Chapter 1

Night of Confession

JOOYEONS POV

Today is the first day of our new show After School Beauty Bible,  We were assigned two separate rooms, meaning that one of us will have to sleep alone…I wasn’t so thrilled about that, we all hate sleeping alone, so I feel sorry for whoever has to be the one. I suggested that we should play kai, bai, bo (Rock, paper, scissors) to decide who’d sleep in the room alone. Of course with my bad luck I didn’t win the first round leaving Jungah and Lizzy jumping with joy  -.- then the second round came and it was left between me and Lizzy, I ended up winning but yet Jungah Unnie said the winner and the loser can share a room together leaving me to be by myself. Ah! I refuse to lose so in a way to also be considerate to Lizzy since she’s the youngest as unnie’s we can’t let her sleep alone, so I suggested the idea of letting Lizzy chose who she wants to share a room with.

I went to wait in the bigger bedroom that only had one bed while Jungah waited in the room with two beds. I laid down on the bed waiting for Lizzy, I turned to look at the camera and said “Lizzy says I always look at Jooyeon, if she goes to Jungah’s room she’s a liar!” I was just kidding of course, but I was pretty sure that Lizzy would pick me kekeke.

I heard the door bell and I quickly ran to my door “Lizzy!” but when I opened it no one was there. I shut the door back and went to sit on the bed when the phone rang. I could tell it was Lizzy, she was pretending to be a bell boy, but I know her too well. Then I heard Jungah’s voice on the phone saying “Lizzy’s at my place.”

I laid back on my bed realizing my defeat “Ahhh REALLY!? WHY?!” I yelled on the phone

“It will be hard for me to sleep with you.” Lizzy said softly over the phone, I think she feels bad.

“Why? I treated you well.”

“Yes you treated me well, okay I’m hanging up.” She said calmly.

“YAH!” I put the phone down *Sigh* I looked around the room, am I seriously going to sleep here by myself? I noticed the camera person was a girl so I decided to flirt with her a little.

“Do you want to share this room with me? I seriously can’t sleep alone. I will give you these pair of socks!” I raised the red socks to show her but she nodded no.

“Ah! REALLY! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO~!” I yelled.

~fast forward to night time~

I said goodbye to Jungah and Lizzy, look at them they look so happy they have each other’s company while here I am going into my room alone. I quickly undressed and put on some shorts and a tank top, because it was kind of hot. I laid in bed and the TV it was only 7 so I didn’t plan on going to sleep yet.

I started to get paranoid by myself hearing noises that probably weren’t even anything I pulled the blanket up to my face. “This really !” suddenly my cell phone rang and vibrated next to me causing me to fall off the bed. “Ow! Who’s calling me at this time?!” I grab my phone from the bed and look at the caller ID and quickly picked up because I realized that Nana was calling me.

“Hey Nana, what’s up?”

“Hey Jooyeon, nothing, I just miss you back at the dorm, so I wanted to call and hear your voice, how was the first day of the show?”

My heart beat started to beat faster…she misses me…and wants to hear my voice…I’ve liked her for quite some time now, and I always and flirt with her, but having the image of the prankster in the group she probably doesn’t think anything of it.

“Hello…Jooyeon…are you there?” Nana’s voice said through the phone.

“Ah…yeah I’m still here, sorry was thinking of something, the first day was fine, Jungah and Lizzy are sharing a room, so I have to sleep by myself.” I sighed.

I heard her laughing softly over the phone. “Yah, why are you laughing?”

“Because I actually watched the first episode, I saw you lose in rock paper scissors hahaha!”

“Hey I lost because I was being nice ok!” she chuckled again.

“Sure you did Jooyeon. But no, that was sweet of you to consider Lizzy since she was the youngest. That’s why I love you, even though you have the prankster image inside you’re a protective sweet and caring unnie. That’s why I can’t sleep tonight.”

I placed my hand over my heart. I definitely noticed my heart beat was beating rapidly and strongly. I laughed awkwardly “Haha, Nana don’t be silly, if I was there I’d probably be pranking you guys.”

“I’d rather you be here where I can see you than be over there where I can’t.”

I gulped hard because of her bluntness “Haha…stupid.”

“I also saw you flirting with the camera girl…”

“Oh did you? Haha I was just messing around.”

She sighed “Oh good, I thought you actually intended for her to sleep with you.”

