Episode 1 (part 1)

Super Junior Full House 2

Kangin was a groaning mess. Donghae had decided that the best way to wake his hyung up was to jump on him. Seriously, he had no idea what went through that boy's head sometimes.

"Manager hyung is here! Get up, you lazy ." With that, the younger boy, moved on to bothering Yesung. Kangin sat up and smirked at Heechul's snoring form. Walking quickly across the room, he ripped the older boy's blanket off and pulled him off the bed and out the door by his ankle. Heechul yelped and tried to get Kangin off him, but it was hopeless, so he just vowed to get his revenge later. The group started roaring in laughter once Kangin made it to the main room. Kyuhyun fell off the couch he was on and was nearly in tears. 

"Okay, so you guys remember when we had to host those two girls for a month? Well, we're doing that again, and no, we don't have a choice." Donghae groaned.

"Fine, but we're not using my room again. Use Kangin and Heechul's." Leeteuk shakes his head.

"It's only one this time, so we'll use Siwon's. Which means Siwon can take his pick of where he'll be sleeping." Siwon had an uncharacteristically evil grin on his face. 

"Well, considering I woke up duct taped to the couch last week, I think Kyuhyun can handle my hugging for a month or so." The maknae groaned, and Henry started laughing at his hyung's misfortune.

"Well, if you're done discussing, Siwon should go fix his room, and the rest of you should go get ready. We have to get her from the airport in an hour." They all took off down the hallway. As Heechul fixed to go into his and Kangin's bathroom, Kangin flung the older male over his shoulder and took him to the bathroom down the hall, locking him inside. Sungmin pouted.

"Hyung! I needed to go in there!"

"I'll take a shower for five minutes, then you can use ours. Zhou Mi will take just as long as Chul, and there's no way in hell Siwon's letting you use his, but you can ask Ryeowook if you're really desperate." Sungmin pouted and moved down the hall to Ryeowook and Yesung's room. Fourty five minutes later, they were still waiting on Heechul, who had taken to pouting in the bathroom.

"Kim Heechul, I swear to God, if you do not unlock this door, Kangin, Hankyung, and Siwon are breaking it down. And you're paying for it to get fixed." Finally, they heard a click and Kangin pushed his way in, walking down the hallway triumphantly moments later, the older male over his shoulder again. They all made their way to the awaiting bus, and were able to make it to the airport before they were late. They stood outside for a good five minutes before Eunhyuk noticed a girl sitting on a pair of red suitcases next to a pillar. He grabbed Henry and pointed. The real maknae pulled a piece of paper from Leeteuk's grasp and ran over to her, followed by half the group.

"Are you...Liana James?" She nodded and stood up. Leeteuk pushed his way to the front of the group before initiating their introduction.

"We are Super JunIOR!" She laughed a little and started pulling her suitcases towards their bus, but didn't get far before they were wrenched from her grasp by Eunhyuk and Shindong. They arrived at the house after a very awkward bus ride that cosisted of Heechul chewing Kangin out for waking him up how he did, Kyuhyun pelting Eunhyuk with paper balls, and Henry telling Liana that this was normal and she'd get used to it.


I don't know what this is. *curls into ball as you all pelt me with paper balls*

TD8va