Part I

Do you love your noona?

                                                                                                                                                                              

Note: xoxo - means flashback, Italicalized words means what they are saying in their mind. This story is full fiction every part of this story is just a part of my imagination, please no bashing i repeat all part of this story were just made by my imagination please dont hate me because of what I write in this story and sorry if you will find some typos and grammatical errors kindly correct me if you see one thank you~! and one morething please do not plagiarize I work hard thinking about this story so enjoy~!!

Thank you for Ghei88  for this beautiful poster ^_^

Play this while reading


Part I

It was a cold night when we found you on the streets crying loudly, you were calling for your mom back then

                                                                 xoxo

Shi Hye's (You) POV

"Eomma! Eomma! Eomma eodigaseoyeo?! Eomma! Don't leave me here! Eomma!" 

It was a rainy night, we were walking down the street together with my mom when we heard a loud cry coming from  the other side of the street. It was a little boy crying his heart out and shouting for his mom. I glanced up to see only my mother's face grew worried. I tugged her shirt as a signal that we should help him. We crossed the street and tried to calm him down that was somehow worked. We decided to bring him to the police station.

Later, we arrived and explained the cops about how and where we found the unknown boy. The cops kindly asked the boy but the boy didn't gave a single responce. "(sigh) This won't do I think he can't easily open up to us I think he needs a time to adjust, by the way Mrs. Chun is it okay with you if he can stay in your place? We cant keep him here it's dangerous to stay here with the other criminals, if it's not it's okay we will find him one" the police explained.

"Yes we can keep him for a while" My mom answered with a determined tone and me I was happy because when mom and dad are not home I have someone with me it's not gonna be lonely. 

And there we brought him home so he could be safe. When we arrived mom asked me to help him clean his self while she was cooking, mom went immediately to the kitchen. I led him to my room and let him sit on my bed "I'll be right back say right here I will just get smoe clothes for you to wear". I ran down stairs and asked mom where did she put those old boy clothes that suppose to be for me when I'm not bor yet they thought I was a boy.

I went to Mom and Dad's room and look for the clothes in the closet. When I found it I immediately ran to my room and gave you the clothes  "The bathroom is right over there" I pointed the direction and he just stared at the door, I pushed him so he will move "Aigoo come on hurry up! Or you will catch a cold" and finally he entered the bathroom.

Not that long he finished bathing and came out out o fthe bathroom wearing the clothes I gave him. It fitted him well, " It fitted you well you look cute" and I gave him a warm smile. He just lowered his head. " Shi hye-ah come down here dinner is ready!!"  mom shouted and I looked at him and held his hand "Let's go" and I drag him downstairs to the kitchen and let him sit beside me.

"Hello..uhmm.. I forgot what is your name dear?" mother asked. It was a long silent before he answered "Sehun-imnida"  I smiled "Nice to meet you Sehun I'm Chun Shi Hye and this is my mother Chun Yin hye" and he just nodded and all of us started eating.

After the dinner Sehun and me went upstairs to sleep. I let him lay in the bed beside me the both of us are facing the ceiling I closed my eyes so I can sleep. You open your eyes again after 30 minutes I looked at your left side and saw Sehun still staring at the ceiling his eyes were wide open. "What's wrong?" I asked him looking worried. Again it was a long silent I just decided to close my eyes again but when I was about to do that he suddenly spoke "Eomma..." he whispered but enough loud for me to hear it "na Sehuna-ah" he looked at me and I pulled him into a warm embrace I know he's eyes widen but that didn't stop me. I brushed his soft brown hair with my hand "Don't worry we will find your mother relax aratchi?" I said as I continued his hair "Sehun-ah you know I always dreamt this, having a little brother that I can emrace and his hair.. I always wanted to have a little brother I'm lucky that we found you at least I can hold you like this like your my little brother.. It's gonna be alright Sehun-ah we will find your mother and you will reunite with her" I stated and continue his hair and pulled him closer. I sang him a lullaby and not that long the both of us drifted to dreamland.

>>>

Days passed we are still looking for Sehun's mother and during those days Sehun and me grew a little bit closer but he rarely talks. Until a call came from the police station. My mom answered the call.  "Eomma who is that?" I asked "It's the police station" she answered with a sad tone " Why? Did they found Sehun's mother?" I waited my mom to answer until she bursted into tears that shocked me "Eomma gwenchana? Why are you crying?" I asked her I was extremely worried "They said Sehun's mother.. including his father.... t-they...passed away due to a plain rash 3 days ago" My eyes widened "No..no that can't be what about sehun?" I asked as my tears bursted, I turned around and saw Sehun staring at us with shock  "Sehun-ah.." Imumbled then he ran away I chase him when Iturned in the corner I didn't find any tracks of him. I went to the garden, you went towards the tree and behind it, there was sehun his crosed arms resting in his knees. "Don't come near me, you lied, you said we will find eomma... but ... now" he bursted in tears I felt sad, I felt sad because he was hurting like this. I pulled him into a embrace, patted his back and his head "Sehun-ah it's gonna be alright .. were here for you.. didn't I tell you you are now a part of our family.." 

From that day Sehun has joined our family and I was so delighted that I now have a cute little brother like him.

Years passed I am now 15 and Sehun was 13 your life and my family was very happy but I didn't see the unexpected event coming to us. March 19, 2006 at the morning of that day I received a call and it tells that...

Our parents passed away because of a car accident while they are on their way to the office. My eyes widen because of wht I just haired my grip on the telephone loosen and the phone fell and crashed on the floor. Tears were already forming in my eyes , I couldn't take it anymore my knees felt weak as I was sitted on the ground with my right hand covering my mouth I cried so hard until Sehun came. "Noona! gwenchana? why are you crying?" he kneeled down to face me I reach for his face and caressed it softly, tears were non-stop falling in my eyes, I hugged Sehun tightly "Noona waeire?! Are you hurt? hat happened"

"Appa and Eomma......................."

                                                                                                xoxo

I snap out of reality and I wiped my tears that were continuesly falling. I stand up and went to the counter to prepare breakfast.Not that long I finished cooking and I set the table. 

After what happened years ago we are now living on our own I am now 22 years old and Sehun is 20 years old now

I drop from school to work so we can pay all the expences and also for Sehun's tuition fee 

I don't want him to quit school that's why I'm working hard just for him

 

"Goodmorning Noona" He greeted me and kissed my cheeks " Goodmorning Sehun-ah let's eat breakfast" I smiled because of his actions. We finished our meal not that long. He wear his blazer and I help him fix his necktie." There all set " I said cheerfully while smiling widely "Gumawo Noona" he said and he also smiled widely." I will walk with you" I said and remove my apron "Arasseo kaja?" and I clinged into his arm and we walked out of the apartment and we started to walk heading to Sehun's school. 

Author's POV

After minutes of walking you and Sehun finally arrived at his school. You puffed your cheeks because your disappointed, you thought it was so fast, you and Sehun will part ways "Aigoo noona don't make that face it doesn't suites you I have to go now class is starting" He said "Arasseo bye then see you later" You tip-toead and kissed his forehead. 

"Your good luck charm,Annyeong~!" You said while smiling and started to run. When your a few meters away you paused and turned around " Sehun-ah~!" You called, Sehun turned around and saw you waving at him and he waved back.

When you were gone Sehun turned around and entered the gate, he was greeted by his friends named EXO K

"Sehun-ah was that your noona? She still kisses you on your forhead? Your really a baby Sehun-ah" Kai said and EXO K bursted into laughter 

"Hyung!!!!" Sehun fumed in irritation. He doesn't want to be called a baby.

Meanwhile you were working in a coffee shop, a lot of customers were there so it was a busy day for you, you didn't mind getting tired because it was for your brother you love the most. You don't mind getting sick just for him to live a good life. Even you are tired you would always smile for him.

Time flows fast and it was already 6:00 and your shift was over you changed your clothes. "Unnie I'll be going "you ssaid to Hae Ri she was the coffee shop owner she is your bestfriend that always there for you and also a unnie that cares for you "You must be tired huh?" She asked "I don't mind that it's for my brother after all" you said while smiling "You must really love your brother?" She asked, you just nodded "so much" you mumbled and you walked out of the shop and headed home.

You arrived at the apartment and opened the door "Sehun-ah I'm home!" you shouted but the home was in a complete silent Is he asleep? you thought and you entered his room but he's not there. You checked all the places but you didn't found him. You started to feel nervous and worried.  You waited for him but he still didn't came you looked at the clock and it says it 's already 9:00 he haven't gone this late before he usually come home early at 5:00. You decided to look for him you took your jacket. When you were about to go and open the door. The door suddenly open and revealed Sehun. "Yah Sehun-ah! Where have you been? I was so worried, I almost died in nervousness!" you yelled and he just stayed silent "yah Sehun! Answer me whre have you been?! yah!" you yelled at him "Enough! I just hanged out with my friend is that bad?! Noona I'm not a baby anymore I'm a grown up man now an't you see that?! I'm big enough to take care of my self" after that he ran to his roo and slammed the door close.

You just stand there shocked because of his sudden outburst. Tears fell from your eyes you wiped them and controling not to fall more. You turned around and look at the door of Sehun's room, you walked closer towards the door. You were about to knock but you decided to not. You just sand there.

Wae? Sehun-ah I'm just worried about you am I too much?

I see you're 20 years old now maybe.....

You won't be needing noona anymore..

What you have just thought hurts you that Sehun might not be needing you anymore. You just decided to et dinner by yourself. After eating dinner alone, you went to your room and went to sleep

 


Annyeong here's part 1 I decided to seperate it because it will be soooooo long for one chapter

Please do not plagiarize

Please no bashing

Thank you very much~