He forgot

Forgiveness

You woke up and smiled. Today is a special day. It’s been a year since you’ve been going out with Byunghun, also known as L.Joe of Teen Top. You looked around, but he wasn’t in the room. You got up from the bed and searched in the whole house. He’s nowhere to be found. You sat on the couch from the living room and gasped as you saw a note. You thought it is a confession letter from him, or something romantic. At least that’s what men do in movies for their girlfriends.

 

“Babe, don’t freak out if you don’t see me. I am practicing with the boys. I will come home late. Don’t wait for me.

 L.Joe, yours forever.”

 

You pouted, unable to believe it. He forgot it. He ing forgot about your anniversary.

“Dickhead.” you thought. You took a bottle of alcohol and started to drink.

“ him” you said.

 

He came home really late, but you still waited for him. You wanted so bad so say a few words to him, then kick his . That y .

“Hello babe.” he said to you brightly. You didn’t respond.

“Baby, are you okay? You smell like alcohol and you eyes are swollen. Did you cry?” he asked worried.

“Oh you.” you hissed.

“Why is my princess sad? Tell me who pissed you off and I will cut his or her head.” he tried to kiss you, but you pushed him.

“L.Joe, today is our anniversary.” you said annoyed.

I’m screwed.” he thought.

“About that… Sorry! I forgot.” he looked down.

“Yes jerk, I already know it!”

“I’m really really sorry.” he said.

“You always forget about me. You’re in that ing band and you have no time for me! I’m sick and tired of it.”

“Honey, it’s not gonna happen again.” he said seductively.

“Yah! Don’t “honey” me!” you shouted.

“Listen…”

“No, I won’t listen to you again. I will ing go and let you live your happy life. You’re famous, you don’t need trash like me.” you went to you bedroom and started packing your things.

“You. Won’t. Go. Anywhere!” he stopped you.

“Yes, I will!”

He pressed his lips against yours and pulled you closer. You fought a little, but gave up. He was strong, way stronger than you. You started to kiss him back, then the kiss turned from rough to passionate. You wrapped an arm around his neck, and ran your fingers through his blonde hair. You kissed for a couple of minutes then pulled away, panting heavily.

“You better listen to me.” he panted. “You are special to me. You are the one I love the most and I can’t loose you. You are a part of me. I love you because you are the only one who sees the real me, not the famous L.Joe. I can’t let you go!” he looked at you. You recognize that look, full of passion. You started to cry, but he wiped your tears.

“Byunghyun… I love you! I reall do! I don’t want to leave you…”

“Then don’t.” he smiled.

“I won’t… I won’t.” you sobbed.

“So am I forgiven?” he asked you.

“Yes.” you hugged him.

“Hmm~ I know what we can do for out anniversary.” he whispered seductively.

“What?” you asked curiously.

“What do you think about making hot love with your y boyfriend right here?” he smirked.

“Don’t think that you can get so easily in my pants.” you walked away, leaving him dumbfounded.

 

“Hmph. Men.” you chuckled.