the door waiting for the someone to show himself. 

_


A/N: Hey! It's me again~ I'm sorry I took such a long time! I swear I was going to update around 10days ago but I deleted it by accident. (stupid me I know LOL) Do comment and subscribe! I love you guys. Anyways, hope all of you enjoy! (: