Introduction to Operation

Operation Love

"Gimme that,.."

Woohyun struggling with Sungyeol to get the americano that he buy. Hightlight it. He buy it but the coffee ghost try to steal it from him. It's normal when it come to Sungyeol anyway.

 

"It's mine Yeol,. Buy it yourself,!!"

 

"What,? Since when did you drink americano,? You despise it to the pit of hell for cry out loud.."

 

"I start to like it though,.."

Woohyun answer nonchalantly. Earning a gasp from the rest of Infinite member.

 

Sungyeol just have to take it different. Putting his hand on top of Woohyun's head, he start to chanting

"I don't know where you come from.. But I know you're not Woohyun,. He never like bitter thing let alone americano. Heck he even say he rather die of thirst than drink it. So get out from his body or I'm not hesitate to drag you out using harsh way,."

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes. Earning laugh from Dongwoo and Myungsoo.

 

It's nothing new after all. Dongwoo always laugh at everything - no matter how absurd it is and Myungsoo always laugh at everything Sungyeol do. Note that, it's only Sungyeol. When it come to others, he need almost half of the day to comprehend it.

 

Geez.. You still need to ask? It's irritating of course. And to a certain grease ball, it's annoying as hell. Still asking?! Isn't it obvious? That Myungsoo is always all around a certain tall choding that is the grease ball so-called-subject-of-affection. They're the favourite pairing of Infinite and have a huge fan base for cry out loud. Nobody despise them, everybody shipping them. *caugh*me too*caugh*. 

 

So to cut the story short, that certain grease ball is called Woohyun and the choding is Sungyeol if you don't know. As if.. And yeah. Woohyun really despise coffee but to get Sungyeol attention,.

 

Yeah he do it to get Sungyeol attention. Since he don't have anything in common with the choding, he try to make it. And he swear he will keep on trying until that oblivious choding can understand his love for him. But knowing Sungyeol obliviousness,. He know it will require lots and lots of time and patience but he' ready for that.

 

Operation love starts now!!!!!

 

 

 

A/N : I know it's short. But i'll try to make it longer next time. Hope you enjoy...

<3<3<3