“Nah that would be uncomfortable I don’t sleep with strangers Nana. I just don’t want to sleep alone that’s why haha”

“I see, so you’re by yourself right now?” her voice suddenly changed from a sweet one to an alluring one.

“Yes, why?”

“Oh its nothing.”

 “Ok. Anyways shouldn’t you be going to sleep, it’s getting late.”

“I told you Jooyeon, I can’t sleep because you’re not here next to me.”

“Haha, you don’t even share a room with me, you share it with Lizzy, so why are you saying you miss me so much, she should be the one you miss.”

“Because she isn’t the person’s room I sneak into at night and steal a kiss from.”

My jaw dropped open. This whole time I thought I had dreamt all that I never knew it was actually Nana. “You actually…that wasn’t a dream…?”

She chuckled, not a cute one like normal but more of a mature seductive one that had me craving to hear it again.

“I think you’re the silly one now, you still haven’t realized my feelings for you.” I heard a ding sound.

“What was that?”

“The toaster, stop changing topics Jooyeon.”

“I’m not.”

“Then you still haven’t realized that I have feelings for you?”

“I…I…I don’t know, I assume that you only thought of me as your unnie…and that you had no feelings…if anything your closer with Lizzy so I wouldn’t be surprised if you two were together.”

“Why are you always bringing Lizzy up? Do I sense a little jealousy?” she asked teasingly.

Yes I was jealous, way too jealous, sometimes I would find myself wanting to smash something because of my jealousy, but there was no way I was going to admit it. “No…”

“Good.”

“Nana, why are you doing this? Are you trying to pull a prank on me or something, because this isn’t funny, my feelings aren’t something to be toyed around with…” I didn’t know what to think here she is on the phone, being so straight forward and why, I just don’t believe that she’d like someone like me.

“Jooyeon, you’re completely oblivious to this aren’t you, when we watch the shows that our group goes on I’m surprised you don’t see me secretly taking glances at you, smiling at your stupid jokes which sometimes make no sense or just smiling at you for no reason…do you really think that I’d toy with your feelings? I love you, I have since ever since I joined the group, and I love everything about you. My eyes only see you. My head only thinks of you. This heart only beats when you’re around.” 

I was silent I didn’t know what to say, everything she said had been everything I’ve been yearning to hear my entire life since I met her. “Nana, why haven’t you this told me before, I’ve felt the same way about you since I could remember, I have feelings for you, and I’ve wanted to confront you about them so many times but I always held myself back but now there’s no point anymore, I’ve always looked at you Nana, My soul is drawn to you, all the time we make eye contact it’s like I’m being trapped, I only act stupid to make you laugh, because I ache to hear your angelic laugh, I’m in love with everything about you from the way you crinkle your nose in your sleep, to the way your hair falls over your face. I love you. ”

She sighed “Ugh why do you have to be away, I need to hear that in person, I want to see you when you say that to me. Those three words I need to hear that in person. I’ve waited so long to hear it.”

I gulped “When I’m done with the show, you can. You just have to be patient for a little while longer.”

I heard her sigh. “It’s late Nana, I don’t want you to be tired for your schedule tomorrow, go to bed ok? Goodnight.”

“Goodnight Jooyeon.”

I laid back down on my bed fully satisfied with my conversation with Nana just now, she loves me. “AH! SHE LOVES ME!” I yelled and rolled around on the bed. I grabbed one of the pillows and hugged it. I wish this pillow was her…I cuddled with it. Its ok I just have to wait until this show is done then I will be able to see her again. I closed my eyes and started to day dream, when my doorbell rang. What the who is it at this hour? I went to open the door.

“Who is it?”

“It’s Lizzy.”

“Ah coming to my room now, can’t sleep with Jungah huh?” I said teasingly when I opened the door.

She laughed a bit “No I just wanted to ask if you had extra pillows, Jungah unnie took all of it.” I laughed and went to my bed to get a pillow for her.

“Here. Now go to bed, you ruined my dream.”

She chuckled “Ohhh unnie, you dreaming erted stuff!”

“Yah!” she quickly ran away back to her room. Silly little brat, I was almost near my bed when my door rang again.

“Yah what is it now Lizzy?!” I opened the door and my mouth was left slightly open at the person who was standing in front of me.

“Nana…”